Open Discussion
Do you have shame about your Pregnancy Fetish? / coming out about it to partner
  5 of 6  
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fuckthisplace
(Edited)
(Edited)
(September 13, 2019, 6:07 pm)doubleintegral Teenagers tend to be hyper-judgmental about everything*: sex, race, religion, politics, socioeconomic status, what brand of clothing you wear, etc.  It isn’t until they hit their mid-20s or so and gain some life experience outside their parents’ petri dish that they truly start to gain some understanding and tolerance.
You can't really say this part either considering we even have adults who are still hyper-judgmental about everything (I didn't want to mention current views on politics or religion, but you can tell that many people never leave their parent's petri dish)
Liked by Red Thousand (Sep 26, 2019), Akhenaten (Sep 14, 2019)
alexnj
(Edited)
(Edited)
(September 13, 2019, 6:23 pm)evokombat
(September 13, 2019, 6:07 pm)doubleintegral Teenagers tend to be hyper-judgmental about everything*: sex, race, religion, politics, socioeconomic status, what brand of clothing you wear, etc.  It isn’t until they hit their mid-20s or so and gain some life experience outside their parents’ petri dish that they truly start to gain some understanding and tolerance.
You can't really say this part either considering we even have adults who are still hyper-judgmental about everything (I didn't want to mention current views on politics or religion, but you can tell that many people never leave their parent's petri dish)

I agree 100% about the adults.   They  can be  more judgemental than teenagers.  I have lost count of how many tattoos my wife has.   My wife is also full blooded Native American, we live in a very upscale neighborhood, and I have overheard other parents who have only met my wife and not me make negative comments about her  in front of me.
jfingers
(September 13, 2019, 6:07 pm)doubleintegral
(September 13, 2019, 4:00 pm)jfingers As someone who has been hot for pregnant women for decades, I think I bring a longer perspective than most. Many of you talk about fear of (or actual) disapproval from your classmates. Keep your mouth shut while you are in your teens; teenagers are the worst sex nazis on earth. Everything has to be just like they see it on screen or it's wrong. Bunk! 

Fixed it for ya.  Teenagers tend to be hyper-judgmental about everything* ...

* Source: I was once a teenager.

I stand corrected. (I was a teenager once, too, but that was SO-O long ago.) Maybe the difference lies in the fact that we all more emotionally vulnerable when we are teenagers. I could tolerate being different about so many things, but to be ridiculed for my new-found sexual desires would have crushed me. Plus, when you are a teenager, you don't get to be who you want to be. You ARE in your parents' petri dish!

When I was in my twenties and beyond, I was more secure in myself and able to select my surroundings and my companions. I am still not 'out' to the world, but anyone who ought to know, knows.
Liked by Red Thousand (Sep 26, 2019), PreggoPlaza (Sep 14, 2019), Akhenaten (Sep 14, 2019)
boobiespreggo
love pregnancy since my mommy and not a shame my wife knows love pregnant women we want big family and by the knock up my step mommy too she okay with it Smile
Preggolover312
I'm not really ashamed of it, I try to be very open about it. My girlfriend is very accepting of it, she even suggested I get the pregnant pin-up tattoo that I wanted (which I've since gotten). I don't shy away from showing my tattoo off in public. The more people I tell, the more I feel normal about it.
Liked by Winnie (Sep 16, 2019), Akhenaten (Sep 15, 2019)
MrCoolesta
Honestly? I fucking hate my fetishes with every fucking fiber of my being, but I’m stuck with it so yeah, bummer. That being said I’m not as secretive about my kinks as you'd think, if someone ask what I like I’ll be vague but if they keep asking I’ll tell them. Now my exes responses most were completely disgusted and berated me while there was a few who didn’t care. Which is a bummer because I've been aching for years to sexual gratification, it has been frustrating to say the least.
Fakery
My wife knows all about my fondness for pregnant women (she could scarcely have gotten through two pregnancies without catching on!) and occasionally plays along by sending me a picture of a celeb I like or something similar. That said, I do get flashes of guilt from time to time, especially when a close friend is pregnant and I cannot help getting some private arousal despite my better judgment.
doubleintegral
(September 13, 2019, 6:23 pm)evokombat

Well, yeah, the part about politics and religion was the elephant in the room that I purposefully avoided.  Of course adults can be judgmental, but many of them have a better perspective on life than teenagers do.  That was the point I was trying to communicate.
egnever23
Feel very guilty about it. My wife, back when we were dating, was recovering from a nervous breakdown and a diagnosis of GAD. She had to take anxiolytics for years that could cause birth defects and spontaneous abortion. Feel weird because most people I am friends with think the woman shouldn't have sex, the old wives tales about it hurting the baby, its wrong, thinking the baby will feel it. I feel like I pressured my wife for so long about it and I fear she secretly holds my pregnancy fetish against me as undue pressure so early in our relationship. I used to get turned on when i'd see pregnant women; now I just feel guilty and not worth my wife having to deal with the burden of carrying a child and dealing with the discomforts and possible dangers associated; that i'll be a terrible parent; that I don't deserve to be a parent at all.

A part of my shame is depression with suicidal ideation, but not all. Maybe someday I'll overcome the depression and self-hate and we can have kids, but there's also a strong likelihood that I'm sterile from exposure to chemicals I've used in the past at my jobs. At times I don't even feel we should try; I should just schedule surgery to surgically sterilize myself and be done with the whole deal. Doesn't help that I always imagined and planned on being a parent well before my current age, so I get down on myself for not having been able to live the life I'd wanted.
orta03
(September 22, 2019, 5:27 pm)egnever23 Feel very guilty about it.  My wife, back when we were dating, was recovering from a nervous breakdown and a diagnosis of GAD.  She had to take anxiolytics for years that could cause birth defects and spontaneous abortion.  Feel weird because most people I am friends with think the woman shouldn't have sex, the old wives tales about it hurting the baby, its wrong, thinking the baby will feel it.  I feel like I pressured my wife for so long about it and I fear she secretly holds my pregnancy fetish against me as undue pressure so early in our relationship.  I used to get turned on when i'd see pregnant women; now I just feel guilty and not worth my wife having to deal with the burden of carrying a child and dealing with the discomforts and possible dangers associated; that i'll be a terrible parent; that I don't deserve to be a parent at all.

A part of my shame is depression with suicidal ideation, but not all.  Maybe someday I'll overcome the depression and self-hate and we can have kids, but there's also a strong likelihood that I'm sterile from exposure to chemicals I've used in the past at my jobs.  At times I don't even feel we should try; I should just schedule surgery to surgically sterilize myself and be done with the whole deal.  Doesn't help that I always imagined and planned on being a parent well before my current age, so I get down on myself for not having been able to live the life I'd wanted.

Sounds rough.  If you and your wife want kids, have you guys talked about adoption?  True, it's a lengthy and expensive process but, you can have a family that way.  Then(if she's into it) you can indulge your pregnancy fetish through role play.