Open Discussion
Your ultimate pregnancy fantasy?
  9 of 14  
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Hashtastic
This discussion kicked up a few good ones so I'll throw another of my favorites out just for fun. I've met a nice, normal guy in his mid 40's while in the hardware store and we strike up a conversation about whatever tool we're both looking at before finding out we're both into some of the same hobbies. We talk for a few minutes making plans to hang out and talk trade during which his phone is blowing up while he ignores it. Finally he excuses himself to take the call saying his pregnant GF is outside in the truck and she's probably pretty pissed for being ignored. As soon as he answers, she begins tearing into him loud enough that I can hear everything perfectly. Before he has a chance to calm her down she go's at him about how he doesn't care, he's weak anyway, he can't get hard while she's huge, as well as some other stuff. When he does get a quiet spot he tells her he's been chatting with a new friend who's into the same stuff as he is and we were making plans to chill later on. She claims he's trying to cheat, so I go out with him to his car and introduce myself. She's also mid 40's(I'm 33 btw) with a runner's body, blonde hair, heavily pregnant and staring daggers at him while smiling and introducing herself to me. We chat for a minute and she doesn't miss a chance to belittle him by making comments about his inability to fuck her the way she wants. He blows up, telling her maybe she should just go to the bar and get fucked if she's so unhappy. She's shocked for a second then pulls me closer to the car by my pants saying 'maybe I will', looks up saying, 'how bout it?' to me in a sweet voice. I get in the backseat with her and fuck her gently for a long time. For a while, her man stands outside of the car, angry at first, but somewhere in the middle he gets in the front seat and masturbates quietly, cumming quickly to which she belittles him some more while I'm inside her. When I say I'm about to cum she grabs me by the hips and begs me to cum in her pussy and demands her husband turn to look. After he sheepishly does, I cum so much that it gushes out as I pull my dick out. She cleans my dick off with her mouth, thanks me, tells him that's how she's supposed to be fucked, then says' I don't think he'll be hanging out with you'. And we never see each other again.

Ok, now I'm done.
Liked by Thedeadsamurai (Jun 1, 2023), Birth_Love (Sep 18, 2020), humpbumps (Nov 12, 2019)
Dark0900
So I thought I just had a pregnancy fetish at first, but as the years have passed it has taken a darker twist that I'm starting to realize has always been there. I'm only interested in the biggest bellies because they're the closest I'll ever come to filling my dark fantasy. I love to admire pregnant women and there bodies, i love how beautiful they all are, but just huge isnt enough. Not nearly enough. I want them to keep getting bigger and bigger until they reach their limit, and then more. I believe you all know what happens to a balloon when it is filled past its limit. This is an actual conversation I had with a chaturbate model last night. I entered the room of a model I had never noticed before, said hello and asked her how far along she was. She said 8 months and I asked how much she wanted to stand up. She didnt answer me, but someone else asked as well and she told him to wait and he would see. I noticed that several people in the chat we're calling her mistress and looked at her bio and quickly figured out that she was a Dom. I'm not really into that sort of thing at all but I figured I'd play along. So I tipped her 25 tokens and called her mistress. That got her attention and she sent me a private message. She basically just told me what she wanted me to do with my dick everytime I tipped her, called me pathetic, i called her mistress, and i actually en-joi-ed myself quite a bit. She finally stood up and she looked huge, and dressed in a shiny black latex dress. Her belly looked like a balloon. It wasnt a private show so she mostly just ignored me and talked with other until I sent her the next tip. I started by tipping 25 at a time then worked up to 50, and I used my last hundred tokens at once. Only after I told her I had spent every last token did she finally stand up and tug her dress up to reveal her belly. It wasnt quite as big as I thought but she still has more than a month to go. After that she sat back down and ignored me. Desperate to get her attention one last time I asked her something ive never dared ask any pregnant woman. I asked if she wanted to hear it, but that I was afraid to tell her because I didnt know what she'd think of me. 
KD: Yes. I want to here it
Me: (all at once) I wish you would keep getting bigger and bigger until you cant possibly stretch any further, until your belly is ready to burst, and then... More...
There. I said it.
KD: lol I think I might in the end
Then She just smiled this sultry smile and for a while she had been chewing gum, after I told her she started blowing bubbles, slowly for maximum effect until they burst. That only made me more daring.
Me: I want your belly to burst like a balloon!
She responded by blowing a huge bubble twice the size of the others, finally making it pop with lust in her eyes. Silence for awhile.
Me: is that not too strange?
Goddess?
KD: no, it is not strange at all

I have found my fantasy girl. I will see her again when her belly is huge and ready to pop, and take her private this time so it is only her and me. My mistress will show me all of her glorious body and show me her swollen belly and dominate me and make me jerk off as she teases me how her belly is going to burst, pushing it out as far as she can and the lying on her bed, arching her back and thrusting her bursting belly in the air as far as she can, and then my goddess will make her belly explode for me
Liked by XMaster (Jul 15, 2023), Thedeadsamurai (Jun 1, 2023), bellylover48 (Apr 29, 2023), humpbumps (Nov 12, 2019)
Fakery
I once lived on the same floor of an apartment building with a very pregnant woman who, as near as I could tell, lived alone with a dog. Looking back, I wish I had taken the initiative to try to get to know her. In my fantasy, I end up taking care of her needs.
Maulanazikri
(Edited)
(Edited)
My fantasy is to make love with 2 women 9 months pregnant with twins. One of them will make love with my cock in the ass hole from behind, while playing her pussy with 3 fingers and squeezing her big breasts full of milk. and other girls making love in her pussy with a big dildo / strap on. while he waited for my cock to fill semen in the ass hole of the pregnant slut who had anal sex with me. After being satisfied with anal sex with a pregnant slut girl, I continued to insert my cock into the vagina of another girl and began pumping my penis into her vagina fast and hard until she cried and screamed in pain in her vagina because my penis was strong and trembling deliciously. and then I spit out semen and fill her pussy. and after that I told them both to suck my dick together until finally I sprayed my semen a lot on both of their twin pregnant bellies
Liked by Thedeadsamurai (Jun 1, 2023)
Mike Larry
(Edited)
(Edited)
Apart from getting to have sex with two pregnant women at the same time, I want to watch a pregnant woman give birth while another pregnant woman gives me a hand job. Obviously this situation could never happen because it would set off too many pedo alarms.
Liked by Thedeadsamurai (Jun 1, 2023)
T.J.
(May 6, 2020, 1:56 am)Mike Larry Apart from getting to have sex with two pregnant women at the same time, I want to watch a pregnant woman give birth while another pregnant woman gives me a hand job. Obviously this situation could never happen because it would set off too many pedo alarms.

I'm pretty you'd have to worry about the doctors/midwives throwing you out of the room than being called a pedo
PringlesLover1
A blowjob by a 40 weeks pregnant woman with her holding her belly and squeezing her tits at the same time when I cum on her face.
Walloping_Granola
Pregnant with twins early, and every every year again afterwards.

Liked by bellylover48 (Apr 29, 2023), humpbumps (May 8, 2020)
Belly Button
I've had a fantasy about one of my female work colleagues (very late thirties) for a while now. Last year, she separated from her husband and I’ve got to be honest, I've secretly liked her for some time. I think she's quite cute. She already has two kids but believe me, if you looked at her you wouldn't know she's had any. She has one of those 'youthful', slender looking figures and you'd be hard pushed to tell if she was much older than 30.

I've been seriously considering putting this into a story in recent months - about getting together with her after so long and of course, getting her pregnant and enjoying all those bodily changes with her. Some bits of the story based on actual fact (from conversations we've had over the years or bits of information I've picked up on over time) with it wrapped up in a personal, fantasy package. I do have 'chunks' of spare time at the weekends and have made some initial drafts just to see how it goes along... I'm really not sure if I should continue or not though, as I've been 'out of the loop' when it comes to writing stories for some time now.
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
I have way too many ultimate fantasies to list just one. So I’ll go with two.

I’m a doctor that gets to examine pregnant women/teens all day every day including holidays and weekends!

Being trapped in an elevator with a pregnant woman at the moment her water breaks. She pulls off her pants and gives birth right in front of me!