Open Discussion
Thats incredibly rude
  5 of 6  
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Spambasket
(Edited)
(Edited)
(January 14, 2020, 2:15 am)orta03 But is he(pharaoh) wrong?  Because of the anonymity of the internet, some people feel okay to say and do things they could never get away with in person.  Especially, when it comes to dumb, horny guys.  As a woman, you have to be mindful of what you post.  If you post revealing photos, don't be surprised when you have more than a few male admirers.  Especially, stupid ones with dick for brains who will send you inappropriate DMs or unsolicited dick pics.  It's unfortunate and I loathe that there are some men stupid enough to do things like that.

I fully agree, actually... almost.

Thing is, most of these aren't "sexy revealing photos" - they're expecting mothers sharing their journey into parenthood. If a woman posts pictures of herself pregnant in a little crop top and tight spandex shorts striking a sexy pose that's one thing - preggo or not, it's inherently sexual content, and horny weirdo responses (although not justified) are kinda to be expected. A lot of this... is decidedly not that.
Thechickenlawyer
Women do know that the internet comes with the following: "once you upload something, it will be downloaded & used by someone else." They don't put that in the rules because it is implied. Also: "you will get negative comments. You have the ability to block people and deleted the comments." Yet we never talk about them doing that. And *Nick Fury voice* (tells women) "it's about damn time you get with the program." (Not blaming women).

An that woman on the 1st page who outed the belly user: she was 1 of the women who hates pregnancy lovers. It should be known by now that: most women on social media & most of the women we post here are pregnancy like us. They get turned on & aroused from being big, their belly moving & giving birth. They just dont say it because they dont want to get bullied. The comments preg lovers say on their posts would get responded to more often if they weren't scared to respond. The comments that Daniel posts do usually get responded to. The women really respond.

Say a user commented "ur belly is so big & round it makes me cum!" The woman might feel the same way, she just doesn't say it becase she doesn't want other moms or women to bully her for how she feels. Its why we do things in secret because if the public found out about us: we would look like clowns.
AnonymousBump
Having stalkers is inevitable. It would be nice though if they’d stayed silent.

Thechickenlawyer
I think thay this mom acts & thinks like most of us (she is turned on / aroused by pregnancy & birth) but she doesn't want to admit that she loves those comments & messages outta fear: there are women who hate (or dislike) pregnancy love & they will tell others that. This mom wanted to show her love to the guy back but she was scared of getting bullied with messages like "how can you get off on this?" & thats why she acted like shes creeped out. Most women are very turned on & aroused but they dont want to show it out of fear.
tomostrife
(March 18, 2020, 5:05 pm)Thechickenlawyer I think thay this mom acts & thinks like most of us (she is turned on / aroused by pregnancy & birth) but she doesn't want to admit that she loves those comments & messages outta fear: there are women who hate (or dislike) pregnancy love & they will tell others that. This mom wanted to show her love to the guy back but she was scared of getting bullied with messages like "how can you get off on this?" & thats why she acted like shes creeped out. Most women are very turned on & aroused but they dont want to show it out of fear.

No. Thats stupid. You have no basis for these assumptions except for your own wishful thinking
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Apr 21, 2020), AnonymousBump (Mar 18, 2020)
IrresponsibleExpat
(March 17, 2020, 10:28 pm)Golden Having stalkers is inevitable. It would be nice though if they’d stayed silent.

These people need to fuck of and die.
Dark0900
(March 18, 2020, 8:35 pm)candiman
(March 17, 2020, 10:28 pm)Golden Having stalkers is inevitable. It would be nice though if they’d stayed silent.

These people need to fuck of and die.
Lol
Thechickenlawyer
(March 18, 2020, 7:37 pm)tomostrife
(March 18, 2020, 5:05 pm)Thechickenlawyer I think thay this mom acts & thinks like most of us (she is turned on / aroused by pregnancy & birth) but she doesn't want to admit that she loves those comments & messages outta fear: there are women who hate (or dislike) pregnancy love & they will tell others that. This mom wanted to show her love to the guy back but she was scared of getting bullied with messages like "how can you get off on this?" & thats why she acted like shes creeped out. Most women are very turned on & aroused but they dont want to show it out of fear.

No. Thats stupid. You have no basis for these assumptions except for your own wishful thinking
Ask any doctor: a womans hormones are higher than before and after pregnancy (imagine the fastest animal on the planet & imagine how fast they'd be if they drink red bull, coke energy & an expresso. )

People do generally like things that are odd & with anything liked, there's bullies who scare people. Tell me why hou think its stupid that moms like her are turned on? Imagine if they could express how they feel instead of calling people gross. When can people get along? People need to be nice and not hate. 

As far as comments like his: a lil overboard. But in this day & age you cant expect others to be responsible. The USA created social media so blame the country. The world was a lot nicer an less violent before apps & smart tech.
Thechickenlawyer
Look at the image below. I know this is a necro but if that mom hates preg lovers & people who comment the way they did, I bet you she is following at least 3-5 of those shoutout accounts. Its like the pot calling the kettle black: she hated that guy yet we know she thinks like him

Bellyfan27
So she doesn't like them and have an opinion?

Woman bad I guess
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Apr 21, 2020)