Open Discussion
Pregnancy roleplay
  26 of 46  
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Man_of_Lemons
I'm looking for someone to have some nice casual roleplay, mainly about pregnancy (of course), but we can add some more stuff on it.
You can call me Dai. I'm a male, 20 y.o., I'm online almost 24/7, and I'll roleplay almost anything. We can discuss it on blocked or hangouts
blocked: DaisukeEndouII#0297
Hangouts/email: [email protected]
PreggoFan77
Online for a few hours!

I never know when I'm going to have a lot of time, but I'm free today and looking for a one-shot mpreg story. I'd rather play with females, but I'm willing to play with a guy pretending to be a female. PM me and I'll send you a username on YIM, Skype, Hangouts, or blocked.

Yes:
M/F
F/F
F/Futa or Shemale
mpreg breast growth
mpreg crossdressing
mpreg genital swelling
mpreg awkwardness (out in public, dealing with new size, etc.)
sex while pregnant
sex in early labor
teens
teen/mature
young adults
married couples
hookups
rapid pregnancy
big but not cartoonish bellies/breasts/asses
simultaneous pregnancies

No:
long, painful births
scat
anal/pegging
M/M
Liked by PregnantPamper (Jul 26, 2019)
PreggoFan77
(July 26, 2019, 2:57 pm)TigerFan46 I never know when I'm going to have a lot of time, but I'm free today and looking for a one-shot mpreg story. I'd rather play with females, but I'm willing to play with a guy pretending to be a female. PM me and I'll send you a username on YIM, Skype, Hangouts, or blocked.

Yes:
M/F
F/F
F/Futa or Shemale
mpreg breast growth
mpreg crossdressing
mpreg genital swelling
sex while pregnant
sex in early labor
teens
teen/mature
young adults
married couples
hookups
rapid pregnancy
simultaneous pregnancies

No:
long, painful births
scat
anal/pegging
M/M
Bump for the afternoon!
Mongomaniac
(Edited)
(Edited)
I'm into short "librarians" with big glasses or Curvy petites. Love gals with hyperpreg
desires (met several in rl) who crave experimenting to get way overloaded.
Love Belly worship w. f on top, fondling her huge belly over my face, letting her smother me
playfully with her belly, she is shy about it maybe but adores navel attention

Like to make up names describing her immense shape; Luv to describe big bellys
in loving detail Smile

I'm all about putting her in 'way-too-small outfits like short niteys she can only Burst out of.. and blk velvet chokers,
big, babyphat bottoms are nice, swollen teats dangling my face are a hot tease.. Love em SO
big they are "Ready2BuRst", and especially like gals talking about how heavy and ponderous they are in graphic terms,
and how big they want to be. (There is no such thing as "too big" for me).

What else? Stretchmarks are kind of erotic sometimes, make u look so stretched Wink, bellydancing for me (yea....),
tender passion is nice, Showing it off in weird ways, belly tattoos that emphasize her fertility, waddling, getting
so big you become immobile, talk of bursting (not fatal, ask me how),

"Nah"; mprg,Females please, Really not into lolstuff
Chat me if you can't see your feet ;D
jesspreg
Jess here and f, but haven't been pregnant for real yet. I would love to RP and have a great imagination.

I do dress the part often and go out shopping when I get up the nerve though I have to go farther from home so I don't run into anyone who knows me and would wonder how I became so pregnant so quickly...awkward! lol

I love very descriptive, though not vulgar and crude, roleplay. It is less about the process of getting pregnant for me and/or carrying your baby and more about my condition and just being restricted and difficult to get around. I even fantasize about being permanently pregnant.

Guys or gals, I'm not picky, message me if you would like to chatSmile

Google: Jesspreg90
Liked by XavierWolf (Dec 9, 2023), PregnantPamper (Sep 7, 2019), kermit90koopa (Aug 9, 2019), MJSimmons (Aug 7, 2019)
MJSimmons
(August 7, 2019, 3:02 pm)jesspreg Jess here and f, but haven't been pregnant for real yet. I would love to RP and have a great imagination.

I do dress the part often and go out shopping when I get up the nerve though I have to go farther from home so I don't run into anyone who knows me and would wonder how I became so pregnant so quickly...awkward!  lol

I love very descriptive, though not vulgar and crude, roleplay.  It is less about the process of getting pregnant for me and/or carrying your baby and more about my condition and just being restricted and difficult to get around.  I even fantasize about being permanently pregnant.

Guys or gals, I'm not picky, message me if you would like to chatSmile

Google: Jesspreg90
Hello!
phantommagic92
Looking to do roleplay.

Am Male 34 years old looking to do roleplay with females only. Does not have to be sexual.

No mpreg

Specializes in medical but open to other options. Feel free to PM me
PreggoFan77
**Shameless bump. Online tonight if anybody wants to play!**

I never know when I'm going to have a lot of time, but I'm free today and looking for a one-shot mpreg story. I'd rather play with females, but I'm willing to play with a guy pretending to be a female. PM me and I'll send you a username on Skype, Hangouts, or blocked.

Yes:
M/F
F/F
F/Futa or Shemale
M Herm/F Herm
mpreg breast growth
mpreg crossdressing
mpreg genital swelling
mpreg/fpreg combo
sex while pregnant
sex in early labor
teens
teen/mature
young adults
married couples
hookups
rapid pregnancy
simultaneous pregnancies

No:
long, painful births
scat
anal/pegging
M/M
Pregplayingmale
How about guys that like to pretend they are pregnant. It's something I have done since I was young . I think i.do pretty good job at it

Jayce
M/F
F/F
M/M
Futa/M or F
Fantasy creature (must be humanoid)

I enjoy teens/ young adults.
Dealing with belly activity, size growth, pregnancy waddle, breast growth, belly button play..etc
I enjoy doing birth and I do both long and short term rp

Kik: Jakeysdude