Open Discussion
Pregnancy roleplay
  25 of 45  
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Barefootmamma
(Edited)
(Edited)
Well i guess im up for this kinda thing. Im an actual pregnant girl. I posted an introduction on the thread for introducing female members.

Send me a pm if interested. I have a few fantasies. Tell me yours, i’ll tell you mine.
I tend to take things slow, like detail and let tension build. probably because that’s
how women are. 

Possible turn ons:

Romance. We could be already a dedicated couple who plan a baby. Maybe their first maybe not. We could be in a step parent situation, maybe im your younger wife and we make a new addition to the family. Maybe the pregnancy happens first, then the romance. You could be the father, or you could come to the aid of a lonely, scared single mother to be. Anyhow, lots of cuddling, sweet talk and attention to the baby and pregnant mommy as we both get bigger. If im feeling unattractive, you help me get through this, and flattery will get you far.

Teen/high school stuff. Lots of possibilities there. Two teens/teen/guy in 20s? The star quarterback is secretly the father of the bad girls baby? The bad boy knocks up the goodytwoshoes girl next door? Maybe you are in you early 20s, and im your gf in high school. My senior year, after turning 18, we are at a party. Your cousin, who just had a baby is there. On the drive back to your place, i talk about how badly i want a baby. You give it to me that night and i finish the school year as your pregnant teenage girlfriend.

Teen with somewhat older guy or even a teacher or classmates daddy

Teacher/student. Either male teacher has affair with female student or female teacher with male student

Young 20s. Making a go of the situation. Maybe a one night stand and i dont see you again until im obviously having your baby?

Even a generic suburban mommy and daddy thing can be hot. It could be our first, or we might face awkward questions from our child/chikdren about how that baby got in mommy’s tummy. There’s the fun of telling our parents, of doing the million things together that we expecting couples do. Sex, of course helps draw us closer as my time gets nearer and nearer.

Friends talking. I describe being pregnant it turns out we have a turn on in common.

You meet a pregnant girl at a bar. Im obviously not drinking, but i can still shoot a mean game of pool, even with my belly in he way. Against my better instincts- i give you my number when you ask.

Latina. Could be a teen, could be a mom with kids already, but soy embarazada.

A mom with a teenage son funds herself expecting but her man isn’t sticking around. Her son goes to live mistly with his father. Good thing you, his friend and cladsmate are around and can help me move things into the baby’s room if i ask. If nire hapoens, we will just keep it our secret.

Reform school girl. Bad girl finds herself in trouble. Counselor/juvie probation officer might cross the line.

Some scenario where we are aquaintences who have lost touch. We run into each other after a year ir si. Im sitting behind a desk, or in some other way my belly is hidden. At first. I feel ugly, you say i look great, and the flirting begins.

Pregnant nurse?

Pregnant babysitter to a single dads kids-  looks like theres a little brother or suster on the way.

Tinder. As simple as me being honest about my delicate condition. Who says a baby in the way neans mimmy can’t have any fun?

Maybe we meet and you ask me out. Id love to, but there’s something you should know. Really? It doesn’t bother you?

Affair with my ob dr. You know all about how to look after me in my condition. Playing doctor is fun.

You are with some sort of law enforcement agency investigating an illegal adoption ring. Im a young pregnant girl who got busted on a minor charge of some kind. You offer me a deal. All charges dropped and a stipend for me if i help you ouy. We have to pose as a couple looking to put my baby up for adpotion. At first, we bicker and quartel, but as time goes on, we start to fall for each other.

Switching bodies. Technology is amazing. Also, maybe you and i are free to float around without physical bodies, landing in and seizing control of whatever ones we want. 

Hell, id even be up for playing the guy. That would be strangely fun.

Aside from this last one, all my stuff is pretty grounded in reality. Id be up for a lot of things so long as they had both feet in this universe.

Not into :

Incest
Multiples
Anal
Lactation
Getting cartoonishly big. Bug is good. Freakish not.
Furry stuff.
magodanie
(February 25, 2016, 11:44 pm)Blace Hi everyone.
I am a male in my mid 20s looking for a sweet and kind girl who'd be interested in some long term RP'ing with lot of focus on detail, romance and a belly that gradually grows bigger for each day.
I would also love to meet someone to just talk with on a daily basis. Just for friendship, company, gaming ect. But that is not that important, if you just want the rp part, I'm completely fine with that as well ^^

I like playing from a first person view, as I feel it makes the whole thing feel a lot more personal to me.
I usually play human, but I don't mind at all if my partner would rather prefer a furry themed rp, as I also have a fursona.

For an rp, I would prefer if the whole thing started with the impregnation itself, and then over time, my partner's belly would start to grow bigger for every day.
I generally prefer there to plenty of nice juicy descriptions in the rp, and while I love cuddling and snuggling, I also like there to be a bit of intimacy, love making and.. "filling".. The babies gotta get in the womb somehow afterall Wink
I love big round bellies, and I love the tought of having someone carrying my child. I think that's like the deepest show of love that two people can show each other.
The thought of being there for someone I hold dear to take care of with massages, cooking, plenty of love, and telling her how beautiful she's lookin, it's all just stuff that I adore <3
The thought of having a spouse waddling around the house with a huge belly filled tummy, all exposed is a huge turn on for me.
I don't have much experience with birth but I wouldn't mind trying that out either. If it's gonna be a long term thing, they have to get out at some point afterall ^^

That's the short version at least.

Likes.
Impregnation
Sex during pregnancy
Breastfeeding and lactation (I love to help relieving the pressure ^^)
Huge pregnant bellies (Multiple or overude babies)
Love and romance
Lots of details
Long RPs
Cum inflation (Just a nice filling, not too extreme)

Dislikes
Short vague replies (You don't have to match my posts length, but I want to feel that some effort is at least being put into it.)
Mean people
Violence, Blood, gore

I'd say that I'm open for everything in between. But.. Just ask beforehand ^^;

If you'd like to get in touch, feel free add me on skype: blace_medal

Im interested ^^
dolria1
Hello! I'm looking for someone I could RP with!

Rules:

- I only roleplay via Kik, blocked, Skype and Tumblr.
- I play ONLY as the carrier/sub/the one getting pregnant.
- i do ONLY nsfw sex focused RP.
- I usually play in third pov. can do first pov, but only if you are descriptive.
- i do very descriptive paragraph replies and i expect you do the same.
Best time to contact me: mostly at weekend, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
i'm in GMT+ 02:00 timezone.
Preference:

-i do Fpreg and Mpreg
-i play as sub, male or female.
-i do futa on female, futa on male, and male on male ONLY.
-kinks: pregnancy and cum inflation, pregnant sex, adding babies with each sex, sex in labor, bondage, dominant/submissive, shiny silver clothes, etc.
- breeding, impregnation (norm or rapid, but I usually time skip to birth)
- babies i can carry : unlimited.
-setteings: space sci fi, Fantasy, Medical, Modern, fandoms from series, movies, anime etc.

I WON'T roleplay with this preference:

-hetero rp (male on female) - not interested.
- both subs/carriers rp - not interested, i like when im the only carrier/pregnant in the rp.
-Birth RP
- Vore
- Bursting
- Character death
- one line replies (I quickly lose interest if you do this, so don't expect a reply from me)
- Gore
- Mean, rude, abuse and humiliation (due to trauma and personal reasons)
- Scat
- unbirth

I encourage you to tell me what are your preferences as well, so we can discuss what kind of RP we will have.

If you have read all my rules, then send a message if you want to RP.
My d-iscord is dolria1
Looking for dom partners for futa on Pregnant rp or male on pregnant male and rp
PreggoFan77
(July 4, 2019, 12:19 pm)TigerFan46 Online today. PM me if you're interested in a one-off short RP. Interests below:

I never know when I'm going to have a lot of time, but I'm free today and looking for a one-shot mpreg story. I'd rather play with females, but I'm willing to play with a guy pretending to be a female. PM me and I'll send you a username on YIM, Skype, Hangouts, or blocked.

Yes:
M/F
F/F
F/Futa or Shemale
mpreg breast growth
mpreg crossdressing
mpreg genital swelling
mpreg awkwardness (out in public, dealing with new size, etc.)
sex while pregnant
sex in early labor
teens
teen/mature
young adults
married couples
hookups
rapid pregnancy
big but not cartoonish bellies/breasts/asses
simultaneous pregnancies

No:
long, painful births
scat
anal/pegging
M/M
Bump!
Petukis
(Edited)
(Edited)
Hello everyone! Looking for someone to roleplay with! I play as female and do first person or third person. Try to have proper spelling and grammer. I also like it if you could do a paragraph style roleplay. Please tell me your preferences as well so that we can figure out what kind of rp we can have. I use kik mostly, so here it is: Petukis5233.

Realtionships:
M/F
Teacher/student (can be interchangeable.)
Older man/younger woman
Friends that turn into lovers
Teen girl/adult man
Teen girl/teen boy
Husband/wife
Wife/wife
Boyfriend/girlfriend
Girlfriend/girlfriend
Strangers that turn into lovers

Non-human pregnancy (can be aliens or animals in that womb.)
Big bellies (and I mean big.)
Rapid pregnancy
Unbirth (willing partner and you either say the same age you came in or get deage and be reborn as my baby.)
Unconventional ways to get pregnant (Magical item, spell, Magic touch, unbirthing a baby or animals, etc.)
Virgin pregnancy

Dislikes:
Anal
Scat
Birth (not my thing sorry)
Sex (can be a 'fade to black' sort of thing but I'm not doing graphic sex)
Breastfeeding and lacation (also not my thing)
Abuse, humiliation
Vore (not even touching that)
AndyManto
Hello, I am a mid 20s male looking for preferred female partner to talk to about and do casual rps with.

I enjoy NSFW rps that include pregnancy, cum inflation, and birth. I am open to new ideas and will be more than happy to hear your interest.

My hard no's are underage play, insect, and toilet play

I also really enjoy fantasy and sci fi type settings. I am a huge DnD buff (mainly 5e). I am also into Nintendo themes.

If you like to contact me feel free to send me a message and I will share a better way to get in contact with me~.
Lurker1
Hey everybody, long time lurker first time poster!

Long story short, I'm a 27m who'd had the kink for some 13 or so years. I'm looking for anyone and everyone to rp with. That being said, I dont have a whole lot of time for it. So if your looking got a slow roll pregnancy themed or inspired rp get in touch with me. Kik is cat10311, PM me for blocked <.< (shh, it's a secret)

I'm good with the majority of the associated kinks, gender bending, and furries are okay too ;p. I'm big into DnD pre 4e, looking at you AndyManto. Even dm'd pathfinder for 4 years, so fantasy is where Im most experienced. I'd still run rps in Scifi, modern, etc, etc.

I'm a very open person, I do have a couple of hard lines though. Please don't contact me with gore, scat, or underage roles. Dark or horror related gore is fine.
MJSimmons
(July 19, 2019, 8:38 am)Depravedgirl Female here. 26 years old. Currently pregnant, which is something i have always wanted and looked forward to

I have zero experience with this kind of thing, but i guess it’s never too late to learn.

What i could get off on?  I’m into the real world type stuff.  

Multiples make me feel like a cow or something.

Same with lactation.

Way out stuff- scar etc. no.

What would work for me:

Breif scenarios arr alright, but also longer, detailed stuff. Maybe we planned this, maybe not, Affection, cuddling, you appreciating my  changing life and body. Getting ready for the big event,

Teen. Often with guy in 20-30s. Teacher? Maybe im babysitter?  

20s couple or just a fling

I like the idea of being single and pregnant snd either getting a boyfriend or a friend with benefits.

Open to suggestions too

Willing to talk about my real pregnancy thus far too.

I like the idea of friends w/ benefits or getting involved in a relationship.
MJSimmons
(July 19, 2019, 10:30 am)Depravedgirl Sounds fun, huh?

In real life, I couldn’t do this- but have a related fantasy of being far along and using tinder for a hookup.

Not a bad idea all the way around, especially if there is no partner in your life.
AndyManto
(July 19, 2019, 8:38 am)Depravedgirl Female here. 26 years old. Currently pregnant, which is something i have always wanted and looked forward to

I have zero experience with this kind of thing, but i guess it’s never too late to learn.

What i could get off on?  I’m into the real world type stuff.  

Multiples make me feel like a cow or something.

Same with lactation.

Way out stuff- scar etc. no.

What would work for me:

Breif scenarios arr alright, but also longer, detailed stuff. Maybe we planned this, maybe not, Affection, cuddling, you appreciating my  changing life and body. Getting ready for the big event,

Teen. Often with guy in 20-30s. Teacher? Maybe im babysitter?  

20s couple or just a fling

I like the idea of being single and pregnant snd either getting a boyfriend or a friend with benefits.

Open to suggestions too

Willing to talk about my real pregnancy thus far too.
I wouldn't mind working on some kind of idea to roleplay or even just talking to you through your pregnancy. How far along are you?