Stories
Michelle's Story
  5 of 6  
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Demosthenes627
Well, I wouldn't consider this piece a violation of their "etiquette" policy, just as long as you mark it as "mature." You have a low-enough profile where the only way they'd find it is if someone reported it.
toysarefake
If it's worth anything, BrotherBear, there's tons of explicit content on DA. If you mark it mature you should be in the clear.
BrotherBear
My question is does it go against the terms of DA in the way mine does? The content I've seen listed as mature on that site is pretty much just nudes, whereas my stories do depict sex, which is explicitely forbidden. And though I realize my profile is small now, part of the reason I was looking into posting there is I want to expand my profile online.
Tracker22222
When will there be more?
toysarefake
There are definitely descriptions of sex in stories on DA. Mature stuff.
BrotherBear
Think you could provide a link to some of it, toys? A pm would be fine, I mainly want to verify what they have so I don't end up getting banned. And to answer your question, Tracker, I'm not sure but hopefully soon. life has been hectic lately.
Tracker22222
Any progress
Tracker22222
Dude are you still writing
bananini
Hey BrotherBear, this story is amazing. You would do al of us a great favor if you could continue it!
BrotherBear
Don't worry bananini, I've kept up my writing, I've just been a little too busy to get around to posting it due to work and the holidays. I've got about a chapter and three quarters for this story done, plus a number of other short stories that are part of a couple of other series I've written. So why three quarters of a chapter? Because I finished chapter 15 before I finished chapter 14, and haven't been able to get past the writer's block to finish it. But here it is anyway; please enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------

The sun was barely peeking over the eastern horizon as Michelle boarded the launch with Dave at the helm. They were a few miles off the coast of Alappuzha, and though it was still early it was already quite warm. Due to the heat and humidity of the region, it had been decided that Keya and the twins would stay on the yacht, and her family brought to her.

“So why aren’t we docking at the shore instead?” Michelle asked as Dave swung the much smaller boat towards the shore.

“It’s too long and wide,” Dave explained. “Most private marinas handle boats up to 60 feet or so, and even marinas designed for megayachts only handle up to 200 feet or so in most cases, but we’re over double that length.”

In just a few minutes they passed the breakwater protecting the marina, and Dave backed the boat up to the pier next to what Michelle presumed was Keya’s family. Sure enough, as soon as the boat was backed up to the pier, Dave jumped out to greet them, shaking the hand of Keya’s father and hugging her mother.

Michelle was initially a little worried when Dave left the boat without tying it up, but then realized he had left it in reverse, preventing it from drifting away. After briefly greeting the other three members of Keya’s family, he and Michelle helped them down into the boat, where he introduced her to Keya’s parents, her brother and his fiance, and a cousin that Keya had grown up with and was very close to.

Introductions over, Dave surprised her a bit by offering her the helm for the journey back. Pleased with his confidence in her, Michelle moved behind the wheel and gently shifted into drive before slowly navigating back out of the marina. Once in the open ocean, she sped up, and just a short time later they were back at the yacht where one of the crewmen was waiting to tie up the tender.

Once inside, Dave ushered Keya’s family away to see her and meet the twins, leaving Michelle free to head to the kitchen, where Alice and the chef were almost done preparing breakfast for everyone. Not a minute later the sounds of a couple dozen feet and many excited voices could be heard coming down the hall, and suddenly the kitchen was full of all the kids, ushered in by Rachel and Eshe, clamoring for food. Once Michelle was able to get her own food, she found herself next to Eshe as they ate.

“Is that all of Keya’s family?” Michelle asked her between bites.

“Aside from a few other cousins and a couple aunts and uncles, yes,” Eshe replied. “Both her parents have only one sibling, and they decided to only have two kids of their own as well. Why do you ask?”

“Given the size of this family, I kind of expected everyone to have come from a big family as well,” Michelle replied, chewing thoughtfully.

Eshe smiled as she explained, “Actually, none of us come from that big of a family. Alice and Rachel each have one sibling as well, and you, Dave and I each have two. Though Dave’s mother did remarry later in life, and his stepdad has three kids of his own, plus five brothers and lots of cousins, nieces and nephews. So I guess he’s the only one that had a big family.”

“I wonder how this family ended up this big if none of up really had that big a family growing up,” Michelle pondered, chewing carefully.

“Maybe you should write a paper on that when you start studying psychology,” Eshe replied with a slightly teasing tone.

Michelle blushed a little. “No, no, I’m probably overthinking it.”

“You never know,” Eshe replied, thoughtfully. “Dave’s not a psychologist, but he has some interesting thoughts on evolution and the development of the human brain.”

Michelle had certainly noticed that Dave had a very wide knowledge base to draw from, and mentally filed that away for another day when she and Dave could talk alone. “So what is everyone doing today?” she asked, changing the topic.

“I know Dave had some business to discuss with Keya’s father and brother, and I’m taking the kids to the beach with Alice. I don’t know what anyone else is doing,” Eshe told her.

As if one cue, Keya’s cousin and her future sister-in-law came around the corner, both of them sitting down next to Michelle. “Keya said you’ve never been to India,” one of them said, smiling at Michelle.

“Um, yeah, um...” Michelle stammered, blushing. She had been introduced an hour ago, but had completely forgotten either of their names, or even which was the cousin and which was the future sister-in-law. “I mean, um...”

One of them giggled, guessing why she was blushing as she extended her hand. “I am Geshna, I am Keya’s cousin. And this is Ragamaya, she is Nadal’s fiance.”

Michelle hoped she could remember their names as she shook their hands. “Thank you,” she said, grateful she had not had to ask, “I’m Michelle. And no, until recently I’ve never left the United States.”

Geshna lit up as she said that. “We must show you India, then. How long are you here?”

“Not long,” Michelle replied, smiling, the other girl’s obvious delight infectious. “We’re leaving tomorrow evening for Hawai’i.”

"Sounds like we don't have much time then," Gensha said with a smile. "Keya will be staying with the kids, so we'll take you out instead."

Michelle was looking forward to going out with them and exploring a new country, but she was a little nervous going out in a strange country with people she had just met. Fortunately, she was saved by Rachel, who entered the room with an update on plans; Dave and Alice would go with Nadal and Keya's parents to the beach with the older kids while Eshe and Keya stayed with the younger kids on the yacht. This left Rachel free for the day, and it was quickly decided that she would join Michelle, Gensha and Ragamaya, who Michelle learned was more commonly called Maya, for a girl’s day out.

It was a whirlwind tour for Michelle that day, starting out at a local salon where all four of the girls enjoyed getting manicures and pedicures, followed by lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, Rachel and Michelle were treated to a tour of the local canals and rivers, which had earned the town the nickname “Venice of the East”, followed by a visit to Krishnapuram Palace, then dinner and finally a play at one of the local theaters.
It wasn’t a late night for Michelle, but nonetheless she found herself passed out soon after they returned for the night. She knew there were plans for a boat race the following day at a lake nearby, but she wasn’t sure who, or what would be doing the racing. All she knew is they would be up early to get to it.

Michelle woke to the sensation of rocking, and rolled over to find Navin jumping on the bed next to her. “We’re going to the boat races now!” the young girl yelled, jumping off the bed and running out of the room, her goal of waking Michelle now complete.

Michelle watched her go with a wry smile for a minute before rolling out of bed to shower and get dressed. Twenty minutes later, she joined the others for a boisterous breakfast at the dining table that adjoined the kitchen. Being on a lower deck, the windows were just above the waterline, giving only a view of the low waves and the cloudless sky above, with some tall buildings just peeking over the horizon.

“Where are we now?” Michelle asked Dave, who was sitting chatting with Keya and her family.

“Just about 10 miles north,” he explained. “It’s a little bit closer to the boat races.”

“What are these boat races?” she asked him, still curious.

Dave didn’t say anything, instead nodding to Keya’s father. “They are called chundan vallems, which means snake boats. They are not unlike the dragon boats of China,” he explained in his thick Indian accent.

“Oh, I’ve been to dragon boat races in the US,” she said, understanding better. “Those were always fun.”

“Yes, we go every year,” Keya’s mother said.

“And we must leave soon to find a good location,” Keya’s father said. “It is a shame you will not be joining us, my dear,” he said, turning to Keya, who sat across the table from him.

“I have gone every year for a decade, Papa,” she replied, holding one of the twins. “I will stay with the babies while everyone else can go.”

“Very well, my dear,” her father replied, before turning to Dave. “It now appears we are all here. Shall we depart?”

Dave glanced at his watch and nodded. “It’s about that time.”

Michelle, Eshe and Rachel grabbed a some boxes with lunches and snacks in them, while Alice helped the captain and another crewman move iceboxes loaded with drinks and ice to a door that opened to the sea. A minute later, Dave backed one of the smaller boats up to the door, and everyone piled aboard, heading to the races.

Just 10 minutes later they arrived in what appeared to be a bay surrounded by city, but what Wafiya, Keya’s mother, explained was actually a large lake that happened to open into the ocean. About a half hour after they left, Dave and the first mate were securing the tender to a small dock in the middle of the lake. Already spectators were starting to pack the docks, and those with boats, mostly small wooden boats powered by oars or tiny gasoline engines, were mooring wherever they could. Michelle could see a number of people who appeared to be American or European among the spectators, and Wafiya explained that this race, called the Nehru Trophy Boat race was one of the region’s biggest tourist attractions.

People were already starting to party as more and more boats and spectators arrived, waiting for the starter’s pistol over a mile away. Local vendors took the opportunity to ply their wares, with a number of them congregating around Dave’s obviously expensive speedboat. They already had food and drinks with them, but they nonetheless took the chance to get some fresh fruit and other local treats from the sellers as they passed by.

Soon they could hear the crowd getting antsy, and then the race was on. The bang of the starter’s pistol rang out, and the boats surged towards the finish line. Each boat was 100 feet long or longer, and each of the 64 oarsmen paddled in time with the singers on the boat.

In less than 5 minutes the boats were passing in front of Michelle and the others as they approached the finish line. The crowd cheered as the boats crossed the finish line, before returning to the start line for the next heat.