General Pictures
24 weeks now - back from the maternity home
  9 of 35  
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
playboypreggo
Baby's movements are getting super strong I have my obgyn Monday then another super ultrasound Wednesday I will be 28 weeks Monday just my arm keeps falling asleep my baby center app says pregnancy can cause carpal tunnel like the fluid in your legs comes up and puts pressure on your nerves and I keep getting a throbbing headache behind my left eye...third trimester is starting next week hoping I don't feel like shit supposedly you get all tired and blah...I'm carrying kinda small I think for being seven months only Gained like eight pounds so far but I'm not restricti Ng I'm eating a bunch it will be a scheduled c section 39 weeks will be like Nov 14 woke up today to the whole room spinning thought that was kinda unusual
Liked by bumpbaker (Aug 28, 2022), ilcarpw (Aug 27, 2022), Littleto (Aug 27, 2022)
playboypreggo
            Pics

Liked by 16 members: Preggolover112 (Nov 16, 2022), goldar (Oct 10, 2022), bigbellylover6929 (Sep 7, 2022), Joetheclone (Sep 5, 2022), Somarifan513 (Sep 1, 2022), chops79 (Aug 30, 2022), Tex. S Tyger (Aug 29, 2022), bumpbaker (Aug 28, 2022), Dewmanmaine (Aug 28, 2022), colt3654 (Aug 28, 2022), belka85 (Aug 28, 2022), MLR44 (Aug 28, 2022), bigboy23 (Aug 28, 2022), ilcarpw (Aug 27, 2022), ehud83 (Aug 27, 2022), Thebige (Aug 27, 2022)
blowingupbellies12
(August 27, 2022, 6:56 pm)playboypreggo Pics
Looking positively huge! Love it!
bigboy23
Looking big! Such a beautiful belly! Selfishly I hope you get so huge
playboypreggo
(August 28, 2022, 6:43 am)bigboy23 Looking big! Such a beautiful belly! Selfishly I hope you get so huge
[quote pid='324453' dateline='1661683436']

I dunno doesn't seem like I'm getting too big this time I think I'm kinda small for seven months
[/quote]
playboypreggo
So I'm looking for my next baby daddy if anyone is interested...I'm kind of a baby crazy weirdo I want more kids than I can care for. I have the baby I'm pregnant with now but would like to have one extremely soon after like she is due in November I'd like to get pregnant again in six months and pursue open adoption where I get a relationship with the child photos visits updates but I really don't want to care for like two kids under two is anyone interested in potentially getting me pregnant for this ? Maybe like I could live with you short-term so you could pregnancy fetish out but I would have my six month old with me. No control freaks please I have several male friends and would want to do pregnancy fetish work like webcam etc I'm also open to potentially keeping the baby though ideally this would be a larger age gap between children but no scrubs you have to have a stable job and be decent. I really prefer adoption because the family goes through extensive background checks and stuff I would get photos and updates and share them with the father. Typically only the birth mother gets these updates but yeah if you would want to keep the baby you would need to have the capacity to be a single father and stuff or the main parent. I'm also judgemental and weary of internet dudes that want a baby that can't find a wife or girlfriend to pursue this with like not to be a total meanie but like what's the deal that you haven't made it happen so far. Maybe someone with children already that wants one more or someone that wants to pursue their pregnancy fetish but isn't ready for a child. I just want to have more children then I can properly care for and there are several couples out there just dying for a baby with really nice jobs and careers and a lot to offer . Also we don't have to live together if you do adoption the adoption agency also helps with living expenses and stuff but nothing excessive. Expect to talk to me for quite awhile to see if you are chill. Also I really don't want to relocate from California but am open to someone out of state traveling here to get me pregnant usually I like to have sex every day for 30 days and get pregnant like really fast. I don't know if I would be able to have sex daily in the maternity home but I will move out at some point . Again I want to emphasize I am very promiscuous I don't want to be tied down in some situation where all I do is be with you and your like deleting all these dudes from my phone cuz im pregnant with your baby or something. I want to do webcam, see other guys, have a bunch of freedom. I'd also like to keep going to school and pursue that . So let me know if you are interested in fathering a baby for an open adoption or another situation.
Liked by spermatacus (Sep 11, 2022), easta89 (Aug 29, 2022), bumpbaker (Aug 28, 2022)
playboypreggo
(Edited)
(Edited)
Also I have a bunch of super zoomed in pics of my vagina/butthole I took for this dude that is now blocked I dunno if anyone is interested in seeing my vagina that up close or just the belly shots. I swear you can see my old episiotomy scar in them from my 15 year old vaginal birth lemme know if you want me to photo dump like 25 vagina pics here in a comment
Liked by (Sep 1, 2022)
playboypreggo
This is the pic u can see the episiotomy scar this dude was like can you take a pic of your butthole I'm like ok it's actually kinda tricky

Liked by genog87978 (Feb 8, 2024), Preggolover112 (Nov 16, 2022), (Oct 26, 2022), mareacidalium (Oct 2, 2022), Rj42 (Sep 5, 2022), chops79 (Aug 30, 2022)
tonythepreggoPony
(August 28, 2022, 5:13 pm)playboypreggo So I'm looking for my next baby daddy if anyone is interested...I'm kind of a baby crazy weirdo I want more kids than I can care for. I have the baby I'm pregnant with now but would like to have one extremely soon after like she is due in November I'd like to get pregnant again in six months and pursue open adoption where I get a relationship with the child photos visits updates but I really don't want to care for like two kids under two is anyone interested in potentially getting me pregnant for this ? Maybe like I could live with you short-term so you could pregnancy fetish out but I would have my six month old with me. No control freaks please I have several male friends and would want to do pregnancy fetish work like webcam etc I'm also open to potentially keeping the baby though ideally this would be a larger age gap between children but no scrubs you have to have a stable job and be decent. I really prefer adoption because the family goes through extensive background checks and stuff I would get photos and updates and share them with the father. Typically only the birth mother gets these updates but yeah if you would want to keep the baby you would need to have the capacity to be a single father and stuff or the main parent. I'm also judgemental and weary of internet dudes that want a baby that can't find a wife or girlfriend to pursue this with like not to be a total meanie but like what's the deal that you haven't made it happen so far. Maybe someone with children already that wants one more or someone that wants to pursue their pregnancy fetish but isn't ready for a child. I just want to have more children then I can properly care for and there are several couples out there just dying for a baby with really nice jobs and careers and a lot to offer . Also we don't have to live together if you do adoption the adoption agency also helps with living expenses and stuff but nothing excessive. Expect to talk to me for quite awhile to see if you are chill. Also I really don't want to relocate from California but am open to someone out of state traveling here to get me pregnant usually I like to have sex every day for 30 days and get pregnant like  really fast. I don't know if I would be able to have sex daily in the maternity home but I will move out at some point . Again I want to emphasize I am very promiscuous I don't want to be tied down in some situation where all I do is be with you and your like deleting all these dudes from my phone cuz im pregnant with your baby or something. I want to do webcam, see other guys, have a bunch of freedom. I'd also like to keep going to school and pursue that . So let me know if you are interested in fathering a baby for an open adoption or another situation.

This is going to piss off everyone but whatever, this sounds pretty reckless. Adoption agencies and orphanages are already slamed full and are begging people to adopt. Adding another child into an already full scene just to satisfy a fetish for a few months doesn't seem like an ideal thing to do, especially when you're not even sure if you want to keep it or not. You're still pregnant with your current kid and you're already thinking about another one when you're hopping in between maternity homes. At the end of the day it's your body so do whatever you want with it, I just want to put this out here since it's dirty to just fuck, get pregnant, and drop the kid off hoping for the best.

Not to mention you're giving these high standards and requirments on who can knock you up, to the point where the ones who will are looking to establish a full family and not just adopt the kid afterwards and let you dip.
Liked by 13 members: mareacidalium (Oct 2, 2022), spermatacus (Sep 11, 2022), catcoh (Aug 30, 2022), Unreg_user (Aug 29, 2022), FuccboiLLC (Aug 29, 2022), Lucifer Morningstar (Aug 29, 2022), StarFox1993 (Aug 29, 2022), tomostrife (Aug 28, 2022), MrTaquito (Aug 28, 2022), Mh12345 (Aug 28, 2022), corradovr6 (Aug 28, 2022), Stretchedtummy (Aug 28, 2022), jewbomb69 (Aug 28, 2022)
playboypreggo
(August 28, 2022, 8:32 pm)tonythepreggoPony I don\t want to have a baby for pregnancy fetish I'm more of a baby crazy weirdo. I really like my relationship with my 15 year old she looks like me and we talk and it's really special. I want to have several children not all of which I can raise . Right now there is actually a demand for babies there are 36 families for every one adoptable infant . I don't think you have to be married and have a million dollars to have kids. But I get your point but it is america and if it makes me happy to have like five kids with five different dudes it's my perogstive it's not a crime and there are worse things. I'm just fixated on having as many children as I can the love you feel for your child is special . There is not an abundance of children to be adopted there's an abundance of families looking for kids. But to be clear I do not want to get pregnant to fulfill a pregnancy fetish I do not have pregnancy fetish . I am a model I have modeled for several years and don't mind sharing my content on the site. Most people think two kids is the perfect number I think five is good. I want the end result, the child that looks like me and is related to me. I am a baby crazy weirdo. I'm fully aware this might be strange but like whatever . It's my body and if I want to get pregnant a billion million times I can . I suppose I will have to prepare to hear the criticism in real life too like wow geez your pregnant again but I honestly think being negative and judgemental is kinda lame. Like I have a fixation to have as many kids as I can. I want to be 50 and be able to enjoy a relationship with my 20 year old child. Some couple struggling with infertility would be happy to raise. It is what is yes I want a million billion kids I can't afford so what.
(August 28, 2022, 5:13 pm)playboypreggo So I'm looking for my next baby daddy if anyone is interested...I'm kind of a baby crazy weirdo I want more kids than I can care for. I have the baby I'm pregnant with now but would like to have one extremely soon after like she is due in November I'd like to get pregnant again in six months and pursue open adoption where I get a relationship with the child photos visits updates but I really don't want to care for like two kids under two is anyone interested in potentially getting me pregnant for this ? Maybe like I could live with you short-term so you could pregnancy fetish out but I would have my six month old with me. No control freaks please I have several male friends and would want to do pregnancy fetish work like webcam etc I'm also open to potentially keeping the baby though ideally this would be a larger age gap between children but no scrubs you have to have a stable job and be decent. I really prefer adoption because the family goes through extensive background checks and stuff I would get photos and updates and share them with the father. Typically only the birth mother gets these updates but yeah if you would want to keep the baby you would need to have the capacity to be a single father and stuff or the main parent. I'm also judgemental and weary of internet dudes that want a baby that can't find a wife or girlfriend to pursue this with like not to be a total meanie but like what's the deal that you haven't made it happen so far. Maybe someone with children already that wants one more or someone that wants to pursue their pregnancy fetish but isn't ready for a child. I just want to have more children then I can properly care for and there are several couples out there just dying for a baby with really nice jobs and careers and a lot to offer . Also we don't have to live together if you do adoption the adoption agency also helps with living expenses and stuff but nothing excessive. Expect to talk to me for quite awhile to see if you are chill. Also I really don't want to relocate from California but am open to someone out of state traveling here to get me pregnant usually I like to have sex every day for 30 days and get pregnant like  really fast. I don't know if I would be able to have sex daily in the maternity home but I will move out at some point . Again I want to emphasize I am very promiscuous I don't want to be tied down in some situation where all I do is be with you and your like deleting all these dudes from my phone cuz im pregnant with your baby or something. I want to do webcam, see other guys, have a bunch of freedom. I'd also like to keep going to school and pursue that . So let me know if you are interested in fathering a baby for an open adoption or another situation.

This is going to piss off everyone but whatever, this sounds pretty reckless. Adoption agencies and orphanages are already slamed full and are begging people to adopt. Adding another child into an already full scene just to satisfy a fetish for a few months doesn't seem like an ideal thing to do, especially when you're not even sure if you want to keep it or not. You're still pregnant with your current kid and you're already thinking about another one when you're hopping in between maternity homes. At the end of the day it's your body so do whatever you want with it, I just want to put this out here since it's dirty to just fuck, get pregnant, and drop the kid off hoping for the best.

Not to mention you're giving these high standards and requirments on who can knock you up, to the point where the ones who will are looking to establish a full family and not just adopt the kid afterwards and let you dip.