Open Discussion
I'm 32/F, feel like there is no way to incorporate this feitsh into my sex life
  2 of 2
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mongomaniac
(Edited)
(Edited)
Is this really so strange?

A lot of girls i dated like having a man around who liked thinking about them with a big belly. (Don't many fems wonder if their partner would lose interest if they got pregnant?)
Damn! If only i'd tried this attitude when younger!

Some examples:

Phoned A super-attractive girl from college who told me she "went as pregnant" as a quick costume for trick or treating with her nieces (pillowed shirt). I quickly said "Wish I'd seen that!...
I think you would look good like that". I heard her gasp, saying, "Well... THANK YOU!" She was flattered and asked ME out on a date shortly after.

An adorable petite gal ended up in my bed before we even got out the door. We killed a bottle of wine and messed around when she said out of the blue
"I'll get pregnant for you". I felt like i'd been kicked in the head. Was this a standard come-on thing for her to say? It sure worked with me! While going at it I asked
playfully "How many babies are in there...?" She smiled impossibly wide and said "...a thousand!" I stopped , looked her directly in the eyes and confessed "I would like to see you like that!...
full term and REALLY BIG!" She knocked the wind out of me with an instant bear hug and whispered in my ear, "..me too...!". We had found a kindred spirit, spent quality time together and are friends to this day.

At least half the girls i dated liked me saying that i thought they would look good pregnant! Several shared fantasies of becoming Huge with
large creatures or big litters. I think one of you has to open the door to speak of such things.

One of the best things is getting someone into "pillow talk" mode on the phone. Let the conversation drift to that hugely pregnant mutual friend or co-worker who looks ready-t0-buRst, and flat-out "confess",
"..Sometimes,.. i think about you like that...". One gal was delighted with the admission... ".Yea?!?!... (Yes...), She seemed to drift off and purred "..thatssss nice!......"

Some even called me when they became pregnant, obviously wanting to spend time with a guy who appreciated their big cumbersome shape!

What can a lady do to introduce/bring up the subject in normal conversation? Maybe things like this:

The rwo of you might run across a very attractive pregnant lady, later in conversation lower your voice and casually mention something like "Did you see that pregnant girl in the refreshment line? She was SO BIG!
(not an uncommon thing for girls to remark on), .. I hope I can look that pretty when I'm like that some day..." He may not say anything right away, but if he likes you and finds pregnancy attractive at all
he may surprise you down the road. At least now he knows you are OK talking about it.

One girl called years later and announced that she was pregnant., "..And REALLY, REALLY BIG!" She wanted to show it off.
Boy, she was gigantic and popped (the guy ran out on her,.) That was fun. She never would have called if I hadn't mentioned I thought
Preggos were cute. Women remember these things.

For your situation:

When you are wearing maybe a babydoll or other lingerie that looks like a maternity top, find an excuse to have a big balloon around, maybe play with it and say "let me
try something cute with this" like it just occurred to you. Go into the bathroom to place and adjust the balloon, or put it in right then and check yourself out in front of the mirror
in front of him, and playfully say "Hmm.. what do you think?...(you'll probably both have a laugh).. and ask "do you think i'll look good like this someday?"

Is it a risk? Sure. But if the guy like big belly curves you may find out right then, and isn't that the idea? This would have slayed me if a date had done it for me.

The only real advice is take advantage of times when the conversation organically goes there, and try. You'll probably be surprised. People are programmed to
reproduce, its not all about just slaking, the ultimate goal is to get pregnant isn't it?
Liked by bluedot (May 12, 2022), EmpressoftheEast (May 12, 2022)