Open Discussion
Who are creepers?
  4 of 10  
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lucifer Morningstar
(Edited)
(Edited)
(June 20, 2020, 11:26 pm)alexgraves It's all context. It's appropriate for me to call someone sexy if I think they're going to be into it. I.e. my girlfriend, or were I single someone I was interested in who I suspect is into me. Randos on the internet or on the street (outside of the context of bars or clubs ect), however, aren't going to know what to make of it. It literally doesn't matter what your intent is if you're doing it in a fashion where it can be interpreted as creepy. Also assuming that all women posting sexy pics are looking for your attention specifically and open to receiving weird comments is a strange assumption. People are welcome to block whoever they want. Just as it's within your right to look and enjoy, it's within their right to revoke those images whenever they want.

Precisely. It’s like one time I was getting hit-on by a girl my age in the gym I frequently go to, before the pandemic. I didn’t really want to hear it lol. I just wanted to get my sets done and cool-off. Saying I had, “A nice, toned body,” is something I was not surprised by. It was the mere fact some stranger came up to me without any sort of warning or build-up to that comment. That’s the point I’m making. There’s just a difference between being polite and being irritating to people. No reasonable person comes out of the blue and starts saying they’re hot and think it’ll go down well. Sometimes it might, but most times I guarantee it won’t.
alexgraves
Also, hitting on a woman or a man without them being into it was never in history enjoyable for those receiving unsolicited attention. Just because it was more socially acceptable is a moot point.
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Jun 20, 2020)
LTKNT101
(June 20, 2020, 11:19 pm)Avarics
(June 20, 2020, 11:14 pm)LTKNT101  She is dressing sexy and is clearly providing an arousing image for straight men who look at her. Telling someone they are sexy used to be a compliment. It's not the same as telling someone how much you want to have sex with them. Pointing out a particular part or "object" of the body like "saying you have beautiful eyes" is not saying that person's eyes are for sexual pleasure. The word "sexy" is not the problem because you can not even say "wow that's a beautiful belly!" without people coming at you. Maybe the world has changed because in my day telling a woman she was sexy was not a problem. In this current f'd up world you can't even open the door for a woman any more or give her any kind of compliment about her appearance without getting in trouble. Everybody wants to get but hurt about something no matter how ridiculous it is. Maybe I'm old fashioned and out of touch. Maybe you young guys know something I don't know. I apologize but you see I was born in 1977.

Or people can refrain from making these unneeded comments towards strangers? Quite simple really. It doesn’t matter when you are born. Just seems that some are more socially coherent than others. The problem we have is that MANY people associate maiesiophilia with pedophilia. That is why we are all branded creeps in with the actual ones that degrade the women. Perhaps expanding vocabulary further than seductive adjectives is a good option for you than just using “sexy” or “beautiful”. Comment all you want on here. I promote that instead of putting your deviant, lusty thoughts on her. Trust me, I sexualize pregnancy all the time in private and here, but I can separate fantasy from reality. I don’t need to comment and let her know how horny she makes me. Nobody needs to hear that unless they are both romantically involved. That’s private. Just respect her’s. Not saying that you’re one of the ones who would bother her with those comments, but you’ll enable the ones who do all the same when you defend them.
I don't understand this logic in fact, it seems quite flawed to me. A woman showing her legs is considered "sexy". If I was a woman It would be stupid of me to dress sexy post pics and expect guys to ignore how good I look. If they like women they are going to talk. It would also be ridiculous to get upset when they tell me I'm beautiful, pretty and sexy. Seriously I don't understand this world today. As long as they are not posting eggplant emojis and saying things like "I want to fuck you so bad!" What harm is being done by letting her know she is attractive in respectful ways? Oh well, this is beating a dead horse so to end on a high note and say she's right and the dude was out of pocket. SMH
alexgraves
(June 20, 2020, 11:34 pm)LTKNT101
(June 20, 2020, 11:14 pm)LTKNT101  She is dressing sexy and is clearly providing an arousing image for straight men who look at her. Telling someone they are sexy used to be a compliment. It's not the same as telling someone how much you want to have sex with them. Pointing out a particular part or "object" of the body like "saying you have beautiful eyes" is not saying that person's eyes are for sexual pleasure. The word "sexy" is not the problem because you can not even say "wow that's a beautiful belly!" without people coming at you. Maybe the world has changed because in my day telling a woman she was sexy was not a problem. In this current f'd up world you can't even open the door for a woman any more or give her any kind of compliment about her appearance without getting in trouble. Everybody wants to get but hurt about something no matter how ridiculous it is. Maybe I'm old fashioned and out of touch. Maybe you young guys know something I don't know. I apologize but you see I was born in 1977.

Or people can refrain from making these unneeded comments towards strangers? Quite simple really. It doesn’t matter when you are born. Just seems that some are more socially coherent than others. The problem we have is that MANY people associate maiesiophilia with pedophilia. That is why we are all branded creeps in with the actual ones that degrade the women. Perhaps expanding vocabulary further than seductive adjectives is a good option for you than just using “sexy” or “beautiful”. Comment all you want on here. I promote that instead of putting your deviant, lusty thoughts on her. Trust me, I sexualize pregnancy all the time in private and here, but I can separate fantasy from reality. I don’t need to comment and let her know how horny she makes me. Nobody needs to hear that unless they are both romantically involved. That’s private. Just respect her’s. Not saying that you’re one of the ones who would bother her with those comments, but you’ll enable the ones who do all the same when you defend them.
I don't understand this logic in fact, it seems quite flawed to me. A woman showing her legs is considered "sexy". If I was a woman It would be stupid of me to dress sexy post pics and expect guys to ignore how good I look. If they like women they are going to talk. It would also be ridiculous to get upset when they tell me I'm beautiful, pretty and sexy. Seriously I don't understand this world today. As long as they are not posting eggplant emojis and saying things like "I want to fuck you so bad!" What harm is being done by letting her know she is attractive in respectful ways? Oh well, this is beating a dead horse so to end on a high note and say she's right and the dude was out of pocket. SMH
Are you suggesting that if women don't want to get hit on they should cover up in burqas or something like that? Seems kind of contrary to personal freedoms tbh. If a gay man comes up to and starts talking about how sexy you are because you're wearing a tanktop because it's hot out is that fair game?
Liked by Lucifer Morningstar (Jun 20, 2020)
Lucifer Morningstar
(June 20, 2020, 11:31 pm)alexgraves Also, hitting on a woman or a man without them being into it was never in history enjoyable for those receiving unsolicited attention. Just because it was more socially acceptable is a moot point.

Social acceptability is a huge part of this. It’s all about perception. Some may enjoy the comments, but most wont. It’s pretty simple to understand. Too many people of any identity or backgrounds might think their comment is harmless, but most social standards don’t encourage the whole “ayy bby u want sum fuk,” attitude. That’s an obvious caricature for humor, but there’s people like that. Going up to a random person and saying they’re “sexy” is less harmful than the previous but still socially frowned upon with good reason.
Lucifer Morningstar
(June 20, 2020, 11:34 pm)LTKNT101 I don't understand this logic in fact, it seems quite flawed to me. A woman showing her legs is considered "sexy". If I was a woman It would be stupid of me to dress sexy post pics and expect guys to ignore how good I look. If they like women they are going to talk. It would also be ridiculous to get upset when they tell me I'm beautiful, pretty and sexy. Seriously I don't understand this world today. As long as they are not posting eggplant emojis and saying things like "I want to fuck you so bad!" What harm is being done by letting her know she is attractive in respectful ways? Oh well, this is beating a dead horse so to end on a high note and say she's right and the dude was out of pocket. SMH

Wow, just showing legs is “sexy” now? I might freak out over an ankle if I followed your logic here. All I am trying to say is there is a time and place for this. She’s married. Those creeps can fuck off and keep their fantasies to themselves like on places we are chatting on right now. There’s no justification to annoy her or creep her out.
LTKNT101
(June 20, 2020, 11:37 pm)alexgraves

Are you suggesting that if women don't want to get hit on they should cover up in burqas or something like that? Seems kind of contrary to personal freedoms tbh. If a gay man comes up to and starts talking about how sexy you are because you're wearing a tanktop because it's hot out is that fair game?
It’s wrong because men are supposed to be attracted to women lol.
InflatoPreggo
(June 21, 2020, 12:06 am)LTKNT101

Oh boy. Here we go again
LTKNT101
(June 21, 2020, 12:13 am)InflatoPreggo
(June 21, 2020, 12:06 am)LTKNT101
(June 20, 2020, 11:19 pm)Avarics Or people can refrain from making these unneeded comments towards strangers? Quite simple really. It doesn’t matter when you are born. Just seems that some are more socially coherent than others. The problem we have is that MANY people associate maiesiophilia with pedophilia. That is why we are all branded creeps in with the actual ones that degrade the women. Perhaps expanding vocabulary further than seductive adjectives is a good option for you than just using “sexy” or “beautiful”. Comment all you want on here. I promote that instead of putting your deviant, lusty thoughts on her. Trust me, I sexualize pregnancy all the time in private and here, but I can separate fantasy from reality. I don’t need to comment and let her know how horny she makes me. Nobody needs to hear that unless they are both romantically involved. That’s private. Just respect her’s. Not saying that you’re one of the ones who would bother her with those comments, but you’ll enable the ones who do all the same when you defend them.
Oh boy. Here we go again
Jesus why so serious? Did you even notice the lol at the end of my comment?
tomostrife
(Edited)
(Edited)
I dont honestly see the confusion. She's a married woman expecting twin babies. You say she's dressing sexy but she's really not. If she wasnt pregnant, her outifts would be completely normal, in fact given that its a mostly private channel she uses to share her life, she does dress completely normal. The variable is YOU! You find it sexy. Therefor in your mind she must be dressing sexy. Therefor in your mind she should welcome any sexually charged comments directed towards her. That is an unhealthy way of thinking. Thats the same defense rape apologists use against raping someone because she was asking for it by dressing sexy. Thats fucking gross dude. At least recognize that not every woman is some slut yearning for some internet validation of sexiness.

Its really in your best interests to figure this out. Because the only reason I post these things is because it is now blatantly obvious she doesnt like this attention. It is also blatantly obvious many creepy dudes are in fact being creepy. Do you really expect her to double down and post even lewder photos of her developing bump or do you think it far more likely that she might all together stop? I follow numerous pregnancies all the time. Been follower her since like 26 weeks or something. Every pregnancy hits right around 36 weeks or so and they get picked up by the radar. The preggophile pages start sharing, random profiles start commenting hearts and flames and a good portion of those progressions dry the fuck up.

Tl:dr. Whether you understand the ethical reasoning behind it or not, some girls dont like that attention and if people keep it up. Might mean less pics
Liked by relt7 (Aug 31, 2020), SPL (Jun 28, 2020), alexgraves (Jun 24, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Jun 21, 2020), auto_asphyx (Jun 21, 2020), LTKNT101 (Jun 21, 2020)