Open Discussion
Check this out
  2 of 2
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HappyHats002
I've had girls flat out tell me, "I'm not having sex with you right now" and then three dates later we're in bed together.

Most women don't want to seem easy. Sex and dating is a weird game, they don't want to show their cards.
Liked by noobyzors (Jun 2, 2020)
jfingers
If having sex is past her boundaries, it's fair to find out what her boundaries are. Remember, "having sex" covers a lot of ground, not just dick-in-pussy sex. HappyHats002 here is right. Her own libido may go up as her pregnancy advances and she gets comfortable with you. Consider some of the other factors, too. If you have to drive 100 miles to get told "no" every week, then head for the door. If the guy who got her pregnant is still part of her life, head for the door. You could end up getting the shit kicked out of you, and most people wouldn't come to your defense.
Liked by HappyHats002 (Jun 2, 2020), Akhenaten (Jun 2, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Jun 1, 2020)
WallsD
Update: she's 20yrs old she's really nice 23 weeks and growing nicely. Im meeting up with her again in a few days. ill post pics when I see here again.
aliabstraactt
Don't be an idiot and let this one slip because she doesn't want sex. All women want sex under the correct circumstances. You only have to sell yourself. Going through a pregnancy single is an extremely lonely experience for women. They want to feel validated and supported because they are about to undergo a major medical treatment. The key thing is that penetrative sex is only one form. And the likely hood of something great coming after kissing is extremely high. She wants you to feel like you want her for being her and that it's a bonus to have a guy want to be part of the child's life. You can portray yourself as a potential candidate. But trust me, spending a few times a week with her for several weeks will likely end up in some magic happening. A pregnant woman can't imagine having sex with a stranger. If she likes you and says no sex, she's only expressing the fact that she's not a slut. But if she likes you, there is potential for sex. You just have to be unassuming and act like you give a fuck that she's carrying a human life within her. The more you express concern for the well being of the unborn child, the more likely she will begin to feel the fatherly role and all it includes. Just don't be like "I want to fuck pregnant pussy." That sounds idiotic. For example, the fetus benefits from the love and affection you share with her. The more you treat her like a gf and hold her belly saying things that sound like you care for her and her child, the more likely she'll let herself go when it feels right. Pregnant women are human emotion machines and tend to be more trusting when the feelings are mutual and reassuring. If anything, make it a practice run. But don't be scared to try and reach your dreams. Who knows, maybe you'll fall in love.
Liked by noobyzors (Jun 10, 2020), WallsD (Jun 9, 2020), orta03 (Jun 9, 2020)
gdog
She is dead opposed to sex why she is pregnant. She is on a dating site pregnant but doesn't want sex. She wants to see you again and doesn't want sex, Dude she wants sex she just wants it on her terms play the game a bit and the pants will drop. Be a gentleman but keep at it tinder has spoiled so many guys into thinking hookups are how girls want to date. She made a mistake with her kids dad and she dosen't want to make one with you I wouldn't be surprised if you play your cards right youll be in bed with her in no time.
WallsD
Yes you guys are right about the sex part. It's only just a matter of time. I'll be having sex with her in 2 months TOPS. I'm sure of it. Hung out with her yesterday and it seems like she's keeps trying to hide the little belly she's got. Like sucks it in and wears baggy clothes so pictures will have to wait a few more weeks. But anyway. I'm gonna keep talking to her and get what I need.. I've actually dated a few pregnant women and one of them only had sex with me when she was 4 months and let me tell you that girl got HUGE! But as she progressed we never had sex again that's why I was nervous about this new one