Belly Expansion & Cartoons
Serena's Quadruplet Pregnancy Journey
  6 of 30  
  • 66 Vote(s) - 4.7 Average
bigbursty
(January 4, 2020, 12:01 am)Bellyfan27 Can we get some pics of girls rubbing Serena's belly?

Sure, that can probably be arranged =)
User 30699
It would be wonderful to see Serena completely naked again, from a closer angle, as well as when she bathes and leaves the door open, hopefully we can witness such a wonder
bigbursty
(January 4, 2020, 9:35 am)[email protected] It would be wonderful to see Serena completely naked again, from a closer angle, as well as when she bathes and leaves the door open, hopefully we can witness such a wonder

That is actually easier to do than finding clothes that fit her!
delirious
please continue with the animations. they're my favorite parts and yours are done really well!!
bigbursty
(January 4, 2020, 8:35 pm)delirious please continue with the animations. they're my favorite parts and yours are done really well!!

I will try to do more of them.  They are easier too if she doesn't have any clothes on, but that's not as classy IMO. =)
bigbursty
Serena sez:

"Hello again guys!  I am so excited because I have a date tonight!  A met up with a good friend of mine named Matt that I knew from high school.  We got to talking and he asked me out to lunch earlier this week. To my surprise, he wasn't scared off by the fact that I am so pregnant and about to be a mother to four babies.  In fact, he seemed to be really mesmerized by my huge belly and kept touching and caressing it (with my permission of course).  I have to say he had the touch and I really enjoyed a guy's attention again.  So far its been mostly other ladies that seem to be interested in my pregnancy, and the guy who pumped me full of babies wants nothing to do with me or them (he wanted me to have an abortion and I would hear none of that- I don't even want to talk about it to be honest).  But anyway, Matt asked me out again and we are going to the movies tonight.  I love the movies, and it will be extra special going with Matt.  I'm sure I will get plenty of belly rubs during the movie[Image: smile.gif].  What do you all think of my dress, do you think he will like it?

XOXOXO,
Serena"

Liked by 17 members: (Feb 27, 2023), PreciousPreggo (Aug 9, 2021), Vorefanlover (Feb 2, 2021), Tcorker (Jan 2, 2021), theeviloffspring (Aug 22, 2020), dieibook (Jul 24, 2020), cubfan2200 (Feb 5, 2020), Raw Toast (Jan 28, 2020), bumpbaker (Jan 8, 2020), Bgman30 (Jan 7, 2020), falloutghoul (Jan 5, 2020), TrooperG (Jan 5, 2020), deux_anges (Jan 5, 2020), delirious (Jan 5, 2020), alsx (Jan 5, 2020), chops79 (Jan 4, 2020), hardko (Jan 4, 2020)
hardko
(January 4, 2020, 10:40 pm)bigbursty Serena sez:

"Hello again guys!  I am so excited because I have a date tonight!  A met up with a good friend of mine named Matt that I knew from high school.  We got to talking and he asked me out to lunch earlier this week. To my surprise, he wasn't scared off by the fact that I am so pregnant and about to be a mother to four babies.  In fact, he seemed to be really mesmerized by my huge belly and kept touching and caressing it (with my permission of course).  I have to say he had the touch and I really enjoyed a guy's attention again.  So far its been mostly other ladies that seem to be interested in my pregnancy, and the guy who pumped me full of babies wants nothing to do with me or them (he wanted me to have an abortion and I would hear none of that- I don't even want to talk about it to be honest).  But anyway, Matt asked me out again and we are going to the movies tonight.  I love the movies, and it will be extra special going with Matt.  I'm sure I will get plenty of belly rubs during the movie[Image: smile.gif].  What do you all think of my dress, do you think he will like it?

XOXOXO,
Serena"

OMG ... the outfit ... the view ... thumbs up ...
Liked by bigbursty (Jan 4, 2020)
bigbursty
**This is my personal favorite so far.**

Serena sez:

"Okay guys, here is my official 19 week update.  I'm a little worked up because of my date tonight.  I'm not sure if I'm glowing so much because of the pregnancy hormones or if its because of my hot date!  I decided to get a little artsy on my chalk board to burn some time until he comes to pick me up.  What do you guys think, will I get as big as the chick on my chalkboard in another 12 weeks?  I like being huge, but I don't want to be immobile or put on bed rest.  I'm way too spirited to be stuck at home doing nothing!

XOXOXO,
Serena"

Liked by 17 members: (Feb 27, 2023), PreciousPreggo (Aug 9, 2021), Vorefanlover (Feb 2, 2021), Tcorker (Jan 2, 2021), dieibook (Jul 24, 2020), cubfan2200 (Feb 5, 2020), Raw Toast (Jan 28, 2020), ninja guy (Jan 21, 2020), bumpbaker (Jan 8, 2020), Bgman30 (Jan 7, 2020), falloutghoul (Jan 5, 2020), TrooperG (Jan 5, 2020), deux_anges (Jan 5, 2020), delirious (Jan 5, 2020), alsx (Jan 5, 2020), hardko (Jan 5, 2020), chops79 (Jan 4, 2020)
delirious
really great stuff. the lighting in this last one and something about the realism juxtaposed w the insane proportions just makes for an incredible series ?
bigbursty
(January 5, 2020, 5:53 am)delirious really great stuff. the lighting in this last one and something about the realism juxtaposed w the insane proportions just makes for an incredible series ?

Thanks!  Yeah the lighting and her expression just came out right in that last one.  If I would fault it for one thing, it is that her chalkboard is obviously a flat 2d plane.  I should have put a 3d border on it.  Oh well, she has quite a few weeks to go yet, that will give me time to make the perfect one yet!