Open Discussion
Just a theory
  5 of 9  
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
(April 6, 2022, 10:03 pm)Feunski The state of Texas would disagree with you on that.
I can't find any information online that says Texas has forced population control laws. Everything I found online was referring to how the population in Texas is growing every year.

What I did find was references to bans on abortion however that is not population control or forcing people to become sterile which is what the topic of this thread is. While some will argue that abortion laws give the government control over people's reproductive systems by telling them they can't get rid of unwanted babies I can see how one would arrive at such an argument. However, that is a discussion for a thread about abortion.

What we are talking about here is the government forcing people to become sterile in order to control the population. So far no one has presented a credible source that confirms forced sterilization laws are being enforced in America. Let me be clear when I say that forced sterilization legislation will never see the light of day because it is unconstitutional and cruel to force people into not being able to produce offspring.
quasa2
look at somalia birth rate 6,0 and south korea birth rate 0,8. and now tell me why.
User 56854
(April 7, 2022, 11:18 am)LTKNT101
(April 6, 2022, 10:03 pm)Feunski The state of Texas would disagree with you on that.
I can't find any information online that says Texas has forced population control laws. Everything I found online was referring to how the population in Texas is growing every year.

What I did find was references to bans on abortion however that is not population control or forcing people to become sterile which is what the topic of this thread is. While some will argue that abortion laws give the government control over people's reproductive systems by telling them they can't get rid of unwanted babies I can see how one would arrive at such an argument. However, that is a discussion for a thread about abortion.

What we are talking about here is the government forcing people to become sterile in order to control the population. So far no one has presented a credible source that confirms forced sterilization laws are being enforced in America. Let me be clear when I say that forced sterilization legislation will never see the light of day because it is unconstitutional and cruel to force people into not being able to produce offspring.
Who says it’s not being done extrajudicially? Male fertility and testosterone levels are declining Year over year and there’s estrogen in everything now in some way including the water due to the birth control pill, which by the way is more dangerous than you think. As far as abortion, it’s barbaric….ignore the political rhetoric for a second….it involves the dismemberment/lethal injection  of someone with their own genetic code and heartbeat, actually look at what the procedures are, you will be sick to your stomach….I genuinely do not understand all the abortion support on this forum. Abortionists regularly murder born alive babies when their procedures don’t work….that’s undeniably murder regardless of what side of the issue you’re on.
9308abcde
(April 8, 2022, 6:02 pm)BabyInBumpsOut
(April 7, 2022, 11:18 am)LTKNT101

Who says it’s not being done extrajudicially? Male fertility and testosterone levels are declining Year over year and there’s estrogen in everything now in some way including the water due to the birth control pill, which by the way is more dangerous than you think. As far as abortion, it’s barbaric….ignore the political rhetoric for a second….it involves the dismemberment/lethal injection  of someone with their own genetic code and heartbeat, actually look at what the procedures are, you will be sick to your stomach….I genuinely do not understand all the abortion support on this forum. Abortionists regularly murder born alive babies when their procedures don’t work….that’s undeniably murder regardless of what side of the issue you’re on.

Ironically the majority of people here hate children. Which is a bitch move since they'll be glad to stay with the woman, but will dip and puss out as soon as the umbilical cord is cut.

The fact that they don't give a fuck what happens to the child after it's born speaks volume on how people here think. Hell, Xivematavor's newborn died shortly after birth and you had people who were over the moon when she was pressured to get pregnant again only a few months later by some asshole in California.
Liked by Rapeheart (Apr 15, 2022)
LTKNT101
There is a difference between hating children and not wanting the burden and heavy responsibility that comes with raising them. @"No-Paramedic9308" You do realize that this is a pregnancy fetish community interested in the beauty of the knocked up female body. There are non-fetish communities that enjoy what happens after the woman pops.
User 56854
(April 8, 2022, 7:57 pm)LTKNT101 There is a difference between hating children and not wanting the burden and heavy responsibility that comes with raising them. @"No-Paramedic9308" You do realize that this is a pregnancy fetish community interested in the beauty of the knocked up female body. There are non-fetish communities that enjoy what happens after the woman pops.
I also don’t understand how you can hate children…I have heard it’s tough but it’s worth it….no I don’t have my own but I want them bad. The one thing I will agree with I will NOT raise someone else’s kid ever.
9308abcde
(April 8, 2022, 7:57 pm)LTKNT101 There is a difference between hating children and not wanting the burden and heavy responsibility that comes with raising them. @"No-Paramedic9308" You do realize that this is a pregnancy fetish community interested in the beauty of the knocked up female body. There are non-fetish communities that enjoy what happens after the woman pops.

And what's the percentage of people here who don't want to become a parent, but will gladly tolerate someone elses's child? I bet my left nut you fuckers can't go to a resturant or be on a flight and deal with someone else's screaming child for more than 5 minutes without wanting to strangle it.

Also what does other communities have to deal with my previous statment. That people are rooting for another pregnancy from this right after her newborn dies. Or how people will only care in the moment then act like she isn't shit after she gives birth and will go on to the next one right after proclaiming that she's the greatest preggo they've ever saw.

Pregnant fetish or not, you can't deny how disingenuous the mass majority here is.
Liked by Unreg_user (Apr 8, 2022), InflatoPreggo (Apr 8, 2022), tomostrife (Apr 8, 2022)
InflatoPreggo
Saying you love children but will also never raise someone else’s child seems a bit disingenuous as well lmao. Not saying anyone should be forced to raise a child that isn’t theirs, but I’d like to think being in a relationship with a parent would make you reconsider whether or not the child is yours, regardless of biological relation.
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
(April 8, 2022, 8:44 pm)No-Paramedic9308 And what's the percentage of people here who don't want to become a parent, but will gladly tolerate someone elses's child? I bet my left nut you fuckers can't go to a resturant or be on a flight and deal with someone else's screaming child for more than 5 minutes without wanting to strangle it.

Also what does other communities have to deal with my previous statment. That people are rooting for another pregnancy from this right after her newborn dies. Or how people will only care in the moment then act like she isn't shit after she gives birth and will go on to the next one right after proclaiming that she's the greatest preggo they've ever saw.

Pregnant fetish or not, you can't deny how disingenuous the mass majority here is.
This website is an escape from the harsh reality that comes after pregnancy ends. Whatever people's opinions are regarding parenting in real life should not be held against them in this community. That's the point that is often missed here. Some people get too serious and are unable to engage in a discussion and respect people for having different opinions. They get angry and start barking out foul language and insults which does absolutely nothing to help their view on the subject. It just contributes to a toxic environment that attacks preggophiles for being what they are.

Why so serious? I'd like to think everyone comes here for the same purpose which is to enjoy pregnant women (or mpreg if that is what you are into). I certainly am not here to start a war with anyone. I respect everyone here regardless if their opinions are different from mine.
9308abcde
(April 8, 2022, 11:01 pm)LTKNT101 This website is an escape from the harsh reality that comes after pregnancy ends. Whatever people's opinions are regarding parenting in real life should not be held against them in this community. That's the point that is often missed here. Some people get too serious and are unable to engage in a discussion and respect people for having different opinions. They get angry and start barking out foul language and insults which does absolutely nothing to help their view on the subject. It just contributes to a toxic environment that attacks preggophiles for being what they are.

Again I ask why so serious? I'd like to think everyone comes here for the same purpose which is to enjoy pregnant women (or mpreg if that is what you are into). I certainly am not here to start a war with anyone. I respect everyone here regardless if their opinions are different from mine.

Because of your close-minded assumptions to people show up just to masturbate and leave. God forbid someone comes here and the first thing on their mind instead cumming to a twinner.

And it's funny how you're questioning me over this, yet you didn't say a word when Winne Cooper comes on here and discusses her personal and parenting life. If you can somehow avoid her talking about her kids, then you can somehow avoid other people from doing the same.

Respect that.