Open Discussion
Fetlife
  4 of 4
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IntoPreggos
(July 17, 2022, 2:58 pm)IntoPreggos In 2022, I was briefly in a local FetLife-organized kink meet-up group once or twice, but thrice...someone told me after the meet-up was over at the Gay Bar parking lot that she didn't like my comment on my dealing with kink-shaming she felt was "triggering" (my fetish for pregnant women has been politicized by the right and Left in a year we try so hard to avoid talking politics or morality), but I LOVED the kink/fetish/sexual deviancy conversations with other people you just can't have anywhere else. In contrast, I enjoyed LGBT pride events where to meet genderfluid persons like myself with no problems whatsoever, a sex-positive environment and no needs to bring up ethical or political concerns on my turn-ons and fetishes (someone shouted "Zelenskyy in drag? HE'S ONE OF US") - a reference to his pre-presidential career vid on him in drag in that parody music vid. Fetlife is disappointing (I've left in 2019 after 3 years on the site and came back last year to realize I'm leaving it next year), you rarely will meet up RL with anyone and I don't mind video chats or servers along with OnlyFans links, the problem is FetLife was meant to bring people of all kinks and fetishes together easier than ever in history. My GF who's 60 is a Republican, Demi-Bisexual-romantic and a spiritual Christian who understood maiseiophilia is a harmless kink and her Libertarian stance is what makes me enjoy being around her...and we're on the Autism spectrum, we've dealt with learning social cues and manners as much as possible.
Did I type vid. twice? Silly me, I just feel upset when I wrote that post 2 mos ago.  

Update: To attended Anime Night in So CA I found through Fetlife and be around 4 pregnant women I've known in the past year (2 of them have male partners) in the club, we're chilling, having fun together, and feeling comfortable about ourselves (and their bodies). Fetlife should be not a hard difficult place, the chances are not strong on any dating site or fetish community whether the relationship stays online or not.
Liked by TheWatchers343 (Sep 16, 2022)