Stories
Teen Simulator (Game)
  24 of 32  
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.28 Average
scr00b
I definitely appreciate the feedback. I am definitely interested in working some kind of visuals in. I had a brainstorm the other night for an idea that I need to test out, but I'm also curious on the idea of some 3d art, which is something I had not yet thought of. Currently the growth system adds an amount, on the order of fractions of inches, each day based on the drinking activities and pregnancy, and I'm not entirely sure if it is accurate or not honestly. We would have to work out some way to figure out when to switch images and if I'm going to add some kind of job/money system I'm guessing we'd also have to tailor a number of images not only for various sizes but also various clothes, the sheer thought of how many combinations we'd have scares me a little lol.

Rest assured, I will not forget about this project easily, but just know that I'm not able to work on it every day, so keep that in mind.
Broadwell
(December 15, 2019, 12:40 am)scr00b I definitely appreciate the feedback. I am definitely interested in working some kind of visuals in. I had a brainstorm the other night for an idea that I need to test out, but I'm also curious on the idea of some 3d art, which is something I had not yet thought of. Currently the growth system adds an amount, on the order of fractions of inches, each day based on the drinking activities and pregnancy, and I'm not entirely sure if it is accurate or not honestly. We would have to work out some way to figure out when to switch images and if I'm going to add some kind of job/money system I'm guessing we'd also have to tailor a number of images not only for various sizes but also various clothes, the sheer thought of how many combinations we'd have scares me a little lol.

Rest assured, I will not forget about this project easily, but just know that I'm not able to work on it every day, so keep that in mind.

I can shape model bellies based off actual inch measurements, so just keep me looped in, and if this is something you want to pursue, give me a shout.
jajaj
I think we could continue to develop the idea of the previous version, a 2d image (although better worked). Each pregnancy has a different size and looks different (so it also has rejugability), the same with her breasts. And the clothes if you decide to wear work clothes, underwear, etc ... I think that if it is done by programming rather than by image would be simpler?
Maiesiophiliac
(December 12, 2019, 4:10 pm)LovePreggies Nvm, I got it to work.
I would love to see some of those visuals, maybe a side view as well as a POV shot as if I am actually the girl in the story.

Why does no one ever post HOW they got it to work?
scr00b
I don't know what issue you're having, but I can tell you that you'll need to unzip the files, run setup, and let it install the .NET framework from Microsoft if it prompts you to. At this time it doesn't actually "install" anything specific to the game, just the framework which is generic and allows the computer to understand the programming, so you should only have to install the framework once. You will always (for the time being) "start" it from the Setup file.

I've revisited my brainstorm about visualization the last two nights, and in trying to work on my original idea ended up working out a much easier way of doing it, so the next version will utilize the line-art visualization that was previously attempted in bagabula's Teen Simulator with some enhancements. I need to work out the kinks of what my limits are as far as the two input factors that cause the drawing to look certain ways, and once that is done I'll replace the zip file shared before and let you know. I'm also reworking the initial story a little bit, and need to rework some of the later events now to make that fit, but that might be a bit slow-going. I'm still looking for other ways to improve the flow, as I'm well aware (after playing through hundreds of times to make sure things work right) that it gets very stale very quickly - I definitely need some variation in the events.
LovePreggies
(December 16, 2019, 5:38 pm)Maiesiophiliac
(December 12, 2019, 4:10 pm)LovePreggies Nvm, I got it to work.
I would love to see some of those visuals, maybe a side view as well as a POV shot as if I am actually the girl in the story.

Why does no one ever post HOW they got it to work?

My issue was I was running it on my pad without a zip tool. Once I went to my laptop it worked! 
DaveTheMan
Norton says PSim.exe is a Virus and UnSafe
ValarMorghulis
(December 24, 2019, 2:21 am)DaveTheMan Norton says PSim.exe is a Virus and UnSafe

Norton is notorious for that

Liked by DaveTheMan (Dec 25, 2019)
LovePreggies
(Edited)
(Edited)
My Kaspersky did the same thing.

Btw, how did you get it to download on your phone? I could only get it to work on my PC.
ValarMorghulis
(Edited)
(Edited)
(December 25, 2019, 12:18 am)LovePreggies [...] how did you get it to download on your phone? I could only get it to work on my PC.
You can download and unzip it fine using 7zip or rar, but getting it to run would be an issue since it's an exe. You could try using Wine, but I don't think it'll run on an ARM device. You would need a keyboard to navigate to the install anyway since Wine for Android doesn't support software keyboards. The game is made to run in Windows and getting around that has a lot of hoops to jump through.