Open Discussion
Living vicariously through others here
  2 of 2
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
20something-guy
Absolutely.
First girl I'll call Sarah (for anonymity's sake), we met at a friends house party. I arrived well into the party (I was 17 at the time), having worked that evening. Everyone was trashed that I talked to as I made my way around to say hello to everyone. Being sober, the conversations were riveting. I eventually found Sarah off to the side minding her own business. I introduced myself and made small talk, as we were the only two not drinking at that point so a real conversation was possible with her. She had been brought there by my best friend and his girlfriend because Sarah called them for help. Sarah was having a fight with her boyfriend. One of the guys and his girlfriend began arguing (as this couple always does), bringing the whole party down with them. After seeing half the people around us getting involved in the mess, I excused myself and went to crash in my car. After lying for a bit, Sarah knocked on my window, so I rolled it open. She didn't want to stick around at the party, as it was no longer a party and she did not fit in with the crowd. She had no where to stay, so I brought her to my (parent's) place for the night. I gave her my bed, I took the couch. The next morning I took her to her mom's house, before she got out of my car, she gave me her number and thanked me for the help.

After a few days, I sent her a text asking if she would come out with the people we were with at the party. I was aware she had a boyfriend, so I was conscious about keeping the message "group oriented" so it wouldn't look like a boy-girl thing if she did not keep her phone private. She got back to me, and explained that since their fight they were on a break and not living together. That evening we went for a joyride around town. I didn't have a place to bring her to hang out at, and she was staying with her mom. So a joyride was good privacy and our first time to talk as long as we wanted. This is when she told me of her pregnancy, she had just recently found out about it. She was 2 months or something, really early and obviously not noticeable. Being 17 and clueless, the gravity of this went straight over my head. We began to spend 2, 3, sometimes 4 days a week hanging out. We established a great friendship, went all over the place and saw movies and stuff. One evening after a movie (Cloverfield!) she made a pass on me by telling me she wanted to take my virginity. I didn't say anything back, but my expressions said plenty. I dropped her off at her mom's and then I went home.

The next few times together were interesting, as I was aware of her interest in me. I'm sure there were hints before, but i didn't catch them! I always thought she was hot, but at this point in my life I had not become confident enough to make a pass on anyone. My parents went away on vacation close to spring break, so I had the house to myself. I invited Sarah over on the first night, we stayed up playing video games before going to bed. I took the couch again, she took the bed. In the night, she woke me up and said it was ok for me to share the bed with her if the couch was uncomfortable. I chose the bed, and we went to sleep. I was the big spoon, she was the small spoon. I awoke to Sarah moving over and sitting on top of me, nude. She pulled my droors off and we started having sex. We didn't finish, she found it sore and uncomfortable and I wasn't exactly great either lol. Our meet up became less frequent for a while after this, I think she was having a dilemma over her separated boyfriend/baby's dad and me. At this point Sarah was 4 or 5 months along.

During our time off, Sarah went to a church prenatal group for young girls/new moms. She met a girl I knew from high school, we'll call her Vikki. Vikki had a thing for me in the past, I knew this because she was quite open about it to her friends and word went around school. When Sarah and I started meeting again, she brought Vikki. I had not seen Vikki since I graduated high school the previous year. Vikki was also pregnant, a few months behind Sarah. Sarah was now around 6 months and starting to show a fair bit. I found out quick that since our time apart, things cooled down between me and Sarah. Things never got a chance to heat up again either, she dragged Vikki everywhere with us. Vikki had a fairly troubled upbringing and has some minor issues that I was not always fond of, so her presence got in the way of me and Sarah, which I believe was intentional. Shortly, Sarah told me that we could not spend any time together anymore, she was going to give her boyfriend another chance. I couldn't argue with that, in fact I felt like a douche because I was the wedge in their lives. That was the end for now.

Vikki began to stay in close contact with me, offering me support and kindness to bring my mood up after my break away from Sarah. This started to change my opinion of her, as the one on one time with her brought out the better side of her. With newfound confidence, I began a sexual relationship with her that lasted from late in her 1st trimester up to the last week before the birth of her baby. Her feelings for me in the past no doubt made it easy for me, as there was not much wining and dining. I got to enjoy the changes in her body as her belly grew, she was tall and fairly thin so her body was quite something. Her small boobs got to a decent size too, a nice handful each. Sarah got me into thinking about pregnant women sexually, but Vikki gave me most of my intimate experiences.

After not seeing or hearing from Sarah for 6 or 8 months, she called me. She broke up with her boyfriend "for good" this time. I was in lol. We picked right back where we left off, close as ever. She was a mom now, so the baby was always around. We never had sex again, so it was just the 1st time and that was it. The relationship went sour again as she went back the her "ex" and I had enough of her indecisiveness, so I left for good.

Vikki got pregnant again shortly after her first, we resumed our friends with benefits relationship. She got pregnant a third time and we kept our thing going. After that, I eventually met my current girlfriend and that's where I've stayed. Vikki has 5 kids now, all with the same guy surprisingly.
Liked by TheFreak (Oct 28, 2015)
preggolover1995
Damn, you're a very lucky man!