Thoughts about J Roy?
  3 of 3
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
iggles123
(Edited)
(Edited)
(July 27, 2015, 5:02 pm)MrTek
(July 27, 2015, 2:59 pm)iggles123
(July 27, 2015, 12:26 am)Zeals It's a guy who used to run a deviantart page called Dodgest. Really, really weird man.

I'm pretty sure that on Top of J Roy and Dodgest being the same person, that someone here (not naming names) is that person. Namely when they claimed that a picture (a terrible morph, no less) was his "mother", this picture also being on Dodgest's Deviantart page before it disappeared.

It's just someone who's roleplaying some character who's "mother" hijacked their profile to talk about how they are pregnant with aliens. Which is FINE, but they could at least SAY that they are using other peoples videos.

And while I cant prove it, nor have any supporting evidence, I think most of the people posting on J roy's videos are probably just their alts.

If you have no proof then your argument is useless. How do we know that "he" didn't morph it? Your saying I'm him. Nope... I can barely live my life I'm not gunna make up 2 more lives. My name is Fredrick Reese. & what kinda name is Fierre? At least mine is real. If you have anything to say then go to their profiles & message them & list their stuff here. They don't even know what we're doing. Plus...

All they gotta do is read our comments . here's her comment wall & his...see the difference?
http://s481.photobucket.com/user/FZP2009...a.png.html http://s481.photobucket.com/user/FZP2009...g.html?o=0

I never said it was you, In-fact I don't even remember specifically WHO it was that said that the morphed picture was his 'mother'. however for someone that isn't them, you seem to have an AWFUL lot of insight to their inner workings.

The major problem they present is, on top of the supposed commenting on Vloggers (I've not seen this personally, so I don't know) Women that find their videos uploaded to J roy's channel with it dubbed over in groans and moans are likely to either remove ALL of their other videos so that those wont get uploaded, or attack this community. It's not just that they're pretending something, It's that they aren't at all subtle in their conduct, and that hurts us all.
Liked by pacan1 (Jul 29, 2015), (Jul 29, 2015)
MrTek
Well 1 woman saw Jroys videos and kept talking to them. I think some people believe it. Some people do think its true. I just know a lot cus I spend a lot of time online. I leave the house few times a week. That's it...