Open Discussion
Thoughts about J Roy?
  2 of 3  
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
MrTek
Well not so much dissapeared. but some Mitch banned him and as a result he got mad and went back to making cool diss freestyles. its what he's good at. but their 2 different people. lets just say he's going through something now. long story. but cool guy. his freestyles are hard as hell. cant argue with a guy who can spend 5 minutes making you feel bad. 1 time a girl blocked him & he dissed her online like 3 times. sometimes ya just gotta let folks say what they want. but JRoy.. cool vids. the descriptions should be made into a story. but based on the videos look the only thing i ask is-> "How did they find them?". but Dodgest is -> https://www.youtube.com/user/MrR2154

so Trixy & Fierre are 2 different people. but if she wants to do this who cares? its like if people smoke or take drugs thats not our problem we let em do it.
iggles123
(Edited)
(Edited)
(July 27, 2015, 12:26 am)Zeals It's a guy who used to run a deviantart page called Dodgest. Really, really weird man.

I'm pretty sure that on Top of J Roy and Dodgest being the same person, that someone here (not naming names) is that person. Namely when they claimed that a picture (a terrible morph, no less) was his "mother", this picture also being on Dodgest's Deviantart page before it disappeared.

It's just someone who's roleplaying some character who's "mother" hijacked their profile to talk about how they are pregnant with aliens. Which is FINE, but they could at least SAY that they are using other peoples videos.

And while I cant prove it, nor have any supporting evidence, I think most of the people posting on J roy's videos are probably just their alts.
Monopolus
I also find it funny that on both youtube channels, there's no Discussion tab. Hm..........
MrTek
Noticed that too. But people don't like using it since the big change. YT used to be the place to be. & I'm not them. I have a YT but it has nothing on it. I just download vids I don't make them. And what the other guy posted... It's like when people try to whisper but fail. I can see what your posting. I'm not stupid. Do you honestly think I would steal anything? That's too much work. The 2 YT profiles

Are different. 1 is entirely about bellies while the 2nd is about rap. The dA profile is 90% rap. I believe e the back thing cus no one goes from struggling rapper to $whatever we call ourselves" that fast. I don't do conflict (the last time I did I accidentally firebommed my xgf's car) so trust me I'm niehter of those people. Just a regular guy like you all. I come here to download pics. (& see vids). So I suggest

You rethink your argument. 1 channel is belly related & 1 is rap. No one is gunna keep up those 2 channels. Plus Fierre is lazy as fuck. He didn't know his mom hacked his account. Go to "her" YT & I bet no one even knew she had s son. We're done here.
MrTek
(July 27, 2015, 2:59 pm)iggles123
(July 27, 2015, 12:26 am)Zeals It's a guy who used to run a deviantart page called Dodgest. Really, really weird man.

I'm pretty sure that on Top of J Roy and Dodgest being the same person, that someone here (not naming names) is that person. Namely when they claimed that a picture (a terrible morph, no less) was his "mother", this picture also being on Dodgest's Deviantart page before it disappeared.

It's just someone who's roleplaying some character who's "mother" hijacked their profile to talk about how they are pregnant with aliens. Which is FINE, but they could at least SAY that they are using other peoples videos.

And while I cant prove it, nor have any supporting evidence, I think most of the people posting on J roy's videos are probably just their alts.

If you have no proof then your argument is useless. How do we know that "he" didn't morph it? Your saying I'm him. Nope... I can barely live my life I'm not gunna make up 2 more lives. My name is Fredrick Reese. & what kinda name is Fierre? At least mine is real. If you have anything to say then go to their profiles & message them & list their stuff here. They don't even know what we're doing. Plus...

All they gotta do is read our comments . here's her comment wall & his...see the difference?
http://s481.photobucket.com/user/FZP2009...a.png.html http://s481.photobucket.com/user/FZP2009...g.html?o=0
Liked by anonymousmember (Apr 8, 2022)
LovePreggies
I don't know what the deal is, and I don't care. As long as this person (people) isn't hurting anyone, that's okay. It's just interesting to see what the deal is with these things.
MrTek
My point exactly. Sadly most humans have t evolved past the point of conflict. I can see why everyone in the world only has a 6 second attention spans.
User 14865
I really hate J Roy. I've had quite a few conversations with him on YouTube, and he's got no restraint. If he wants to roleplay that he's a woman pregnant with aliens, fine, whatever, everyone has their own kinks. But he also comments on pregnant vloggers' videos. Calling them sexy, talking about his own "pregnancy", asking them to rub lotion on their belly in the next video. He's not subtle about it AT ALL, and it paints a really bad picture of the rest of us. He just doesn't get the "Look but don't touch (or rather, comment)" rule. I've asked him to stop and tried explaining why its such a bad idea, but he just brushed me off. He really rubs me the wrong way.
Liked by pacan1 (Jul 28, 2015)
preggobellyluv
(July 27, 2015, 11:32 pm)Pregolover100 I really hate J Roy. I've had quite a few conversations with him on YouTube, and he's got no restraint. If he wants to roleplay that he's a woman pregnant with aliens, fine, whatever, everyone has their own kinks. But he also comments on pregnant vloggers' videos. Calling them sexy, talking about his own "pregnancy", asking them to rub lotion on their belly in the next video. He's not subtle about it AT ALL, and it paints a really bad picture of the rest of us. He just doesn't get the "Look but don't touch (or rather, comment)" rule. I've asked him to stop and tried explaining why its such a bad idea, but he just brushed me off. He really rubs me the wrong way.

Couldn't have said it better, dude! Smile I TOTALLY agree with you!
Liked by pacan1 (Jul 28, 2015), (Jul 28, 2015)
MrTek
Just ignore them, the whole "don't feed the troll" idea. its what got me through high school. idk who they are but if their not hurting anyone then oh well. at least their not like the mitches that say they want to have sex with them. plus you know what the J in JRoy stands for? the woman clains it used to be her daughters account. I don't think their the same person (the YT accounts). their too different. if a rapper likes pregnancy that's like finding out that "whoever" likes walks in the park. A guy wouldnt go through all that trouble. i've seen accounts of guys pretending. I once met a user named Kuri K & they tried to get people to see that "their" not real. but JRoy just blocked them & deleted their comments. Do you have maybe a screenshot showing him commenting on a vloggers video? but people do talk to them. their vids get like 1k views fast. but I aint askin them the truth. best thing to do is to let em do what they want. Unless they are making money off the vids or actually taking the ladies identity (name, place they live in) then its ok. i'm just in it for the free stuff.

Before I go to eat: I heard she talks to people on hangouts & I did video calls with her. at some odd times too. usually between 4:45, 5:30 & a few times at 2AM. and actually some of the vloggers comment back to them. I messaged a woman named SuccessfulFamilies & asked her about JRoy & she somehow was convinced she was taking to another woman, Sani P & JRoy have talked a few times also. Let's just say I spend at least 14 hours a day online (excluding my daily 5-8 PM nap). Try talking to "her" nicely. Ask a few questions. like what her real name is, ya know... basic stuff.