General Videos
Share your Google Drive! - Preggophilia Video Collection
  9 of 272  
  • 742 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
pie12345
(June 29, 2015, 2:29 pm)falloutghoul Why is the drive giving me a 404 error?

^
pregphil
Staff Member (Edited)
(Edited)
The drive seems to have been deleted by the owner.

It was decommissioned as a "public" drive and made into a read-only backup of the folders listed in this thread. Duplicating these folders seemed to interfere with storage for individual members and we sent a request to remove one person as a test. The old model was untenable because of accidental deletions and botched management. The backup wasn't really being maintained and was redundant.

This thread will serve as a list/repository of members' drives (separate from each other) instead of a shared drive comprised of sub-folders.

Edited for clarification (see the post below too).
Liked by falloutghoul (Jun 30, 2015), quasa2 (Jun 30, 2015)
pie12345

Gotcha. TY man.
tarrick
So... the Tarrick's Camgirls folder was deleted with no backup? Awesome dude, thanks for the heads up on making decisions about our shared content.
pregphil
Staff Member (Edited)
(Edited)
(June 30, 2015, 3:36 pm)tarrick So... the Tarrick's Camgirls folder was deleted with no backup? Awesome dude, thanks for the heads up on making decisions about our shared content.

The drive was under the control of blueforthewin. We requested the removal of one or two users to see if this would solve a storage-related problem but evidently he decided to scrap the whole thing (which is understandable). The drive was redundant.

I'm not sure how this would have resulted in your content being deleted. We'll send a message to see what can be done.
Liked by quasa2 (Jul 1, 2015), falloutghoul (Jun 30, 2015)
pilgrim
Any ideas about how to remove all the watched videos from one's "recent" folder on Google drive? I don't want to delete the videos obviously, but just want to clear the history. Can't seem to work it out.
blueforthewin
Unless I was granted ownership of your uploaded content to the old drive, everything should still be available.. If anything they were just removed.. I am certain none of you ever granted me ownership to your files
avs360
My collection: http://bit.ly/1LHev5h
Liked by orta03 (Jul 1, 2015)
Bagabula
(July 1, 2015, 12:16 am)pilgrim Any ideas about how to remove all the watched videos from one's "recent" folder on Google drive? I don't want to delete the videos obviously, but just want to clear the history. Can't seem to work it out.

What I do is that I have an alternate account. Basically I normally use Firefox, but I also have chrome installed, so I just leave chrome logged in into the alternate account and use that account to browse the drive.

It's not a solution to what you asked, but I suppose you're asking because you don't want ties with your account.
orta03
(July 1, 2015, 2:49 am)avs360 My collection: http://bit.ly/1LHev5h

Great stuff man! Thanks for sharing. Smile