Stories
Trashy Pregnant Hispanic Girls
  4 of 4
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
d7351976

[Part 12] 

--------------
After a 25 minute rage-inducing drive, Rosa and I finally reached the hospital. Pulling into the main entrance, I gave Rosa a peck on the lips, and she stepped out of the car with her hospital bag.

“Josh is probably around here somewhere.” I craned my neck around behind and in front to scan the hospital block. 

Silent like a hawk, a balled fist suddenly collided with my nose with lightning speed. My head recoiled and smacked the frame of the car window. Blood smeared on the glass as I defensively drew up the window in mass confusion. Josh, mean and ugly looking, glared at me from behind the dirty glass, his middle finger raised. 

“I told you, man! I fucking told you.” 

I heard Rosa scream something but I hit the gas and pulled out of the hospital front, enraged and embarrassed. 

I could have stayed, of course, and hung around the waiting room, but I didn't want to. I thought about going to work, covered in blood. Even worse, working a shift with Salvador this morning. 

As I drove back to the suburbs, a dark cloud swelled up inside me. Detouring down a side street, I pulled over and dialed my boss's number.

"Hey, Enrique. Sorry for the late notice, but today is gonna be my last shift." 

I walked into the convenience store, blood spattered on my work shirt and a pile of Kleenex pressed to my nose. Salvador was just finishing loading the cigarettes.

“Dave! What the hell.”

“Congrats, Salvador. You’re gonna be an uncle again. By the end of the day probably.” 

“Fucking hell, man. How do you deal with this shit…” 

Salvador asked no more questions, but threw me a clean work shirt from the back room.

Rosa sent me updates throughout the day. I thought about leaving early and heading to the hospital. I really did. My mood was apocalyptic. 

“6 centimeters dilated. I wish you could be here.” 

It was 5PM. Rosa had been in labor for nine hours. The store was silent. I listened to the fluorescent lights humming, and Salvador’s heavy asthmatic breathing. 

“You know… if you wanna go, you can go, man. I’ll hold it down.”

I was silent.

“Enrique told me you’re quitting.” 

“Yeah. I am.” 

“You got something better lined up?”

“Yeah. Sort of. Thought I would go back to school for welding.”

“Cool.” 

“Just fucking go, man. If the police have to drag you both out of the labor room, then who cares. At least you were there for her.” 

“Yeah. Thanks.”

I didn’t go to the hospital right away, instead I walked home and showered, feeling dirty. Lying naked on my bed, I pulled out my phone, and opened the last video I had taken of Rosa. 

I watched nostalgically as Rosa's huge, naked body glowed in the warm lamplight of her tiny bedroom. She sighed angelically as she caressed the underside of her belly. My cock was pulsating with blood, and I began to stroke myself, faster and harder as I watched the video, listening to her moans and soft sighs.I watched her hands roam over the full moon of her belly.

"So heavy."

I felt my load rise up in my balls.

Rosa closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, her hands rubbing up and down her pregnant belly, caressing the enormous sphere.

""Dave... can you believe this? How big I am?"

I came hard, my cock twitching as thick ropes of cum splashed against my hand and stomach.

"I feel so heavy. And full. Mmmm..."

I stopped the video. My dick was still semi-hard, and my cum dripped onto my thighs.

I then realized that I hadn't heard from Rosa in a while. I texted her.

"Update?" 

Radio silence. I nodded off in bed, awakened finally by my phone vibrating. 

"Things are good. Josh went out to see Nathalie at my parents. Please come now."

"How are things going? How is the baby?"

"The baby is good. Or I should say.. Luis is good."

“Huh? Luis?” 

A picture of a large-ish newborn swaddled in blue blankets appeared in our chat. He had a full head of black hair. 

"He is so beautiful, Dave. Come and see." 

I drove over to the hospital with a huge knot in my stomach. After getting lost twice in the hospital, I finally rounded the bend to Rosa’s recovery room in the maternity ward. 
Rosa was sitting up in her bed. Her dark hair was wet, and she looked exhausted, her eyes barely open.

I leaned down to give her a kiss.

"Hi. How are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm OK. Just tired. It was a long labor. But everything is OK."

"And the baby is good?"

"He's perfect." Rosa smiled, a genuine smile of pride and affection.

"Uh... where is he?"

Rosa laughed and pointed. I completely missed the small cradle on wheels, perched perfectly inside was a small, swaddled newborn. Luis. I smiled and my eyes welled up with tears, partially out of amazement of new life, partially out of the tidal wave of despair that was washing over me as I contemplated what I was going to say next. I turned to Rosa.

"Dave! Are you OK?"

I crossed the room and fell into Rosa's arms.

"Rosa. I'm sorry, but I can't do this." 

Rosa was silent.

"I can't. I'm a fucking loser. You don't need someone like me."

"Dave. Stop it. You're not a loser."

"Yeah, I am. I'm a fucking loser. I'm a fucking loser that can't step up." 

Rosa shook her head and squeezed my hand.

"I'm sorry. But I can't..." I glanced at the perfect baby. 

Rosa looked sad but not surprised.

"I understand, Dave. But it doesn't change how I feel about you. I will always remember this. This fucking crazy time in our lives." 

I was too overwhelmed to say anything else, but I gave her a kiss on the lips.

There was silence as I gathered my emotions in Rosa's arms and the baby slept. Rosa spoke, drowsily.

"Salvador texted. He said you quit work?"

"Yeah." I murmured. "I was gonna go to welding school."

"At the community college?"

"No."

"...Where then?"

"In Santa Fe." I paused as the reality sank into Rosa's brain at what I was implying. "I start in January." 

Rosa looked at me, her eyes glassy. "Oh, Dave. Please visit us." Rosa wrapped her arms around me. I felt the thin fabric of her hospital gown, the heat coming off her body as she squeezed me close.

"Sure. I'll visit as often as I can."

I suddenly felt uncomfortable. "Rosa.. when is Josh coming back?" 

Rosa glanced at her phone. "I don't know. I think around midnight. You're still fine, Dave."

"OK." I relaxed a bit. "I should pay for more parking time, then."

I stood up. Rosa suddenly grasped my arm.

"Five Guys, please. Two bacon cheeseburgers. I'm fucking starving."

I smiled. "No problem." 

The nurse was coming by, and Rosa let go of me.

"I'll be right back. Love you, Rosa."

"I love you, too, Dave."

As I walked out the door, Rosa called after me.

"David? And fries!"
Liked by rdbag87 (Jun 7, 2024), Batman_49 (Jun 6, 2024), sundaefan1234 (Jun 6, 2024), MLR44 (Jun 6, 2024)
d7351976

[Part 13]

------

The next two and a half months were absolute hell. I packed my pitiable belongings into my car and left on a Monday morning. I was expecting somebody to send me off, but nobody was there. Rosa was struggling with the toddler and the newborn, and Josh had very slowly filled the vacuum that I was leaving in her life.

“Safe travels. Xoxo”

That was all I received from her. It definitely hurts, but I shouldn’t whine about it.

Before moving to Santa Fe I moved back into my parents, where I rubbed my dick raw jacking off to Rosa’s last videos. Like a succubus from beyond the grave, Rosa’s bloated, extravagantly pregnant body beckoned me towards sin and regret.

At last I moved to hilly Santa Fe, where I rented a studio apartment that was far too expensive and nice for me to upkeep properly. As I became overwhelmed with schoolwork and an apprenticeship, my pangs for Rosa slowly diminished. Sometimes late at night I would lose my discipline and scroll through her Instagram. She looked good, although I couldn’t help but notice the bags under her eyes. I noticed a little bit more meat on her body and a nice doughy curved stomach, which she attempted to hide with empire-waisted shirts. In some ways she looked perpetually pregnant now, which I noticed with bitter humor. It was hard to tell if Josh was back in the picture. Baby Luis was super cute. Still, over those months I refrained from texting or messaging her. It was agony.

Eventually, I did move on and meet someone new. Sort of.

I’m still a predictable piece of shit.

With my hands nervously in my pockets, I entered the Starbucks where I planned to meet her and have an after-dinner coffee. She was sitting at a circular table, bent over her phone. Tall, lithe and Hispanic, with her shimmering black hair set in place with a smart ponytail. Office casual clothing.
Most tantalizing of all, I noticed the subtle swelling of her stomach, a few months pregnant, carefully hidden under her soft feminine blazer. The deadly combo of a drunken one-night fling with an ex-boyfriend, and conservative, religious parents.

She smiled as she saw me approach the table.

“Hi, Carina.”

THE END
Liked by Catlover98 (Jun 12, 2024), bigboy23 (Jun 12, 2024), sundaefan1234 (Jun 12, 2024), Viper9000 (Jun 12, 2024), rdbag87 (Jun 11, 2024), MLR44 (Jun 11, 2024)
sundaefan1234
was an amazing story thank you for sharing, would love to see more from you soon
Liked by Viper9000 (Jun 15, 2024)
Testingnow
Yup!!! Absolutely stellar story that had me checking back often for updates!
Liked by sundaefan1234 (Jun 16, 2024)
d7351976
Thanks! It might be a while before I think of a good idea for another story. A lot of this was based on personal experience, and so it was way too easy to write. "Rosa" fucked me up for 2 whole years. Writing this was actually therapeutic. Life is better now!
Liked by redd55 (Jun 20, 2024), MLR44 (Jun 19, 2024), sundaefan1234 (Jun 19, 2024), cripple135 (Jun 19, 2024), Catlover98 (Jun 19, 2024)