Requests
Pregnancy Games
  2 of 3  
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Victor Bravo
Ok so we just need a few more artists, someone with alot of experience with Flash and/or C++ and folks who know how to make sprites. What I have in mind won't be say, Ocarina of Time-level so don't expect anything complex.

I think we should start with something simple so it can be done very quickly. This brings me to my first question: Do we want to make it a role-playing game or something simpler?

mustamulta
(December 2, 2014, 9:57 pm)Victor Bravo I think we should start with something simple so it can be done very quickly. This brings me to my first question: Do we want to make it a role-playing game or something simpler?

Does anyone remember that story, where pregnant woman visits in game maker's home, and discovers that he have made pregnancy-RPG-skyrim-like game?
Victor Bravo
You mean Gravid Quest: http://preggophilia.com/gravid-quest-t

What about it?

Liked by Preggypoo (Apr 29, 2018)
ntchndlr
I like the idea of an RPG stlye game, where a player's choices can reflect what happens to their character. Kind of like Corruption of Champions, except with a much, much higher focus on pregnancy, or course.
Victor Bravo
Yeah, that would be a great change from Seeds of Fate. That game makes it clear the lead female (and other planned vessels) isn't actually pregnant. She is "impregnated" by the power of a goddess but the host's powers last only while she's carrying the Seed of Fate. The host eventually births the Seed and the cycle repeats with another hosts. The thing about pregnancy is there is a beginning and an end. An unending pregnancy isn't a pregnancy anymore in my book.

Anywho, a premise I have for a pregnancy based game with RPG elements is this: Two kingdoms are at war. One of the two is conquered by the other. You the choice of playing as the crown prince of the conquering nation or the crown princess of the conquered nation.

If you play as the Prince, you are tasked by your father the king to help extingish the flames of rebellion. As the prince you are very well loved and it's no secret everyone in a skirt wants to get in bed with you. So the king makes a decree: Every town that producea a child of the prince is given riches and prestige. To make things interesting, a fairy enchants the prince's loins: Every woman he impregnantes will give birth ten hours later. The prince travels the conquered land seeking women worthy of being bearing his children. It's not long before he eventually runs into the crown princess of the conquered land.

If you play as the Princess, you barely escape the castle as your mother is killed by the invading army. As the Princess, you are on the run from soldiers of the enemy nation who want nothing more than to have sex with the fair maiden they conquered the land to take as their own. While running from a patrol, the princess meets a family who offers to echant her womb. The enchantment allows her to get pregnant whenever she has sex and giive birth 10 hours later. With her new power, she can become the Queen Mother of her very own army with which to fight back. It's not long before she eventually runs into the crown prince of the conquering land...

When the prince and princess meet, they must band together to take on a common foe. They fine that when they have sex with each other, the resuting children grow up very quickly and have extraordinary abilities. As aa bonus, each time the princess becomes pregnant is temporarily granted the powers of the resulting children while pregnant. All the more reason to be fruitful and multiply!

...I just made that up on the spot so...yeah XD
Liked by BeggersforPreggers (May 6, 2024)
Haswell
I actually really like the concept you have! Some thoughts of my own...

If people don't like medieval times, it could easily be tweaked to be a sci-fi game, where a man and woman from two feuding space colonies meet while exploring a new planet, and decide to populate it and unite their respective home-worlds. Like the Prince and Princess, the two scientists/explorers could have been hit with weird space radiation that gave them supercharged reproductive abilities.

Since it's medieval times, there could technically be potions that both parties could take to change the pregnancies, such as a potion that gave twins/trips, sped them up/slowed them down, or gave the Princess a buff (for example, Profuse Lactation - all offspring grow twice as fast, and the Princess's breasts double in size). Same for the Prince, perhaps something along the lines of "Giant's Load - Increased chance of larger/multiple babies in Princess"
Same for space, but with alien fruits or experimental medicines they brought with them.
ntchndlr
If we are creating a game, I think we also need to take into account people's different kinks. I mean, yeah, we all have a pregnant fetish, but I think different people like different aspects of it. I think just the last couple of posts illustrate that. For example, Victor Bravo seems to enjoy birth, Haswell seemed to enjoy large multiple pregnancies, and I just enjoy normal pregnant bellies. That's one of the reasons I actually like Seeds of Fate so much was because it was a never ending pregnancy that I could keep enjoying.

My point of all that, was that if it will be a role playing game, the player should be able to select different "perks" or character traits or upgrades or something that can determine what kind of pregnancy they will have. Haswell kind of already touched on this idea with the potion thing. So like if Victor Bravo was playing he could choose a route that would result in their character giving birth quickly, and Haswell would be sure to pick up the upgrade for multiple pregnancies. If I was playing I would probably choose the route that results in a normal speed pregnancy, though maybe with my character being pregnant with eggs or some kind of monster/alien/demon.
Victor Bravo
Those are good points Haswell. I like the sci fi idea. Maybe even a growth sim? Pun intended XD
KimmySmith
i have a degree in game design and would love to help you guys.
Haswell
Might there be a better way to compile all our ideas, such as a Google doc? That way we could all still comment, with the added bonus of being able to organize things, and it would be shared among us all.