AI Pregnant Teens
Drunque's Deviations
  21 of 29  
  • 26 Vote(s) - 4.54 Average
BEanon
Thanks for the great work on the bustier girls. Some of them turned out great. Bigger isn't always better, but big busts to match big bellies is ideal, in my opinion.

I thought the Little Bred Riding Hood was fantastic as well.
Liked by ryanlu626 (Oct 19, 2023)
cda34121
(June 16, 2023, 3:55 pm)Drunque Part 2
How do you use the ai
almost30
(Edited)
(Edited)
(October 18, 2023, 7:55 pm)cda34121
(June 16, 2023, 3:55 pm)Drunque Part 2
How do you use the ai
I don't know the full range of your question, so to cover all bases...  

Starry AI is online, and on an app. The app has more features, but I like to use the online version for extra testing.  
So...  You can be as basic as you want in putting in "prompts", or you can get as detailed as want.  Drunque uses detailed prompts,
and I tend to stay on the simpler side in my creations.  

I do have a guide in this part of the forum that will help you; I also suggest using the randomization button on the app
(the 2 criss-cross arrows), or going into the explore section and looking at people's prompts.  Sometimes I even try those out.

(I'd love to see more Starry users!)

OH! If you're interested in making Starry content to share:
No Nudity, Easy on the poke through nips, and if it looks like a breeze could break rule 1 in your picture, consider it nudity.
Liked by Drunque (Oct 20, 2023), supersonic (Oct 19, 2023)
cda34121
i mean to chat with them
almost30
The prompts? Here's a guide! Smile

https://preggophilia.com/starry-ai-guide-t
Drunque
Been a bit swamped lately at work, also had someone try to make "unauthorized" purchases on one of my credit cards so have been through the hassle of changing them all. In response to your question, basically everything Almost30 said. I will add that sometimes StarryAI will spit out pictures that do not resemble what you have asked for. It also seems to simulate pregnancy by putting a football (or similar) under the clothing and then covering it and then adding a seemingly random number of belly-buttons, which is why bare bellies are not a good idea

Here are some of the prompts I use
((Beautiful, Pregnant 13 year old Irish Girl)), ((9 months pregnant)), (Long Ginger Hair), (Wearing Bright patterned Dress), Hands Behind Back, Very Young, Big Eyes, Smiling, (Floating in a space station)
Remove
Nude, Topless, cropping, extra limbs, Extra Hands, Limb distortion, eye distortion, face distortion, big nose, hand distortion, extra fingers, asymmetric face

Play around with hair colour, nationality, location and dress. If you do not mention hair colour or clothing colour it will default to brunette hair and a green/turquoise colour shirt
almost30
OF COURSE Drunque sends them to space. LMAO
Drunque
Had a request for Rebecca from Cyberpunk Edgerunners. Didn't work out very well but here are the workings anyway (in a few different art styles)

Liked by gosuperducks (Nov 5, 2023), awakenedhero (Oct 21, 2023)
Drunque
Nami - One Piece

Liked by BiBeBel (Nov 8, 2023)
Mordigant
Please do some random girls from the Star Wars galaxy. Jedi, pilots, Imperials, random civilians, anything goes!
Liked by Drunque (Oct 28, 2023), hungry_vore (Oct 26, 2023)