Stories
Fertile Valley continuation search
  7 of 8  
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
shockwave1
I did with my version of it instead of a valley it in a city. In the slash link.
Hunn2020
Any more? A Fleshed out chapter, shockwave?
shockwave1
I'm not a good writer but I can tried if you want.
Liked by Thebige (Dec 9, 2022)
inkyblue79
Hello folks,

I'm looking for a story that was some kind of fertile valley continuation, but neither "Born to breed" nor "Daddies little baby makers".

As far as i remember it was way longer and had (among others) the following contens:
  • father knocking up asian woman in hotel room
  • nurse, Melissa and wife battling in the examination room who was carrying the most babies
  • small summay as to how life went on and now Melissa being in her twenties.
I read it and was very pleased. But somehow I skipped saving it on my computer. And I cannot find it anymore on Preggophilia. Though I'm sure I got it from here in the first place.

If anyone has as clue which story im aiming at and has accessabilty to it - please provide me with a link, pm or anything.

Thanks in advance.
Yes2
(October 1, 2023, 10:25 am)inkyblue79 Hello folks,

I'm looking for a story that was some kind of fertile valley continuation, but neither "Born to breed" nor "Daddies little baby makers".

As far as i remember it was way longer and had (among others) the following contens:
  • father knocking up asian woman in hotel room
  • nurse, Melissa and wife battling in the examination room who was carrying the most babies
  • small summay as to how life went on and now Melissa being in her twenties.
I read it and was very pleased. But somehow I skipped saving it on my computer. And I cannot find it anymore on Preggophilia. Though I'm sure I got it from here in the first place.

If anyone has as clue which story im aiming at and has accessabilty to it - please provide me with a link, pm or anything.

Thanks in advance.
You can’t be serious lol
killerzap
Does anyone still have the link? Been looking for this, I had it on my old computer, but the hard drive got corrupted.
B17geek98
(September 15, 2022, 9:52 pm)shockwave1 https://sta.sh/02987kmjgtwc
If possible can you re-upload thus link its not working. Can't download it.
shockwave1
https://sta.sh/024jk1edikb
alwaysontheline
I can never figure out how to download from stash Sad
shockwave1
on the right side underneath the delete button