Open Discussion
23 Years old, on my first surrogate pregnancy AMA
  13 of 25  
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Feunski
How's your wardrobe holding up?
DeerGal
(June 18, 2020, 8:31 am)Feunski How's your wardrobe holding up?
I've got some sweatpants and shorts that still fit alongside some of my larger t-shirts!
BeardedBlacksmith
If you don't mind me asking, what is it about pregnancy or being pregnant that turns you on?
DeerGal
(Edited)
(Edited)
(June 18, 2020, 11:03 am)BeardedBlacksmith If you don't mind me asking, what is it about pregnancy or being pregnant that turns you on?
(Totally failed to put this in a mew box but this is my response):

A combination of lots of things. The feeling of the babies moving, the changes in my body and the feeling of basically doing what I'm supposed to instinctually, it just feels right.
Liked by Gothamrebirth (Sep 2, 2023), ADC12-X9 (Jun 20, 2020), Akhenaten (Jun 18, 2020)
BeardedBlacksmith
(June 18, 2020, 2:42 pm)DeerGal [quote pid='217873' dateline='1592492584']
A combination of lots of things. The feeling of the babies moving, the changes in my body and the feeling of basically doing what I'm supposed to instinctually, it just feels right.

I completely get that! Although I feel cautious admitting to it as a guy. I mean it feels like as woman you're more allowed to feel that way. Like if a guy admits that feeling a baby move is a turn on that could easily be seen as borderline pedophilic, but a woman admitting to it is natural. Or if I were to refer to pregnancy as something a woman is supposed to do instinctually that would seem quite sexist and offensive towards the women that can't/don't want to do it, but no one can really argue when you say it. And if i had a girlfriend and I expressed to her that the changes in a woman's body during pregnancy was a turn on that could be quite unfair to her since it's kinda like saying my fantasy is something you can only provide for 9 months if at all. Ofcourse I don't mean to imply any judgment towards anyone with any of these thoughts, just thinking about how it could be considered less ethical for me to find pregnancy sexy than for you or other women to, you know?

[/quote]
DeerGal
(June 18, 2020, 5:49 pm)BeardedBlacksmith
(June 18, 2020, 2:42 pm)DeerGal [quote pid='217873' dateline='1592492584']

I completely get that! Although I feel cautious admitting to it as a guy. I mean it feels like as woman you're more allowed to feel that way. Like if a guy admits that feeling a baby move is a turn on that could easily be seen as borderline pedophilic, but a woman admitting to it is natural. Or if I were to refer to pregnancy as something a woman is supposed to do instinctually that would seem quite sexist and offensive towards the women that can't/don't want to do it, but no one can really argue when you say it. And if i had a girlfriend and I expressed to her that the changes in a woman's body during pregnancy was a turn on that could be quite unfair to her since it's kinda like saying my fantasy is something you can only provide for 9 months if at all. Ofcourse I don't mean to imply any judgment towards anyone with any of these thoughts, just thinking about how it could be considered less ethical for me to find pregnancy sexy than for you or other women to, you know?

[/quote]
I guess my advice is just to be open with anyone you end up with. Maybe if she's comfortable, try using toys like a prosthetic belly and stuff! It's definitely not every womans purpose, but I felt as if mine was to have a bunch of kids personally as opposed to saying it's the purpose of all women.
BeardedBlacksmith
(June 18, 2020, 6:02 pm)DeerGal I guess my advice is just to be open with anyone you end up with. Maybe if she's comfortable, try using toys like a prosthetic belly and stuff! It's definitely not every womans purpose, but I felt as if mine was to have a bunch of kids personally as opposed to saying it's the purpose of all women.
That is good advice, I hope one day I'll be fortunate enough to find myself a girl and put it into practice haha Have you ever tried using a prosthetic belly or anything like that? Before the pregnancy ofcourse, probably would be overkill now hahaha
DeerGal
(June 18, 2020, 6:41 pm)BeardedBlacksmith
(June 18, 2020, 6:02 pm)DeerGal I guess my advice is just to be open with anyone you end up with. Maybe if she's comfortable, try using toys like a prosthetic belly and stuff! It's definitely not every womans purpose, but I felt as if mine was to have a bunch of kids personally as opposed to saying it's the purpose of all women.
That is good advice, I hope one day I'll be fortunate enough to find myself a girl and put it into practice haha Have you ever tried using a prosthetic belly or anything like that? Before the pregnancy ofcourse, probably would be overkill now hahaha
Never tried it due to the fact that I was broke 99% of the time lol. Fortunately surrogacy pays well depending on how you do it
BeardedBlacksmith
(June 18, 2020, 7:50 pm)DeerGal Never tried it due to the fact that I was broke 99% of the time lol. Fortunately surrogacy pays well depending on how you do it
I feel ya there, I still am broke 99% of the time haha As much as I love my penis (getting to pee anywhere pretty easily is a nice plus) sometimes I do wish I was a woman since getting paid to be pregnant sounds like livin' the dream. Do you think you'll do it again if you get the chance (assuming you don't get too put off by the birth) ??
DeerGal
(June 18, 2020, 8:11 pm)BeardedBlacksmith
(June 18, 2020, 7:50 pm)DeerGal Never tried it due to the fact that I was broke 99% of the time lol. Fortunately surrogacy pays well depending on how you do it
I feel ya there, I still am broke 99% of the time haha As much as I love my penis (getting to pee anywhere pretty easily is a nice plus) sometimes I do wish I was a woman since getting paid to be pregnant sounds like livin' the dream. Do you think you'll do it again if you get the chance (assuming you don't get too put off by the birth) ??
So far it's pretty good, might do one every other year or so. Learning my physical limitations this run around so I can make decisions better the second time around surrounding travel and such.