Open Discussion
Sexually Charged Comments In Threads
  7 of 8  
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
BelliusMaximus
Who said you had to be a woman to inflate the hell out of your belly? I bet there's plenty of guys on here that would jack off to you with a massive belly. Oh baby splat, all over that giant dome.

Mmm naughty baby naughty.

I'm getting erect just thinking of it.

(Am I doing this naughty commenting right?)
BelliusMaximus
I sense you were briefly uncomfortable with the comments I made....perhaps, you now see why?
Liked by LTKNT101 (May 18, 2020)
LTKNT101
Thinking out loud is a figure of speech. In order to type something you first have to think it in your brain. I’m not looking to have a bunch of white knights gang up on me okay I get it. I’m the bad guy for having a different opinion. If you guys want to come down on me for starting a thread about a topic that needed to be discussed go ahead. Ignore me, report me to admin. Do whatever you think you need to do. The community is broken if we can’t support each other and unite as one in perving on pregnant women.

If we are going to pass judgement on each other in here then we are no better than all of the people who think having a pregnancy fetish is weird.

Forgive me for being so optimistic.
LTKNT101
(May 18, 2020, 9:59 pm)BelliusMaximus I sense you were briefly uncomfortable with the comments I made....perhaps, you now see why?
I was not uncomfortable. I’m not all holy and judgmental. I knew exactly what you were doing with that comment and was able to see the humor in it. If I was a pregnant woman it would have been perfect lol
BelliusMaximus
And it isn't perfect because you aren't a woman? I enjoy bellies on both men and women. Are you saying my fetish isn't as important?
BelliusMaximus
This fetish and all the layers around it are different for everyone. Not everyone has the same twist you do. Therefore you are never going to get people to "unite" on this.

I personally cringe when I see people post comments like what I did (to prove a point). Like others said on here, that makes the thread about you, and not the original target.

I want to get my own rocks off, I don't necessarily want to picture other guys or gals doing it.
Liked by InflatoPreggo (May 18, 2020), LTKNT101 (May 18, 2020), tomostrife (May 18, 2020)
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
It was my mistake to assume the perversion level was wide spread and generally shared by the entire community. I’m starting to learn that is not the case. Therefore we should be mindful of those who do not go as far down the rabbit hole. With that said if a guy makes a sexually charged comment we should ask him nicely to stop. We don’t have to go out of our way and kink shame the poor dude.

We can be respectful and polite and the sexually charged guy should also be polite and not argue about his right to say what he wants.

Maybe there should be a thread for guys to go to and share pics and talk dirty as they want without the risk of offending others. Guys that don’t want to see that kind of stuff can simply avoid the “Dirty Thread”

Would that be a good idea?
LTKNT101
(May 18, 2020, 10:10 pm)BelliusMaximus And it isn't perfect because you aren't a woman?  I enjoy bellies on both men and women.  Are you saying my fetish isn't as important?
As I said I am not all holy and Judgmental. However since this forum is predominantly showcasing pregnant women some guys will probably get offended by you talking about pregnant men in here.
BelliusMaximus
I stopped giving a shit if some people got offended by anything I do a few years ago. Never gonna please everyone.
LTKNT101
(May 18, 2020, 11:30 pm)BelliusMaximus I stopped giving a shit if some people got offended by anything I do a few years ago.  Never gonna please everyone.
You can only get so far not caring before you realize you’ve alienated everyone around you. I tried to stand firm and not back down from my support of this tread topic until I realized that this is a community and just like in any community you have to be mindful of the people living in said community with you. Respecting others and being sure that your actions do not infringe on your neighbors. Unfortunately we can’t say whatever we want in here. It’s supposed to be a safe haven for all aspects of the fetish but it is in reality far from that. In here you have to know your audience. After a few clashes you discover that you are out numbered and there are more people willing to gang up against you than those who will support you. I stopped posting stories in here because my style is way too extreme to fit in. 

I’ve been a member of this community since 2014. I enjoy being here sharing and viewing Pregnancy content. All takes is one miss understanding and you could end up getting kicked out so you don’t want to make waves if you can help it.