Open Discussion
IMPREG-19
  3 of 3
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BelliusMaximus
Everybody was Preg Flu fighting!
LTKNT101
(April 6, 2020, 12:11 pm)BelliusMaximus Everybody was Preg Flu fighting!

Lol Great sense of humor my friend!
BelliusMaximus
Gotta have one these days. The rest of life is so damn depressing.
Liked by LTKNT101 (Apr 6, 2020)
tomostrife
(Edited)
(Edited)
Figures someone here would try and take hundreds and thousands of deaths and try to make it into something more perverted just to get their dick hard.

Maybe tomorrow you can make a thread of preggos jumping out of the two towers
Natas1889
LTKNT101 is behind the curve. There have been a few COVID-19 or quarantine oriented pregnant erotica short stories available on Amazon for days already.
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
(April 6, 2020, 8:17 pm)Natas1889 LTKNT101 is behind the curve.  There have been a few COVID-19 or quarantine oriented pregnant erotica short stories available on Amazon for days already.

Lol, I'm not sure what you mean by me being as you say, "behind the curve" The story I have planned is not intended to be "pregnant erotica" Yes it will involve a virus i.e. Preg-Flu that will create a global pandemic of knocked up women however I don't see that as being erotica. What's happening is the critics are accusing me of turning the Covid-19 pandemic into a fetish which is simply not the case. They are totally missing the point of what my intended goal for "Preg-Flu" is. After talking with sensible guys who commented on this thread I decided to distance my story from current events. I changed the title from Impreg-19 to Preg-Flu and yet the critics are still coming at me as if I just murdered someone.

With that said yes my dick gets hard when I think of pregnant women (which I can assume also happens to most of you guys in here as well) so if readers are turned on by women contracting preg-flu and swelling up with protruding big bellies that occurrence simply exists as a byproduct of one's attraction to pregnant women. 

I assume that the erotica stories you are referring to involve characters screwing around during a pandemic and pregnancies happen as a result.
Takumi
(April 6, 2020, 9:33 pm)LTKNT101
(April 6, 2020, 8:17 pm)Natas1889 LTKNT101 is behind the curve.  There have been a few COVID-19 or quarantine oriented pregnant erotica short stories available on Amazon for days already.

Lol, I'm not sure what you mean by me being as you say, "behind the curve" The story I have planned is not intended to be "pregnant erotica" Yes it will involve a virus i.e. Preg-Flu that will create a global pandemic of knocked up women however I don't see that as being erotica. What's happening is the critics are accusing me of turning the Covid-19 pandemic into a fetish which is simply not the case. They are totally missing the point of what my intended goal for "Preg-Flu" is. After talking with sensible guys who commented on this thread I decided to distance my story from current events. I changed the title from Impreg-19 to Preg-Flu and yet the critics are still coming at me as if I just murdered someone.

With that said yes my dick gets hard when I think of pregnant women (which I can assume also happens to most of you guys in here as well) so if readers are turned on by women contracting preg-flu and swelling up with protruding big bellies that occurrence simply exists as a byproduct of one's attraction to pregnant women. 

I assume that the erotica stories you are referring to involve characters screwing around during a pandemic and pregnancies happen as a result.
I think many people have dreamed, whether erotically or not, that a significant number of girls become pregnant simultaneously, either by a virus, or something in the water / food, and the virus articulated their ideas in that way.
Excuse the comment, but half a year ago I started thinking a story of  a something, produced at the order of the Chinese Communist Party to increase birth rates, which had fallen due to the policy of the only child. When I hear the theories that the Sars-cov-2 could have been developed in a laboratory (theory discarded now), it was something that fit too much and could develop now that I have free time.
In sum, the idea of a pregnancy pandemic is not new, but was re-discover for the contingency. (and the quarantine)
Liked by LTKNT101 (Apr 6, 2020)
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
(April 6, 2020, 11:11 pm)Takumi
(April 6, 2020, 9:33 pm)LTKNT101

I think many people have dreamed, whether erotically or not, that a significant number of girls become pregnant simultaneously, either by a virus, or something in the water / food, and the virus articulated their ideas in that way.
Excuse the comment, but half a year ago I started thinking a story of  a something, produced at the order of the Chinese Communist Party to increase birth rates, which had fallen due to the policy of the only child. When I hear the theories that the Sars-cov-2 could have been developed in a laboratory (theory discarded now), it was something that fit too much and could develop now that I have free time.
In sum, the idea of a pregnancy pandemic is not new, but was re-discover for the contingency. (and the quarantine)

Great feedback! I agree that the idea of a significant number of females becoming pregnant spontaneously and simultaneously is a very popular pregnancy fetish fantasy. I have created several stories and even animations about it. My first successful written story was "Fetusville" in 2017. It is about a mysterious town that makes women pregnant due to an unknown and unexplained substance in the air. The following year I wrote a sequel and currently have the 3rd instalment in the works. "Bio Gas" is one of my favourite works of fiction. The concept involves a perverted team of scientists who develop an impregnating gas and secretly release it into suburban cities knocking up thousands of females.  Preg-Flu is my latest idea and I'm excited about it because it will involve pregnancy transfer. If a woman with Preg-Flu coughs on a bus all females around her will get infected and eventually become pregnant. I can do so much with this concept! Another idea I had was a Z-virus style concept that turns women into pregnant zombies who bite other women turning them into knocked up walkers.

I'm not seeking to be the first person to create a pregnancy pandemic story as I am aware that these kind of stories have been done in various ways by others. I'm looking to do my version of the concept.