Open Discussion
Let's Talk About Pregnancy Horror Movies
  21 of 22  
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
LTKNT101
(March 29, 2024, 4:18 am)preggolover69420 Something I came across while bored. Looks pretty interesting. Anybody know how to watch it?

Perempuan Gentayangan: Day 3
After a thorough investigation I have determined that this movie is not streaming anywhere and likely was not imported outside Indonesia. I could not find any evidence of dvd/bluray releases. The only thing I found was a 2019 Facebook post that included the trailer and a message that notified it was being shown on a local (Indonesian) TV channel.
Liked by ILovePregnantsV2 (Mar 29, 2024)
preggolover69420
(March 29, 2024, 10:08 am)LTKNT101
(March 29, 2024, 4:18 am)preggolover69420 Something I came across while bored. Looks pretty interesting. Anybody know how to watch it?

Perempuan Gentayangan: Day 3
After a thorough investigation I have determined that this movie is not streaming anywhere and likely was not imported outside Indonesia. I could not find any evidence of dvd/bluray releases. The only thing I found was a 2019 Facebook post that included the trailer and a message that notified it was being shown on a local (Indonesian) TV channel.
Unfortunately, that’s all I found too. This is the third time I’ve found a zombie movie featuring a pregnant main character that seems to be completely inaccessible (the other ones are a short film called Mother Z from Sri Lanka and a South Korean movie (not train to busan) that I could not give you the name of)
Liked by LTKNT101 (Apr 15, 2024)
Blace
"The ABCs of Death"
The very last of the 26 stories has a pregnancy-themed one.
I won't spoil what direction the story goes but it's definitely... Different
BooHaa
All You Need Is Death (2024) apparently got a "miracle pregnancy" horror stuff but sadly it's on VOD in the US only for now. Anyone can get their hands on it?
Liked by LTKNT101 (Apr 15, 2024)
LTKNT101
(March 30, 2024, 1:10 am)Blace "The ABCs of Death"
The very last of the 26 stories has a pregnancy-themed one.
I won't spoil what direction the story goes but it's definitely... Different
I’ve seen “The ABCs of Death”. I can confirm the pregnancy segment is the stuff nightmares are made of. It’s certainly one you have to see to believe.
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
(April 15, 2024, 5:48 am)BooHaa All You Need Is Death (2024) apparently got a "miracle pregnancy" horror stuff but sadly it's on VOD in the US only for now. Anyone can get their hands on it?
Unfortunately it appears VOD is the only option at this point being that it’s a new film and has not made the transition to physical media. It looks promising given what I saw in the trailer. Toward the end it shows a few seconds of a pregnant woman lying on the floor. This could be the result of a very nice belly inflation scene followed by a graphic birth. The film is $6 across all VOD options. A bit much just to get the pregnancy scene. 

I might take one for the team and rent it. If not we can hope it gets a physical media release.

BooHaa
(April 15, 2024, 5:24 pm)LTKNT101
(April 15, 2024, 5:48 am)BooHaa All You Need Is Death (2024) apparently got a "miracle pregnancy" horror stuff but sadly it's on VOD in the US only for now. Anyone can get their hands on it?
Unfortunately it appears VOD is the only option at this point being that it’s a new film and has not made the transition to physical media. It looks promising given what I saw in the trailer. Toward the end it shows a few seconds of a pregnant woman lying on the floor. This could be the result of a very nice belly inflation scene followed by a graphic birth. The film is $6 across all VOD options. A bit much just to get the pregnancy scene. 

I might take one for the team and rent it. If not we can hope it gets a physical media release.
Don't rent it. It's disappointing, someone did a screenshot at Pregchan.
BooHaa
hxxps://m.vk.com/video-144935677_456263835

All You Need Is Death (2024)
Liked by BiBeBel (Apr 27, 2024)
LTKNT101
(April 15, 2024, 6:03 pm)BooHaa Don't rent it. It's disappointing, someone did a screenshot at Pregchan.
Thanks for the heads up and the link. I should have known better than to get my hopes up. Horror movies that feature a bit of pregnancy content have a track record of being disappointing especially if the pregnancy is not the primary focus of the plot.
Liked by MLR44 (Apr 16, 2024)
mimmiberg
(April 16, 2024, 9:53 am)LTKNT101
(April 15, 2024, 6:03 pm)BooHaa Don't rent it. It's disappointing, someone did a screenshot at Pregchan.
Thanks for the heads up and the link. I should have known better than to get my hopes up. Horror movies that feature a bit of pregnancy content have a track record of being disappointing especially if the pregnancy is not the primary focus of the plot.

Every time a pregnant belly is left covered in a horror movie, an angel dies.

Could have done with a belly double, but then again here in Ireland there wouldn't exactly a big pregnancy model scene.
Liked by MLR44 (Apr 16, 2024), Noenzero (Apr 16, 2024)