Pregnant Candids
Ricky’s Candids
  10 of 21  
  • 65 Vote(s) - 4.72 Average
Abbegirl
Damn, sorry to hear that.
I've never been confronted, but I also don't talk to my subjects. It might be time for you to move on to a new spot, maybe somewhere with no security guards?  Undecided
doubleintegral
(March 10, 2020, 8:34 pm)Rick_Jeffery23 I know it’s been a while but I had to take a break, I was confronted by Target security a while ago. A few weeks back I went to Target around the same time I usually do for some candids. After a few minutes I found a pregnant women and after a while I asked for a belly rub and she declined. That was fine and all but then I went into an aisle just to kind of stay hidden and 2 security guards walked up to me. To be honest the whole conversation was a little blurry to me as I was panicking inside, but he basically asked me what I asked the women in the other aisle. I told him what I tell the women, that it’s for a game me and my friends play. I think he believed it but just looked dumbfounded by how stupid the game is. He also said that he knew I kept coming in to talk to these women and that if he ever caught me again, he’d consider it trespassing on store property and have me arrested. I’m still allowed into the store, just no talking to other customers. I really hope this doesn’t scare people into taking candids because I stepped way to far over the line. The time before this I spent about 45 minutes walking around the store waiting for pregnant women to enter and I think that’s what got them suspicious. If you do go out for candids, make the trips short and efficient. I will still be doing candids, just not as frequently and I still have some from that day and before that I’ll post in the next few days. Stay safe everybody. If you have any questions about the confrontation don’t be afraid to ask, I’d be happy to answer.

I'm not going to say everything that I'm inclined to say in response to this, but I am going to leave it at these two points:

1.  You lucked the fuck out.  Next time you might not.  At a bare minimum, you should stay the fuck away from that store.  If it were me, a close shave with the law would motivate me to reconsider all of it.

2.  This ABSOLUTELY SHOULD be used as a cautionary tale of taking candids, ESPECIALLY if people are also planning on approaching strangers and asking to touch them, ESPECIALLY if they're planning to do it in stores like Target that have cameras everywhere.  Too many watchful eyes looking for shoplifters or terrorists or predators or what have you.  If you choose to do it anyway then whatever, but everyone should understand the risks (it's illegal in many places) and really ask themselves if scoring a blurry photo or a fleeting belly rub is worth it.
Liked by Em8arazada (Apr 17, 2021), Diggers (Mar 12, 2020), Rick_Jeffery23 (Mar 11, 2020), (Mar 11, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Mar 11, 2020), Preglver (Mar 11, 2020)
User 715
Generally the only place you are safe to do so is a public location (park, tourist spots etc)
Liked by Em8arazada (Apr 17, 2021), Rick_Jeffery23 (Mar 11, 2020), (Mar 11, 2020), Preglver (Mar 11, 2020)
Lucifer Morningstar
This is the hard truth about candids a lot of people miss before getting a slap on the wrist like you did. I’d consider you lucky after an altercation like that. As mentioned @doubleintegral , is it worth it to get a short belly rub when you invade their privacy without striking up much conversation beforehand aside from telling them you have this little “game” you and your friends play.

Ulterior motives kinda shine through when those guards are doing their job. We know you probably wouldn’t do anything rash, but everyone else there like the guards and preggos don’t.

This should be a word of caution to everyone trying candids.
Liked by Preglver (Mar 11, 2020), Rick_Jeffery23 (Mar 11, 2020), (Mar 11, 2020)
Rick_Jeffery23
(Edited)
(Edited)
(March 11, 2020, 10:26 am)doubleintegral
(March 10, 2020, 8:34 pm)Rick_Jeffery23 I know it’s been a while but I had to take a break, I was confronted by Target security a while ago. A few weeks back I went to Target around the same time I usually do for some candids. After a few minutes I found a pregnant women and after a while I asked for a belly rub and she declined. That was fine and all but then I went into an aisle just to kind of stay hidden and 2 security guards walked up to me. To be honest the whole conversation was a little blurry to me as I was panicking inside, but he basically asked me what I asked the women in the other aisle. I told him what I tell the women, that it’s for a game me and my friends play. I think he believed it but just looked dumbfounded by how stupid the game is. He also said that he knew I kept coming in to talk to these women and that if he ever caught me again, he’d consider it trespassing on store property and have me arrested. I’m still allowed into the store, just no talking to other customers. I really hope this doesn’t scare people into taking candids because I stepped way to far over the line. The time before this I spent about 45 minutes walking around the store waiting for pregnant women to enter and I think that’s what got them suspicious. If you do go out for candids, make the trips short and efficient. I will still be doing candids, just not as frequently and I still have some from that day and before that I’ll post in the next few days. Stay safe everybody. If you have any questions about the confrontation don’t be afraid to ask, I’d be happy to answer.

I'm not going to say everything that I'm inclined to say in response to this, but I am going to leave it at these two points:

1.  You lucked the fuck out.  Next time you might not.  At a bare minimum, you should stay the fuck away from that store.  If it were me, a close shave with the law would motivate me to reconsider all of it.

2.  This ABSOLUTELY SHOULD be used as a cautionary tale of taking candids, ESPECIALLY if people are also planning on approaching strangers and asking to touch them, ESPECIALLY if they're planning to do it in stores like Target that have cameras everywhere.  Too many watchful eyes looking for shoplifters or terrorists or predators or what have you.  If you choose to do it anyway then whatever, but everyone should understand the risks (it's illegal in many places) and really ask themselves if scoring a blurry photo or a fleeting belly rub is worth it.

Believe me I’m never going back to that store, trust me. But I still think I’m going to do candids. Just not approach people in stores with cameras and only in public places. I’ll just traditionally take candids instead. I’m also limiting my time in these stores cause I was spending way to much time at these places, and looking back at it I’m surprised I wasn’t caught earlier. I stepped over the line and now I know where that line is now so I’ll be extremely cautious now. I also don’t see myself doing belly rubs unless I am in a setting I rarely return to.
Liked by Preglver (Mar 11, 2020)
Thechickenlawyer
Be lucky you weren't black (you'd be arrested & banned if you were.) I came up with 2 ways to interact with women

1: pay them *points*. People will do almost anything for $, its unfortunately why we have climate change in the USA. Our country is self obsessed & thats why people do anything for money. 10, 15 or 20 should do it. Maybe try doing it in the home section or work out stuff (or near the books). If they say no, say "here's 15$" & they might say yes. They get paid for doing what you wantSmile and maybe if more guys asked women, it could catch on. Imagine a woman on IG or YT making a video or post about guys paying her to feel or play with her belly. If you want to do things to them, caugh of some doe.

The 2nd way might be a lil out the box but worth it. Find a good enough fake belly (not those shitty strap on ones) or make a good one like paddedqueen (rip her tumblr) & (I'm say this to guys since there are no girls commenting here) just be "trans & pregnant." In this day & age trans people are everywhere, they look like like me n u but you wouldn't know by looking at them. Buy a good fake belly & even a fake V if you can find one. Look big & approach women. If they loon scared, show some of the belly & say ur trans. It works cus no one wants to end up on social media for hurting someones feelings. They dont want to be the next: "trashy white woman accusing little black boy of rape" or "we goin n*gga huntin" women (who are now waitresses).

It works trust me.
Abbegirl
(March 11, 2020, 4:07 pm)Thechickenlawyer Be lucky you weren't black (you'd be arrested & banned if you were.) I came up with 2 ways to interact with women

1: pay them *points*. People will do almost anything for $, its unfortunately why we have climate change in the USA. Our country is self obsessed & thats why people do anything for money. 10, 15 or 20 should do it. Maybe try doing it in the home section or work out stuff (or near the books). If they say no, say "here's 15$" & they might say yes. They get paid for doing what you wantSmile and maybe if more guys asked women, it could catch on. Imagine a woman on IG or YT making a video or post about guys paying her to feel or play with her belly. If you want to do things to them, caugh of some doe.

The 2nd way might be a lil out the box but worth it. Find a good enough fake belly (not those shitty strap on ones) or make a good one like paddedqueen (rip her tumblr) & (I'm say this to guys since there are no girls commenting here) just be "trans & pregnant." In this day & age trans people are everywhere, they look like like me n u but you wouldn't know by looking at them. Buy a good fake belly & even a fake V if you can find one. Look big & approach women. If they loon scared, show some of the belly & say ur trans. It works cus no one wants to end up on social media for hurting someones feelings. They dont want to be the next: "trashy white woman accusing little black boy of rape" or "we goin n*gga huntin" women (who are now waitresses).

It works trust me.
I want some of whatever you're smoking. That shit must be potent.
Liked by cherise (Nov 6, 2023), miguelitopistolas (Mar 20, 2020), Lucifer Morningstar (Mar 14, 2020), Preglver (Mar 11, 2020), Rick_Jeffery23 (Mar 11, 2020)
LTKNT101
(Edited)
(Edited)
Before I begin let me start by saying Target and all stores like it are considered public places because the general public is allowed in. There is no expectation of privacy in a public place so taking candid pictures of people is not illegal. Rick_Jeffery23 made a serious error. He kept going back to the same location and spending too much time there and formed a pattern that was red-flagged. You are being watched by loss prevention officers the moment you enter a store. Walking around approaching women, hanging around and leaving without making a purchase is suspicious activity. Once they noticed him doing the same thing multiple times they tracked his movements every time he entered the store. They allowed him to continue to move around for days before they decided to finally approach him. His face is on security camera footage and there is a good chance he has been identified as a possible stalker. Employees have likely been told to notify security if he is seen entering the store again.

By approaching women and asking for belly rubs he violated the primary rule of candid preggo hunting which is to remain discreet. I know we all want to get our hands on a heavily pregnant woman's protruding belly because it's the ultimate prize however a preggo candid hunter should not expose himself in this manner. Doing so allows the woman to get a good look at your face and if any problems should arise she will have no problem giving your description to the authorities. The goal is to capture a video of the woman without making physical contact with her. Using a smartphone is not the best method for capturing candid prey. The chances of getting caught are too high and you make it too obvious that you are recording. When I go hunting I don't use my phone. I use spy cam devices that enable me to blend in and capture candid prey without anyone including the watchful eye of security cameras knowing I'm recording. Anyone that hunts with a smartphone is asking to eventually get caught. If a smartphone is your weapon of choice and you have never been caught good for you and I hope you continue to have success in the field. I would not use one and don't recommend it.

As others have already said Rick_Jeffery23 is lucky to have gotten out of being exposed without suffering any major embarrassment or having his phone taken for evidence. Belly rubs should not be a part of a candid pic hunt. Instead, they should be obtained in a place away from security cameras. Also trying to touch every pregnant belly you encounter is raising the stakes. The more you do it the higher the risk of getting in trouble becomes. If you get one successful belly rub great but don't become so obsessed that you get careless and make mistakes. Don't get me wrong I would love to touch them just as much as the next man but getting a quick belly feel is not worth getting in serious trouble. Be smart men and as always, happy hunting.
Liked by Expecting (Mar 21, 2020), pregnantfan123 (Mar 12, 2020), Preglver (Mar 11, 2020), Rick_Jeffery23 (Mar 11, 2020)
BigBellyHunter
Yeah you don't spend almost an hour just walking around...20 or 30 mins MAYBE, get in, maybe act like you're going to buy something then put it back or something or actually buy something small, but don't just walk around. Use that time to search, and if ain't nothing going on, leave!

Also don't just go for every belly... Just walk past some preggos
and act like you don't even care. Like those small bellies some people on here like to capture so frequently, just don't even trip.
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Mar 12, 2020), LTKNT101 (Mar 11, 2020)
LTKNT101
(March 11, 2020, 4:07 pm)Thechickenlawyer Be lucky you weren't black (you'd be arrested & banned if you were.) I came up with 2 ways to interact with women

It works trust me.

I agree that offering payment in exchange for a belly feel is a good plan but to guarantee success the offer is going to have to be greater than $5, $10 or $20 bucks. Obviously everyone has a price and it usually starts at around $100. I don't think any pregnant woman would refuse that kind of offer in exchange for a bare belly rub. It's a deal that's too good to be true and if I was a pregnant woman I would lift my maternity top without thinking about it for a quick and easy $100. So the question becomes how much is a belly rub worth? If you really want it Benjamine Franklin will definitely make it happen.