Open Discussion
Introductions
  79 of 94  
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
m0nsterlvr
[align=center]hiii! new user here cx[/align]
[align=center]okokok sooo....[/align]
[align=center]my bf introduced this site to me and i couldn't help but join with him! we're looking for ideas and suggestions for content!
if you have any suggestions, feel free to message or reply <3 
i'm looking forward to meeting mutuals and diving deeper into what i love~ [/align]

[align=center]about me:
i'm a 19 yr old girl named sora and i've been getting bred everyday by my breeder/S.O <3
i'm so excited to be pregnant, sometimes i can't help but puff my tummy out like this:[/align]

[align=center][Image: 0?ui=2&ik=2965e21ecd&attid=0.1&permmsgid...w1335-h660]
[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=2965e21ecd&attid=0.3&permmsgid...w1335-h660]
(p.s... these are daddy's favorites!! <3)[/align]
Breeders
Wow! Thats my pregnant girlfriend Wink
Liked by m0nsterlvr (May 22, 2021)
m0nsterlvr
(May 22, 2021, 12:01 pm)MyPregnantGirlfriend Wow! Thats my pregnant girlfriend Wink
Oh it’s my lovely daddy <3~
Mnmn1010
(May 21, 2021, 10:04 pm)m0nsterlvr [align=center]hiii! new user here cx[/align]
[align=center]my bf introduced this site to me and i couldn't help but join with him! we're looking for ideas and suggestions for content!
i'm looking forward to meeting mutuals and diving deeper into what i love~ [/align]

[align=center]about me:
i'm a 19 yr old girl named sora and i've been getting bred everyday by my breeder/S.O <3
i'm so excited to be pregnant, sometimes i can't help but puff my tummy out like this:[/align]

Hi Sora, I'm available if you want to chat Smile
Blace
(May 21, 2021, 7:41 pm)m0nsterlvr hiii :3 i'm new to this site~ my bf actually introduced me to this and i couldn't help but join with him!! we've been trying ever since we met cx

i'm a 19 yr old girl who has soooo many fetishes and i love the idea of getting bred :3
if you relate, we should be friends <3
Oh, believe me. You are gonna make plenty of friends here then Wink
Anyway, a warm welcome to this place. I hope you'll enjoy your stay and meets plenty of new interesting people. We have a lot of those xD
Liked by m0nsterlvr (Jun 8, 2021)
JMNBABE
I go by J (the wife) when I am online. I have a LONG held pregnancy risk fetish that started when I was VERY young as a mastubatory fantasy (my first orgasm was on a Sunday afternoon reading one of my Mom's "lover stories....soft pron paperbacks, everyone has seen them) about a young girl getting pregnant by her married Lover. I never really went beyond fantasizing about this, as I was the nerd good girl in school and college who married the first guy she had sex with at 19, despite years of masturbatory fantasies about being a slut taking risks with every guy that wanted me, mostly the Black and Mexican guys that traveled around our small town area working picking produce. I had so many orgasms pretending I was having sex with so many different guys during "picking season" and ending up PREGNANT and not being able to even guess by who or even what race the baby might be, that I would rub myself RAW masturbating on Sunday afternoons alone in my room.

First marriage was a bomb....he insisted I was oversexed because I wanted to have an orgasm during sex, and I wasWEIRD because I thought it might last longer than 2 minutes from start to end (including foreplay). Lasted 5 years and when I found out he was seeing the "pickle house whore" behind my back, I ended it. By then, my sex life was almost totally masturbation and I was about convinced that he was right...there was something wrong with me.....then I met hubby #2. I had my FIRST EVER orgasm during sex, and his firwt quetion to me, once it was obvious we were goint to ahve sex and he wasn't going home, was "waht halps you cum during sex?"!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Someone CARED about me needs??

He did not believe that after 5 years of marriage I have NEVER cum during sex, nor had sex longer than 2 minutes total....we were already 2 Hours in to foreplay, I was DRIPPING wet and WANTED fucked SO bad I was even lying to Hubby #2 to get him to STAY!! I wasn't yet divorced, and he wanted to know if my current huband was coming home...I had NO idea, but couldn't have cared less!! LOL I ended up having THREE orgasms that night and I was HOOKED!! But I had NO idea hwat was yet to come.

We talked about EVERYTHING!! Especially everything sexual. over the next year, I told him EVERYTHING about my sex life before him and he LOVED hearing about it. Especially when I told him ALL my fantasies.........oops, gotta' run, 2 yo screaming....will wrap up later

J (the wife)
Liked by 10 members: Caron (Apr 13, 2024), FortBendTxBull (Aug 22, 2021), Fertility lover (Jul 4, 2021), Bigmclargehuge (Jun 24, 2021), hughman (Jun 16, 2021), Blace (Jun 11, 2021), rbx7p9 (Jun 7, 2021), Preggolove94 (Jun 7, 2021), azarafa (Jun 6, 2021), ilcarpw (Jun 6, 2021)
13Scarlett
(Edited)
(Edited)
Hey I’m Scarlett
I’ve been on this site before but after a break I’m back offering my premade content from my first pregnancy while I’m currently trying for my 2nd.
Got a bit of a breeding fetish
Very excited to be pregnant again(:
Please don’t be shy to ask about my content which is available through this site and my onlyfans(:
onlyfans.com/scarletth13
Liked by Akhenaten (Aug 15, 2021), Fertility lover (Jul 25, 2021), colt3654 (Jul 21, 2021), Tex. S Tyger (Jul 20, 2021), bigboy23 (Jun 30, 2021), ilcarpw (Jun 21, 2021)
Rizz909
[align=center]Hi everyone, I've been a lurker for a while since mid 2020, I guess I've been too shy to say anything. so...
[/align]
[align=center]Hi... I'm Rizzo, I'm 26, live in BC canada and a mega belly fanatic. I draw but my work is very limited and varies in preference (I don't draw just pregnancy).
I suck at drawing humans so instead I draw other characters and types most people don't find interesting (specific word starts with an F)
Either way, bellies, butts and breasts are my thing.
I hope you all don't mind my exotic preferences.

and also have a wonderful day to all[/align]
GnarlyDude123
(May 21, 2021, 10:04 pm)m0nsterlvr [align=center]hiii! new user here cx[/align]

[align=center]about me:

Your bf made a thread about different content ideas and I left a few comments on it. One idea was to do more, which is basically allowing people whole. So for that you could talk about eating him before you show, then cut to when you are showing and act like he's in your belly. I left a comment about how before you start showing you could have a bunch of food in front of you and then cut to while you are showing and just act like you're not even pregnant, just super stuffed. And I had one more about before you start showing you eat a watermelon with a seed in it, then cut to when you are showing and act like the watermelon just grew. All the best ?
Tex. S Tyger
Hullo-hullo. My username is Tex S. Tyger. I'm 25 years old and I'm from Illinois (not Chicago).

I've been fascinated with Pregnant bellies since about 2009-ish. They're so lovely and perfectly round; what's there not to like.

I'm also into local state history, photography, nature, and critiquing food.

I am keen to leave a good first impression, and I am worried I'll be a little awkward at first. This is the first time I've ever really turned myself loose in the pregnancy fetish. I've been on a few blocked servers before, but I couldn't seem to fit in. But I eventually found my place else where on the internet with the other communities I'm part of, so I'm hoping I'll be able to settle in here. Who knows, maybe I'll make a few friends while I'm here. ^ ^
Lover of anything round; would love to give a belly rub someday.
Liked by Akhenaten (Jul 23, 2021)