Open Discussion
Male pregnancy
  5 of 7  
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
maternityman
would love to be pregnant and huge I'am a guy and I love wearing maternity clothes esp dungarees loose shirts and leggings so comfy
Liked by jme829140 (Nov 16, 2023), trmbnlvr (Dec 12, 2022), TheBlackCoatedMan (Aug 20, 2019), preggopresto (Jan 12, 2019)
maternityman
Oh forgot to say...love to have someone rubbing coco butter into my stretch marks xx
Liked by preggopresto (Jan 12, 2019)
BelliusMaximus
I would love to be a pregnant man, even with multiples.
Liked by jme829140 (Nov 16, 2023), TheBlackCoatedMan (Aug 20, 2019)
belliesrlovely
(November 6, 2018, 12:54 pm)Dandan232 I found this post on insta and it had me thinking. I would also love to experience pregnancy. It is very beautiful and interesting. If this was possible I would sign up for it. What are your thoughts?

Hell no.
Movies with real pregnant bellies:
https://letterboxd.com/belliesrlovely/list/real-pregnant-bellies/share/O8XqXaBHPipuZmCL/detail
pghpregfan
You know, I would love to be pregnant, but not as a man. I just don't find the male body sexy and the thought of a pregnant male is kind of grotesque to me. But the thought of being transformed into a petite, feminine, and very pregnant woman is probably my biggest fantasy. So I don't like mpreg, but I'm a big fan of feminization plus pregnancy.
Liked by ILikePregnancy (Jan 16, 2019)
aes567
So happy to find out preggophilia includes a mpreg thread!! I've been an mpregger for ages and would love to see many of you heavily pregnant, carrying huge bumps...especially those who have fathered babies with their partners. Do you think you would get bigger than her? Wink
Liked by jme829140 (Nov 16, 2023), trmbnlvr (Dec 12, 2022), preggopresto (Feb 15, 2019)
Sainteddeath
(Edited)
(Edited)
Ypghpregfan:

You know, I would love to be pregnant, but not as a man. I just don't find the male body sexy and the thought of a pregnant male is kind of grotesque to me. But the thought of being transformed into a petite, feminine, and very pregnant woman is probably my biggest fantasy. So I don't like mpreg, but I'm a big fan of feminization plus pregnancy.

As a kid, I spent literally years wondering what the hell was wrong with me and if I were the only one on earth who felt like this. I don’t think I got a definitive answer intil my forsy private internet connection. 

Someday, I like to think people’s brains might be linked to something resembling the internet, allowing for a matrix like situation of overwhelmingly realistic fantasy, customizable to suit a person’s particular tastes.

Failing, or possibly in addition to that, I picture future technologies allowing an entirely new body to be engineered from your own stem cells. Replace, or transmute, the Y chromosome that distinguishes men’s DNA from women’s with another x, and the result is a woman’s body from the ground up. I picture an intensive chemical/hormonal process, combined with electrical stimulation of developing muscle fibers bringing physical maturity to these bodies. The brain being generated would be linked neurologically to your own, and your thoughts, memories and consciousness would take advantage of the human brain’s natural neuroplasticity to migrate to the new shell.

It would be your brain, but a female version of it. Attraction to men would be natural, as would maternal instincts to infants and children. Your body would be maturity wise between 16-23, except that on a cellular level, you’d be entirely fresh. And, as the body was engineered, perhaps it could have been engineered to optimize ease of conception, and minimize maternal discomfort during pregnancy and childbirth. Common gestational complications could be avoided from the serious (pre-eclampsia, blood pressure, etc) on down to eliminating stretch marks and hemorrhoids, preventing boob sag and Turkey platter areoles. Thr heightened sexual drive and response of some women could also be guaranteed.

If and when this day comes, Yhpghpregfan, at some point thereafter, you and I should celebrateby getting our hair and nails done before heading to the spa to get prenatal massages.
Thechickenlawyer
Accorsing to articles I read once: uterus implants should be available mid 2020's. An I'm sure those guys that get it will probably get their "man parts" taken off & replaced with girl parts. Then youd have to pee sittin down.
TheBlackCoatedMan
(January 11, 2019, 12:20 pm)BelliusMaximus I would love to be a pregnant man, even with multiples.

That's hot <3
Liked by jme829140 (Nov 16, 2023)
TheBlackCoatedMan
I think mpreg is an underrated fetish

I wanna get pregnant and grow so huge with multiples <3 and yes, i'm a man
Liked by jme829140 (Nov 16, 2023)