Open Discussion
IM SOO PISSED!!!! I MISSED OUT!!! =0 UNLUCKIEST GUY
  2 of 2
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
preggopresto
(September 8, 2018, 3:18 pm)BabyFactory You do not come across well in your own post.
Also probably not the best idea to post her pictures on here as well
Liked by hadeg (Sep 13, 2018), janaie13 (Sep 8, 2018), (Sep 8, 2018)
doubleintegral
(Edited)
(Edited)
So you knocked up a fuckbuddy, blew her off for a while, and now you're pissed that she's in a relationship and is now blowing you off? You sound like a winner.

Also:

(September 8, 2018, 1:03 pm)MrTek You could end up child support free there will be other women. Change ya number, get black cutrains and ignore her. You will save more money than people on Progressive

Jesus, this is fucking stupid. You can't just ignore someone trying to serve you child support papers. You can be served at work, at home, walking to your car, etc. If you take steps to avoid being served and she can prove to the court that she made every effort possible, the court can rule in her favor anyway and suddenly you're on the hook for child support. But if you bury your head in the sand and don't know you're on the hook for child support, then you can go to fucking jail if you don't pay.

Your best hope is that 1) she doesn't serve you with papers, or 2) the baby isn't actually yours.
RainbowInTheDark
lol

at least try to find pictures of the same woman instead of three different ones before peddling your bullshit my dude

fuck off
Liked by hadeg (Sep 13, 2018)
MrTek
(September 9, 2018, 6:38 am)RainbowInTheDark lol

at least try to find pictures of the same woman instead of three different ones before peddling your bullshit my dude

fuck off

I didn't notice that. I saw a few pics with the "what im assuming is 1st kid" an other pics. But women do "touch thrmselves up a lot". I just wanna seenif this story is real an if it is how much $ the guy is getting sucked for.
larik9
put your kid over a fetish and pay the support if it’s really yours. Don’t be a scumbag deadbeat. You’re already giving quite the poor impression.
Liked by (Sep 10, 2018)
Bellyfan27
She doesn't look that good to me. If you think about it, you probably got away with it.
Fuckthisplace
(September 9, 2018, 6:17 pm)Bellyfan27 She doesn't look that good to me. If you think about it, you probably got away with it.

As long as she has a huge stomach, most people here don't care about looks.
Liked by AquaL (Sep 14, 2018)
preggoadmirer1
Bit of a sad post if you ask me.