General Videos
Maiesio Phil Compilations
  13 of 36  
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Thechickenlawyer
Great stuff. Mama cabbage also has a naughty patron. I never thought shed have one. As for Colline: she looks great when she doesn't have all that lipstick on, clowns have less makeup. And as for Mckayla: get ready for #3 between this year an maybe next fall. That girl will end up with at least 6 kids before she is 24. In a tweet last year she said 90%of the birth control doesn't work on her so the pregnancy was planned. Shes not getting an IUD until spring 2020 (after the "feeding time") for baby 2 is done.
User 14865
(January 25, 2019, 6:41 pm)Thechickenlawyer Great stuff. Mama cabbage also has a naughty patron. I never thought shed have one. As for Colline: she looks great when she doesn't have all that lipstick on, clowns have less makeup. And as for Mckayla: get ready for #3 between this year an maybe next fall. That girl will end up with at least 6 kids before she is 24. In a tweet last year she said 90%of the birth control doesn't work on her so the pregnancy was planned. Shes not getting an IUD until spring 2020 (after the "feeding time") for baby 2 is done.

Oh shit. 0.0 I was...not aware Mama Cabbage did NSFW stuff. I checked out her Patreon, and she's active right now. Anyone know if she posted some naughty stuff while she was pregnant?
Liked by Expecting (Apr 21, 2020)
AquaL
What about The Ace Family?
Liked by anhel25 (Jun 15, 2020)
FuccboiLLC
How about hxxps://youtu.be/V1F4nVu1WDQ ?
PreggoMan
Great Work Again Mate
User 14865
Hi everyone, I’ve got a bit of a situation here.

Last night, my laptop died on me. I’ve got some tools coming in tomorrow, and I think I know what the problem is, so I might be able to fix it. However, my laptop is 6 years old. It just might be its time. If I can’t fix it, its going to be a while before I can make compilations again. It may be close to a year before I can get another laptop that can run Premiere. I just don’t have the money to make a big purchase like that. :/

I’ll update you guys tomorrow to let you know if I fixed the issue. But just know...it might be a long time until I can make anything for you guys again. Sad
Liked by tomostrife (Jan 31, 2019), Preglver (Jan 31, 2019)
crinkledclock86
(January 31, 2019, 9:09 am)Maiesio Phil Hi everyone, I’ve got a bit of a situation here.

Last night, my laptop died on me. I’ve got some tools coming in tomorrow, and I think I know what the problem is, so I might be able to fix it. However, my laptop is 6 years old. It just might be its time. If I can’t fix it, its going to be a while before I can make compilations again. It may be close to a year before I can get another laptop that can run Premiere. I just don’t have the money to make a big purchase like that. :/

I’ll update you guys tomorrow to let you know if I fixed the issue. But just know...it might be a long time until I can make anything for you guys again. Sad
That might be the saddest thing I've heard today, hopefully it works again and you can back it up. Rest in peace laptop
Thechickenlawyer
That sucks. There is a way to save material: go to a place where they save files from drives and laptops. It may cost over 1K but you will have all of your stuff back. Same thing happened to a external drive I had.
Pregpool
That sucks, I hope it's not a big proble. Our thoughts are to you man, good luck
lite
hard drive backups (clone) are easy and cheap ($30 for cloning device,  $50-120 for hdd)
a laptop that can run premier on a budget would be a used gaming/workstation laptop. preferably 4th gen or later. at least 25watt tdp. (more is better)
find them around $250-350

I have a laptop (now is a server) that has an i7-4710mq like the sample image above. Ran great! But this HP chassis, gross.

Hope your laptop will be revived!
Thanks for all the compilations!!!
Liked by Pregpool (Feb 1, 2019)