Pregnant Teens
Teenage Titty Monster
  5 of 5
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
LTKNT101
(November 28, 2017, 9:37 am)Milkjetstream
(November 28, 2017, 3:07 am)LTKNT101 Why is this still an issue? Lol. So much more going on that we could be focusing on.

Such as what? Politics? Police Brutality? The Economy? Unlike those irrelevant subjects, the issue of users creeping out women into hiding and then trying to find who's to blame NEEDS to be discussed in order to get any sort of solution. It's no point to stop talking about it now, sweep everything under the rug, only for shit to explode the next time, but even worse.

And it isn't just in this thread, it's a problem throughout the entire site, and it'll be stupid to just sit on our hands instead of letting users express how they feel about it and come together to find a solution.

As I said before, it is an assumption that the girl removed the content in question due to being “creeped out” by a guy. So many other possible reasons for her actions exist however it is convienient to go with the pervert version because it fits the all to familiar narriative. Continuing the pointless discussion on this issue is fine by me, hell im still commenting lol. I see no good it’s going to do because a few people debating in a pregnant fetish forum thread are not going to change the world. It is what it is.

The human adventure continues....
larik9
(November 27, 2017, 6:18 pm)MrTek Great ideas guysSmile but heres an idea.. to find out why she deleted the vids: find out on her IG. Im not saying give it out but if somone is following her, it will likely be 1 of her posts. Someone could learn from there what happened. But flat out: anyone younger than 18 SHOULDN'T be taking pics when their hoobs are that big in the first place. What was she thinking? People like her should only take pics from the belly & lower. That could have prevented all this

Not her fault morons have no self control.
Liked by helloman (Jan 15, 2018), Demosthenes627 (Nov 28, 2017)
MrTek
Im just sayin.. if you dont give people a reason to act creepy they wont. If they dont see anything to make them act that way then they will act normal. All im saying.
SetTyphonic
(Edited)
(Edited)
Let's use your house example. Also, since she's not topless, you're 'open door' analogy is a bad one. Let's just say a very nice, top heavy house. Is the owner to blame that their nice, top heavy house is broken into simply because it's nice? Shouldn't they have just draped it in canvas to make it 'less appealing' to burglars? See how silly that is? Just because something is 'nice' or 'appealing' does not give someone else the right to act in a unsociable way towards that person or object without expecting criticism.

This also sounds a lot like orthodox Jewish and Islamist ideas of modesty. Men cannot control themselves, a woman must prevent men from sinning by covering themselves up and preventing those bad thoughts.
Liked by helloman (Jan 15, 2018), thenimbral (Jan 11, 2018), Demosthenes627 (Nov 28, 2017), Akhenaten (Nov 28, 2017), labadee22 (Nov 28, 2017)
Milkjetstream
(November 28, 2017, 2:24 pm)LTKNT101
(November 28, 2017, 3:07 am)LTKNT101 Why is this still an issue? Lol. So much more going on that we could be focusing on.

Such as what? Politics? Police Brutality? The Economy? Unlike those irrelevant subjects, the issue of users creeping out women into hiding and then trying to find who's to blame NEEDS to be discussed in order to get any sort of solution. It's no point to stop talking about it now, sweep everything under the rug, only for shit to explode the next time, but even worse.

And it isn't just in this thread, it's a problem throughout the entire site, and it'll be stupid to just sit on our hands instead of letting users express how they feel about it and come together to find a solution.

As I said before, it is an assumption that the girl removed the content in question due to being “creeped out” by a guy. So many other possible reasons for her actions exist however it is convienient to go with the pervert version because it fits the all to familiar narriative. Continuing the pointless discussion on this issue is fine by me, hell im still commenting lol. I see no good it’s going to do because a few people debating in a pregnant fetish forum thread are not going to change the world. It is what it is.

While we won't be able to change the world, we can at least change the way people look at this fetish, site, and the users who habit it. If it means that we have to debate on the choices we make in the future regarding posting content of some teenage girl, then I'm all for it. Just going "Hurr Durr she closed up shop, oh well on to the next belly" does nothing positive. Plus if the discussion is pointless, then why would you continue to contribute?
Liked by thenimbral (Jan 11, 2018), Demosthenes627 (Nov 28, 2017), SetTyphonic (Nov 28, 2017)
labadee22
(November 28, 2017, 3:44 pm)SetTyphonic Let's use your house example. Also, since she's not topless, you're 'open door' analogy is a bad one. Let's just say a very nice, top heavy house. Is the owner to blame that their nice, top heavy house is broken into simply because it's nice? Shouldn't they have just draped it in canvas to make it 'less appealing' to burglars? See how silly that is? Just because something is 'nice' or 'appealing' does not give someone else the right to act in a unsociable way towards that person or object without expecting criticism.

This also sounds a lot like orthodox Jewish and Islamist ideas of modesty. Men cannot control themselves, a woman must prevent men from sinning by covering themselves up and preventing those bad thoughts.

Right on. Women are blamed for way too much, especially with regard to their bodies. And even when they wear provocative clothing, it's not for the sole purpose of attracting ogling men. We are humans, not animals. And even while we may have primal instincts, it is self-control which separates us.
Liked by helloman (Jan 15, 2018), thenimbral (Jan 11, 2018), Demosthenes627 (Nov 28, 2017), SetTyphonic (Nov 28, 2017)
Junglebob1
(November 28, 2017, 3:29 pm)MrTek Im just sayin.. if you dont give people a reason to act creepy they wont. If they dont see anything to make them act that way then they will act normal. All im saying.

You're wrong. Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
Liked by SomeDudesLikes1 (Jan 21, 2018), SlurmsMcKenzie (Dec 9, 2017), Rothbart (Dec 5, 2017), labadee22 (Nov 28, 2017), Demosthenes627 (Nov 28, 2017), Akhenaten (Nov 28, 2017), SetTyphonic (Nov 28, 2017)
MrTek
Well then ill say this: would you take a picture on a site if you were a teen knowing there are kreeps out there? I dont mind if anyone 18 an up does it but anyone younger shouldn't be aloud to mske these kind of pics. For sanity and for their safety. Would you like getting spammed with dirty messages from turned on guys or bisexual women? Nope.

Im not blaming anyone but no one her sge should be taking pics or making vids like this. Thats all.
Unreg_user
(November 28, 2017, 11:28 pm)MrTek Well then ill say this: would you take a picture on a site if you were a teen knowing there are kreeps out there? I dont mind if anyone 18 an up does it but anyone younger shouldn't be aloud to mske these kind of pics. For sanity and for their safety. Would you like getting spammed with dirty messages from turned on guys or bisexual women? Nope.

What difference would it make for someone who's 18 posting pictures as opposed to someone's who's 15 doing the same? Creeps are creeps. They don't care about age. That 18 year old would get hit with as much spam as that 15 year old would.

(November 28, 2017, 11:28 pm)MrTek Im not blaming anyone but no one her sge should be taking pics or making vids like this. Thats all.

She's not shaking her ass or swinging her tits around in any of the pictures or videos, so could she have possibly done for you to deem her "not eligible to post pictures of her online" than just taking a selfie?
Liked by helloman (Jan 15, 2018), Akhenaten (Nov 29, 2017)
LTKNT101
(November 28, 2017, 3:56 pm)Milkjetstream
(November 28, 2017, 2:24 pm)LTKNT101

While we won't be able to change the world, we can at least change the way people look at this fetish, site, and the users who habit it. If it means that we have to debate on the choices we make in the future regarding posting content of some teenage girl, then I'm all for it. Just going "Hurr Durr she closed up shop, oh well on to the next belly" does nothing positive. Plus if the discussion is pointless, then why would you continue to contribute?

Because I enjoy debates in the arena of ideas. In fact it is quite entertaining engaging people and seeing how they think and respond to your views on a specific subject matter. However I’m not expecting what I say in said comments to have a huge impact on this issue outside of this contained thread. Infact we seem to have gotten off topic. Most of the dialog is now about defending women against blame. The guy who commented suggesting that under age people should not take put themselves out there for so-called “creeps” should have said if you as an attractive minor do so, don’t be surprised if you get thirsty wolfs jumping your fence for a taste. The world is a dangerous place and one must have thick skin to survive. Remember the saying: sticks and stones may break my bones but names can’t hurt me. It’s the same with plus size women who are often fat shamed on the Internet. They continue to dress how they want despite being called pigs, disgusting, cows and whatever names can be associated with being overweight, to show that they will not runaway.

If this pregnant girl we are discussing was indeed scared off by a vulgar comment, she took the wrong course of action by removing her content. Instead she should have kept the content going and ignored the bad comments. She could have also disabled comments on her videos, a feature You Tube makes available to its users. Maybe she was naive and did not know how messed up the world is. I don’t know. Again I stress the decision to remove said content cannot be confirmed so what I just said is based on pure speculation which would not hold up in a court of law. If the reason for her action was not caused by the comments of an alleged “creep” we have been getting all worked up for nothing. That’s why I say this thread is not important to me because I don’t have all the facts in the case therefore it’s pointless to continue to proceed commenting other than for entertainment purposes.

Until next time, be safe and take care of yourselves and your family.

Liked by hemisferiosur (Feb 16, 2023), (Nov 6, 2022), unydrat (Dec 17, 2017)