Open Discussion
Your ultimate pregnancy fantasy?
  14 of 14
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
FancyThat
Ultimate fantasy is probably actually getting over the crippling anxiety of having kids. Finding a nice country home for the woman to spend the rest of her fertile years off birth control. Exploring the breeding and pregnancy kink to its fullest while she gives me a medium sized family to enjoy in our fourties...

I know is lawd and very taboo
Liked by Spambasket (May 6, 2024), nunya2013 (May 4, 2024)
golion05
Too many senerios, man that would a head scratcher, especially when we have vids and pics to this day and decades ago downloaded or physically disc, but for me, 9 months, big belly, big tits and can still do anal.
Liked by MLR44 (Apr 18, 2024)
BeeHive
Being on a date with a very huge and very pregnant woman a bursting point with her clothes in a tight booth eating and rubbing her belly under the table making her moan of relief while trying not to get caught, that or my head in between two massive Preggo’s bellies ( carrying twins) and getting teased about wanting to feel them and kiss them.
Liked by AB37 (May 7, 2024)
BigButts2BigBellies
My greatest fantasy would involve me taking women from a bunch of different tongues, tribes, and nations, and getting them all pregnant with my semen just to see what would happen. How would my genes mix with theirs? How would their bodies transform to accommodate my children growing within them? How would each woman experience pregnancy? Would they start lactating early? Would their breasts or butt be bigger compared to before pregnancy? Would they be all belly by the end? Would they be aroused beyond belief for the duration of the pregnancy? How many of them would be carrying twins? How would the children turn out after being born? These are some of the questions I wonder when I think of this.