General Videos
Seeing if anyone has interest in my cam recordings
  6 of 7  
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
SweetMilk
(December 30, 2017, 7:23 am)preggoluva Unfortunately all was lost when the MacBook was stolen. However I did send them to a few users so they might be floating around. Currently trying to rebuild a collection. However I Don’t do many shows other then on skype. So my voice, face, cock is in all of em... so not sure how comfortable I am sharing those online. If anyone knows how to edit my cam out of the Skype sessions i will totally make a drive. Sorry to never again but y’all crazy preggoluvas necro’d it a month ago!

there are several ways to edit videos. if you still have a macbook, you can simply open the videos with quicktime and click on edit --> trim. I usually use ffmpeg for editing my videos but thats not ideal since its command line based. Editing for me generally means deleting crap out, nothing more.
smash3r
If anyone still has OP's videos please pm me. I am VERY interested.
Sexytime
interested
Asshamster
Interested
preggoluva
Just got 22 minutes with my favorite chaturbate model who is 37 weeks, she does thong teases talking about how fat she has gotten and I had her pretend it’s a 10 pound baby in there. I then get her to do some very very taboo dirty talking about the baby kicking my clock. And then the baby actually visibly started to kick. This fetish is getting really unhealthy for me and I’ve decided to give up my fetish as I’m recently married don’t want kids and neither does my wife. I love this woman so much so I’m going to be taking some time off in 2018, but I will be back. But as a final goodbye I will upload to a drive here in the next day or two for you boys to drive. As she is a popular model and the dirty is VERY VERY BERY taboo, and very perverted I only not make it downloadable and you will need to request acces and pm me to get acces. Also if anyone shares the post I will remove it. I’ll let everyone know when it’s live feel free to pm me now regarding the dirty talk in it.
deathy
interested
jackyamada
interested
PreggoFetish
Interested
pjms36
Interested
tomostrife
(Edited)
(Edited)
This thread is fucking stupid. PM or just share. This thread popping up everytime time some lurker wants free shit is retarded
Liked by orta03 (Jan 1, 2018), quasa2 (Jan 1, 2018), surfer (Jan 1, 2018), rawr (Jan 1, 2018), pazler (Jan 1, 2018)