• 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
jonblood3
Am intrestead, PM me, please.
jsanders
also interested. I'd love a PM
golion05
Me too please
KC130
The google drive link is having problems, I'd love to possibly trade if I could see some of the action.
Velorum
PM me also, please.
FranticScribbler
Sure! Please pm me
oOFranzOo
pm pls
tezaluck_man
Also interested. Pm me
Prince-31015
(January 12, 2015, 4:49 pm)preggoluva Hello there, I've managed to get a couple great videos of cam models getting their babies to kick for me on cam. And dirty talk to me about how the baby is kicking for my cum. I know this is a little taboo, and the models use my name quite a bit. So I was posting to see if people would still be interested even if they use my name a lot.

I used to have about 200 videos, but unfortunately I just had a hard drive crash, so I only have about 3 or 4 good ones at the moment.

If you guys are interested in seeing these types of vids let me know and I'll add a couple to a Google Drive!

I'm interested on you're videos. How can i go about seeing them
preggoluva
Unfortunately all was lost when the MacBook was stolen. However I did send them to a few users so they might be floating around. Currently trying to rebuild a collection. However I Don’t do many shows other then on skype. So my voice, face, cock is in all of em... so not sure how comfortable I am sharing those online. If anyone knows how to edit my cam out of the Skype sessions i will totally make a drive. Sorry to never again but y’all crazy preggoluvas necro’d it a month ago!