Open Discussion
Where does your pregnancy kink come from?
  6 of 7  
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
repectpregnantwoman
My fetish towards pregnant women started when I was in grade 5. A teacher was pregnant twice in the span of two years. I saw her big belly. It was nice to watch her when he keeps a hand on her expanding tummy. I could see from the back that the hook of her bra is tightly held.
Respect pregnant women!
Liked by Thebige (Dec 3, 2022), MLR44 (Nov 27, 2022), nunya2013 (Nov 26, 2022)
Karnage70
Whew...probably either the movie *Batteries Not Included wherein a young Elizabeth Pena played a pregnant character whose belly gets LOTS of screen time (including what I seem to remember as a nude or nearly nude scene) or it was kind of germinated along with my weight gain fetish and fetish for women with BIG round potbellies, which started with your usual animated suspects.
Liked by (Dec 28, 2022), MLR44 (Nov 27, 2022)
Dunii5
I have had a big belly/fat fetish since I was 3 (not a typo). At the time, I didn’t know what a fetish was nor why I liked bellies, I just DID. For a while, pregnant bellies didn’t really do that much for me. I think something in me felt it was “wrong” or something, but when I was 16 or so that feeling went away.
Liked by ripeness (Dec 28, 2022)
Charley_Benedicts
i remember being lost in the mall once when i was little(maybe 5 or 6) and i remember this pregnant lady came to check on me to see if i was ok, in my little kid perspective she was absolutely huge, and she most likely knew i liked her belly so while we waited for my mother she let my play with it(touch it, rub it, etc) and when my mother found me it seemed like they knew each other. And bla bla minor stuff happens and my fetish develops into what it is today, from what i know of from family gatherings and other stuff, she was one of those: “i used to change your diaper when you were little” people. so she must’ve recognized me or something.
Liked by NavelKnaver (Dec 28, 2022)
loveherbump
Mine was when the girl I was living with was pregnant by another guy, dumped him and moved in with me, we'd kinda known each other for a while but not in that way but when she moved in, it was just wild.
User 57091
From watching pregnancy in movies and in TV shows. Earliest I can remember is Kirsty Ally in Looks Who's Talking and Spock's mum in a flashback scene in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.
User 57091
(November 27, 2022, 7:22 am)Karnage70 Whew...probably either the movie *Batteries Not Included wherein a young Elizabeth Pena played a pregnant character whose belly gets LOTS of screen time (including what I seem to remember as a nude or nearly nude scene) or it was kind of germinated along with my weight gain fetish and fetish for women with BIG round potbellies, which started with your usual animated suspects.
Oh yeah I loved the pregnant lady in Batteries Not Included. The nude scene was a nude painting of her by some guy in the apartment building.

Liked by MLR44 (Dec 28, 2022), ripeness (Dec 28, 2022)
preggohotties
I think for me it all started with my one teacher in school who got pregnant early in the year.  Her belly kept growing and I would glance at it every chance I could, but make sure I did not draw attention to myself from the teacher and other students.  No one ever said anything to me about this at school thank goodness.  I always loved when she rubbed her belly and would feel the baby kick.  Plus she liked tight dresses too, making her belly appear even bigger.  After that I started to realize that I had this kink.
Liked by MLR44 (Dec 28, 2022)
User 39035
When I was small I saw magazines with pregnant women. That made me feel really strange and I didn't recognize this feeling, but it felt like embarassment or great pressure in my body. My heart was beating so strong and I felt very nervous. Later I saw pregnant women and I felt the same way, what complicated some of my encounters. Now, over a dozen years ago, I feel happines and this exact feeling (but weaker) when I see pregnant women. Sometimes I think if it's about pregnancy or about doing something "wrong" if you know what I mean, but it feels so good that I don't care and I don't want to stop.
Liked by gmtobehere1 (Dec 29, 2022), MLR44 (Dec 28, 2022)
Xentrospect
The catalyst that started my pregnant woman kink started with Charlie and the Chocolate factory, the one with Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka. It was the Violet Blueberry scene to be specific, that drew me into women who had big bellies. As I kid, I saw a lot of women who had big bellies were pregnant, so I gravitated toward pregnant women from there. I remember being so amazed how big of one my friend’s mom belly was when she was pregnant, I was 8 at that time. I was kind of attracted to her because how big her belly was. Then around 12 or 11, I was fascinated by pregnant women, I found them to be hot. Then I searched images of pregnant women, mainly at night. At the age of 15, I remember seeing this pregnant expansion video on YouTube (Unfortunately it is deleted from the site).When I watched that video I was amazed how big and fast the belly grew, to be quite honest I don’t remember anymore details from that video. A few years later, I stumbled upon pregnant art on DeviantArt. Which has inspired to make my own story about a pregnant woman and to draw her.
Liked by BluePreggoDL (Nov 21, 2023), ripeness (Dec 28, 2022)