Open Discussion
Just a theory
  8 of 9  
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unreg_user
(Edited)
(Edited)
(April 10, 2022, 11:04 pm)quasa2
(April 10, 2022, 6:16 pm)Way123 I swear, Quasa has some weird obsession with tap dancing.
what should I then call it? if you have nothing to say just stfu. okay?

How about avoid, downplay, or swept under the rug?

Read a thesaurus for once twinkle toes instead of repeating the same words 3 times in a row.
User 56854
(April 10, 2022, 5:46 pm)Thechickenlawyer
(April 10, 2022, 2:26 pm)quasa2 no, it has nothing to do with life expectancy. your article from new york times is propaganda and they tap dance around the real problem.
it also has nothing to do with money. for example in south koreas birth rate is shit with 0,8. they give you a lot of money that should cover all costs that a child causes. but it did not work. my grandparents had 4 kids and they lived in a village piss poor. both worked. economy was also shit at that time (1965).

the truth is women don't need men anymore. they have daddy state. a lot of women quit just after one kid. so one kid is enough for them. or a lot of tomboy women just don't need any men and so don't want any kids. I guess women these days value their freedom and free time more than children. they just have other interests than children.
What makes you think BC is the reason the population is declining? Look on ur IG, Tiktok & ur YT. If you look at US & some democracy European countries alone on IG.. you will see women & teens gettijg knocked up almost daily. Their story is "I forgot to take bc" or "it failed" (which happens WAY too much!) or "I didn't take any". Birth control is not as effective as they say it is. It's just a way for rich folk to make money like a scam artist. 

Also: in every country, not everyone takes the census. In America most colored people are left out. Yes blacks are only 12% but at least half that is left out the census. The vast majority of people of color (every race but white) has at least almost half or more than half their population left out or chose not to take it. & if people keep having vaginal sex maybe 3-4 days a week (excluding the number of times) no wonder bc fails. Hou can only ram a door so many times until it breaks.
Social media isn’t a proxy for actual data….
User 56854
(April 10, 2022, 12:30 pm)quasa2
(April 10, 2022, 11:30 am)BabyInBumpsOut
(April 10, 2022, 10:20 am)quasa2
(April 5, 2022, 5:39 pm)golion05 Is the government trying to decrease the population (sorry to sound like a conspiracy theorists) or is it because of covid situation is why we don't see pregnant ladies out here as much as in the last few years?

Let me know your thoughts
birth rates are declining in every developed country since 1960. but nobody wants to tell the truth why. everybody is tap dancing around it.
Right around when the pill came out….
no, most women don't even take the pill or forget to take it. also you are tap dancing the most.
How am I tap dancing the most? I’m one of very few on here who even argues that birth rate decline is actually a problem.
quasa2
(Edited)
(Edited)
you give the wrong answers like birth control pill and testosterone levels declining .
alexgraves
Idk why people always seem to think higher testosterone is good for male fertility. Biologically speaking you need some for normal sexual differentiation obviously, but if you have enough you have enough. More is not inherently better. T fluctuates in most men anyhow.
Liked by quasa2 (Apr 12, 2022)
quasa2
south korea deserves its own thread xD
User 56854
(April 11, 2022, 4:12 pm)quasa2 you give the wrong answers like birth control pill and  testosterone levels declining .
What are your answers then?
quasa2
I answered in post #66

men have no say so. it is all on women. this is my simple answer.
belliesrlovely
(April 10, 2022, 2:26 pm)quasa2 no, it has nothing to do with life expectancy. your article from new york times is propaganda and they tap dance around the real problem.

LOL

(April 10, 2022, 2:26 pm)quasa2 it also has nothing to do with money. for example in south koreas birth rate is shit with 0,8. they give you a lot of money that should cover all costs that a child causes. but it did not work. my grandparents had 4 kids and they lived in a village piss poor. both worked. economy was also shit at that time (1965).

You literally just proved my point. South Korea is much more developed than some "piss poor" village in the '60s.

I believe that as technology continues to advance and the standard of living continues to increase, the population will continue to decline. I don't think it will get to a level where it becomes a problem though. Even though there's less of an incentive now for people to have children, those who want children will continue to have them, so I think the population will plateau at some point and maybe we'll reach some kind of equilibrium.
Movies with real pregnant bellies:
https://letterboxd.com/belliesrlovely/list/real-pregnant-bellies/share/O8XqXaBHPipuZmCL/detail
quasa2
(Edited)
(Edited)
you don't think it will get to a level where It becomes a problem? look again at south korea. there it is already a problem.