Open Discussion
Girl on the beach.
  2 of 3  
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
modjoe23
That pic is 1 of the girls I've met online on SA, just a tester to see if I could attach pics.
modjoe23
We had it arranged for this coming Wednesday after she finished work.
Dont know how i can post the pic of her cos its not working.
TacoTamale
She probably does have a lot of things going on right now. Just stay in contact with her and try and go out another time. And also try to make her feel comfortable around you so she'll won't have to be overprotective.
orta03
(May 28, 2017, 10:57 pm)modjoe23 How do I attach a pic here because I just tried it and it didn't work?

First, you'll want to resize the pic down a bit. Pictures over 3Mp(mega pixels) might be to large to upload here. Once that's done just add them in "New Attachment" section.
Akhenaten
Whew. Damn, man. You're right, she looks great. I'm sure she would have been a lot of fun!

In my experience, "I have a lot going on right now!" is a polite rejection. I hear that one and I move right along. If they're somehow telling the truth, they can ping me back when they don't have a lot going on.
modjoe23
(Edited)
(Edited)
Yeah who knows. Just annoying after the fact she told me she was free after 2.30pm everyday and on weekends too. Also you know when someone is wearing sunglasses but you can tell they are connecting with you through your eyes, well that's what I felt when I talked to her!!! I'm pretty sure her friend who was with her texted her ex and he flipped at her.
Typical loser ex boyfriends!
Oh well another stunner could have been!!
Liked by DaveTheMan (May 29, 2017)
Berlynne
I wouldn't lose hope, being pregnant comes with the emotions, nausea, doctor's appts, friends and family who want to see them and share in the joy, appts for assistance if they need it or if their job's insurance changes for a life changing event ect..I am not pregnant nor have ever been but i am private and after i am finished working i need to destress so she might just need to fill her own cup before she can pour into someone elses if you get the drift.
modjoe23
Yeah I know. Hopefully giving her space will send her my way again. Fingers crossed!!
To make it even worse I had the most graphic dream about her last night and woke up super spaced out. Like I said there was something between us. 1 of those I could almost be there dreams then you wake up and like WTF!!.
doubleintegral
(June 6, 2017, 1:25 am)modjoe23 Like I said there was something between us.

Or you are developing an obsession. Go take a cold shower.
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Jun 10, 2017), Unreg_user (Jun 6, 2017), Monopolus (Jun 6, 2017), AnonymousBump (Jun 6, 2017)
Unreg_user
(June 6, 2017, 11:28 am)doubleintegral
(June 6, 2017, 1:25 am)modjoe23 Like I said there was something between us.

Or you are developing an obsession. Go take a cold shower.

This. There's no point of getting obsessed with her, especially if there's no guarantee of you two hooking up in the end.
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Jun 10, 2017)