General Videos
Pregnant full movies
  11 of 24  
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
Noenzero
(February 13, 2023, 1:12 am)Jiraya-Boy Unfortunately, the Zwanger & co (2022) YouTube link is only 360p, and so far I haven't been able to find any other versions in better quality.
I think this movie might have originated on Netflix, so I’ll try setting my VPN to its country of origin and see if it’s available.
Liked by Ph_anonynous2 (Dec 29, 2023), beyondthegrave (Mar 7, 2023), preggolover22 (Feb 28, 2023)
t430n3
Last post got deleted for some reason, but does anyone know a good place to watch or have a download of “Josephine S’Arrondit”? Been trying to watch it for a bit and none of the previous links on here work.
Noenzero
(Edited)
(Edited)
I actually have Josephine S’arrondit on dvd. Shame there are no English subtitles, but sometimes I just use my imagination and make up what they’re saying throughout the movie. You’re never too old to imagine :-)
So anyway, I am currently uploading this to my compy, and will probably start up a throw-away YouTube account or upload it to mega upload or whatever you guys recommend. I’d really like to share this movie with ya’ll, as aside from the nice bare belly scenes, Marilou Berry just looks downright sexy as a pregnant woman. There’s even a scene or two of her belly just poking out from under her shirt. Good stuff.
So once I have this sorted out, I’ll let you guys know… unless someone beats me to it.
Liked by preggolover22 (Aug 7, 2023), MLR44 (Mar 5, 2023)
t430n3
(Edited)
(Edited)
(March 5, 2023, 9:41 pm)Noenzero I actually have Josephine S’arrondit on dvd. Shame there are no English subtitles, but sometimes I just use my imagination and make up what they’re saying throughout the movie. You’re never too old to imagine :-)
So anyway, I am currently uploading this to my compy, and will probably start up a throw-away YouTube account or upload it to mega upload or whatever you guys recommend. I’d really like to share this movie with ya’ll, as aside from the nice bare belly scenes, Marilou Berry just looks downright sexy as a pregnant woman. There’s even a scene or two of her belly just poking out from under her shirt. Good stuff.
So once I have this sorted out, I’ll let you guys know… unless someone beats me to it.
Thanks! I’m sure everyone will appreciate it. Personally I prefer compy as it seems like MEGA and YouTube have a tendency to remove it rather quickly, but I’m not overly picky as long as the end result is the same
Noenzero
And before I promise anything else, can someone recommend a good (and free perhaps) program that can allow me to rip a dvd onto a mac computer? So far what I've used cannot do the job and have been absolute doo-doo. I just wanna get you guys (and gals) the Josephine goods.
BigBoyzzz
(March 6, 2023, 6:53 am)Noenzero And before I promise anything else, can someone recommend a good (and free perhaps) program that can allow me to rip a dvd onto a mac computer? So far what I've used cannot do the job and have been absolute doo-doo. I just wanna get you guys (and gals) the Josephine goods.
h**ps://makemkv.com/download/

Try this...
Noenzero
(March 6, 2023, 12:01 pm)BigBoyzzz
(March 6, 2023, 6:53 am)Noenzero And before I promise anything else, can someone recommend a good (and free perhaps) program that can allow me to rip a dvd onto a mac computer? So far what I've used cannot do the job and have been absolute doo-doo. I just wanna get you guys (and gals) the Josephine goods.
h**ps://makemkv.com/download/

Try this...
Appreciated, will try it out after my shift tonight.
Noenzero
Ok fam, here's the goods. Let me know if this works. It's the WHOLE movie by the way, so downloading it may take a bit. Also, like I said, no english subtitles were available on the dvd, so it's time to brush up on those high-school french lessons that we weren't paying attention to because we were too occupied with daydreaming about preggos in class.
Viva la France!

https://mega.nz/file/n2BikI6Z#7ncd6nYkqL...Fl2uQPIzFk
Liked by Kingkong59 (Apr 5, 2023), Ph_anonynous2 (Mar 24, 2023), huaizhu (Mar 17, 2023), MLR44 (Mar 17, 2023), thewhitefox (Mar 17, 2023), Karnage70 (Mar 13, 2023), t430n3 (Mar 10, 2023), Neo__hec (Mar 10, 2023)
User 77667
Ophélie Winter giving birth in french movie "Mauvais esprit' (2003)

https://video.genyt.xyz/4OyBIE1gnDc

Another birth at the end of this movie (i don't have video)

Compilation giving birth in movies in french

https://www.genyt.xyz/channel.php?id=UC4...KnlXUr4eDw
Thechickenlawyer
(March 17, 2023, 3:42 am)Gnito8 Ophélie Winter giving birth in french movie "Mauvais esprit' (2003)

https://video.genyt.xyz/4OyBIE1gnDc

Another birth at the end of this movie (i don't have video)

Compilation giving birth in movies in french

https://www.genyt.xyz/channel.php?id=UC4...KnlXUr4eDw
Both sites aren't working.