Open Discussion
How to record Cams
  4 of 7  
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
atreyu91
Does anyone know a way of automatically recording / capturing mfc? I currently use RMC but it doesn't support mfc. At least I haven't got it to work. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
golion05
For chaturbate and other sites I highly recommend tubedigger
milknpreggy
(June 30, 2018, 4:58 am)becken On the Mac you can use QuickTime Player.

There is a free audio utility called iShowU Audio capture that can reroute the audio from built in output into quicktime. I installed it a while ago, but I think its from shinywhitebox after googling.
milknpreggy
(November 26, 2018, 1:13 am)jester20 For some reason, my mac obs is only displaying mic/aux as an option instead desktop sound, normally I would use my headphones to act as a recorder but lately sounds outside and around me are becoming more prevalent, any way to fix this? Here's an image to show

you might try iShowU audio capture, it works for quicktime well to create an alternate digital 'Bus' for the audio
milknpreggy
(March 24, 2019, 6:09 pm)Winnie Hey guys! I'm a webcam model, and active on the forum here. I have a pregnancy fetish myself. I was wondering how to record my OWN cam shows? Does anyone know if this tutorial work if I was streaming myself? I feel like so much good sexy stuff happens when I am online, and I am only gonna be pregnant for 3 more months... I need to catch it!

OBS has a recording option that you can use while you stream. I'm a little familiar with it. From my experience it takes quite a bit of CPU power and ram to run but it shouldn't be a problem if you have a good machine
Liked by Winnie (Jul 5, 2019)
milknpreggy
So I found this blog about using VLC to record streams. I'm not exactly sure how well this would translate to other streaming sites besides chaturbate. I have tried it and it seems to work well to preserve audio/video in original quality(no post-recording data compression needed from what I can tell) You can even run it in the background and do other things while recording. I'm not exactly sure if you can run multiple instances of VLC but that would be cool too!

http://zerohacks.blogspot.com/2015/06/ch...-live.html
Liked by rightonman (Apr 16, 2020), Winnie (Jul 5, 2019)
krzyimprt
I personally prefer nvidia shadow play assuming said person has a nvidia graphics card.
Liked by rightonman (Apr 16, 2020)
Dark0900
I don't suppose there's a way to record on mobile devices? Not sure what kind of quality you'd be able to get out of something like that anyway.
milknpreggy
(August 9, 2019, 11:24 pm)preggoloverx I don't suppose there's a way to record on mobile devices? Not sure what kind of quality you'd be able to get out of something like that anyway.

iOS allows screen recording on iphone 6s and newer.
Settings>control center>customize controls> + Screen Recording

Swipe to the control center then tap the circle to begin and end recording

Audio is kinda wonky depending on stream.

Android must have screen recording too. Instructions are likely device specific
servpro
(March 24, 2019, 6:09 pm)Winnie Hey guys! I'm a webcam model, and active on the forum here. I have a pregnancy fetish myself. I was wondering how to record my OWN cam shows? Does anyone know if this tutorial work if I was streaming myself? I feel like so much good sexy stuff happens when I am online, and I am only gonna be pregnant for 3 more months... I need to catch it!

Hi Winnie, do you have Microsoft Windows 10? If so, it has a built in screen recorder using the "Xbox Game Bar". Under settings you can tweak it a bit (frame rate, quality, microphone, ect.). 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help...x-game-bar

Hope this helps Smile