Stories
stories with massive pregnancies
  5 of 6  
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
electricspoon
Wow! All 4 One is my new favourite story. I love a plot where a girl is pregnant with one baby, but then she loses control somehow and ends up with a lot more. Thank you for posting it.
Twitchy
(April 20, 2016, 8:53 am)electricspoon Wow! All 4 One is my new favourite story. I love a plot where a girl is pregnant with one baby, but then she loses control somehow and ends up with a lot more. Thank you for posting it.

No probs. I'll see if I have any more stashed away. Big Grin
hungryhobo
(Edited)
(Edited)
Here are a few new stories I managed to scrounge up.

Stories by adslsadsl on deviantart:
The Baby Explosion - Prologue
The Baby Explosion - Part 1 - Samantha
The Baby Explosion - Part 2 - Babies Vs. The World
Olivia's Very Fertile Garden

From the respected notabot

May-ternity: Mass Transit

An additional note, it looks like notabot is doing a collaboration story with daboobz, I'll list the starting 2 chapters and you can follow from there.

Notabot: Broadcast: Chapter 0
Daboobz: Broadcast 1 This just in...

OtakuCaboose is doing a series with lulu the zora from majora's mask, this does involve eggs rather than fetuses just an fyi.

Lulu's Growing Desires, Part 1
Lulu's Growing Desires, Part 2
Lulu's Growing Desires, Part 3
Additional Note, Part 4 is on his tumblr because deviantart deemed it too "saucy": Lulu’s Growing Desires, Part 4

Edit: Here is a link for the start of a series called blue mountain heat, it is furry related content so if thats not your cup of tea just pass on it, you will need a furaffinity account to view it as it is considered explicit content.

Blue Mountain HEAT - Chapter 1: Road Trip
Liked by Twitchy (Dec 11, 2020), RiddleAugust (Apr 30, 2019), falloutghoul (Sep 6, 2016)
shockwave1
I remember a good old story called preteen problems. Where one teenager become so pregnant that they destroyed a wall to get her out and another one have a rapid hyper pregnancy. Can anyone find it?
hungryhobo
I do know of it but it cannot be posted here, just search asst.org and you'll find it.
hungryhobo
(Edited)
(Edited)
Found an amazing author by the name of AWombFullOfBabies, this author does a great job of narrating the story.

Fill Me Up - A surrogacy story

Carrying For The Village - Ava's Story (personal favorite).

Heavily Overdue - Kalia's Story

Still making a search for more stories, will update periodically if I find especially good ones.
Liked by Thebige (Apr 30, 2019), falloutghoul (Sep 14, 2016)
burdellmgt
(September 6, 2016, 2:35 am)hello - did anyone save the adslsadsl stories (baby explosion series)? They seem to be gone.  hungryhobo Here are a few new stories I managed to scrounge up.

Stories by adslsadsl on deviantart:
The Baby Explosion - Prologue
The Baby Explosion - Part 1 - Samantha
The Baby Explosion - Part 2 - Babies Vs. The World
Olivia's Very Fertile Garden

From the respected notabot

May-ternity: Mass Transit

An additional note, it looks like notabot is doing a collaboration story with daboobz, I'll list the starting 2 chapters and you can follow from there.

Notabot: Broadcast: Chapter 0
Daboobz: Broadcast 1 This just in...

OtakuCaboose is doing a series with lulu the zora from majora's mask, this does involve eggs rather than fetuses just an fyi.

Lulu's Growing Desires, Part 1
Lulu's Growing Desires, Part 2
Lulu's Growing Desires, Part 3
Additional Note, Part 4 is on his tumblr because deviantart deemed it too "saucy": Lulu’s Growing Desires, Part 4

Edit: Here is a link for the start of a series called blue mountain heat, it is furry related content so if thats not your cup of tea just pass on it, you will need a furaffinity account to view it as it is considered explicit content.

Blue Mountain HEAT - Chapter 1: Road Trip
bigblackman1994
There was a story I had read a few years ago about a woman who gets surgery to look permanently hugely pregnant, by filling a sac or some other way like that. Does anyone have any idea that story?
bluejay123456
(April 30, 2019, 5:24 pm)bigblackman1994 There was a story I had read a few years ago about a woman who gets surgery to look permanently hugely pregnant, by filling a sac or some other way like that. Does anyone have any idea that  story?

I think that was um "queen bea". I feel like that was the story I read that went along those lines.
bellylover48
Queen Bea was where the woman kept conceiving, so she eventually planned a massive orgy to become permanently hugely pregnant even after she starts birthing her babies.

I know of a story like the one described, but can't remember the name. She gets a n implant that replaces her cervix with a special valve. She inflates herself in a variety of ways, including the daring idea of rigging a connection for a catheter drink her urethra to her implant, then goes to work, drinking plenty of coffee and water, then rushing home when she can't hide her belly anymore (she's the boss so no trouble for her.) She then fills herself with water, gets a fish inside, and sadly it ends with her planning on turning her belly into an aquarium (at last for a while).