Belly Expansion & Cartoons
(Species 2) One of the best expansion sequences of all time.
  3 of 4  
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
slugbait
(Edited)
(Edited)
You're not gonna believe what I just found! Check this out, an article on the scene in an old issue of Femme Fatale including behind the scenes pics and info on how they did it. Plus interviews with the actresses involved. I didn't know this existed and have never seen this before.
Here is the link for downloading where I found it:
https://archive.org/details/Femme_Fatale...2/page/n15

Liked by PreciousPreggo (Aug 9, 2021), Bgman30 (Apr 7, 2020), hardko (Apr 6, 2020), ttfioa (Mar 24, 2019), falloutghoul (Mar 24, 2019), colt3654 (Mar 23, 2019), BelliusMaximus (Mar 23, 2019)
falloutghoul
Whoo!
Epic find!
Liked by slugbait (Mar 24, 2019)
dork95
(Edited)
(Edited)
(January 30, 2019, 8:19 am)tttransform According to the fandom inbelow website, the alternate take of the expansion scene was included in Blu ray
It will be very thankful if anyone can share

https://speciesfilms.wikia.com/wiki/Marcy

Does anyone have the alternate expansion they can upload?
Liked by cisco (Mar 31, 2019), falloutghoul (Mar 26, 2019)
erictrotter3504
(December 29, 2015, 9:49 pm)Pregluv23 The Species 2 scene is really great, even though the main girl who expands dies after the process. I did not include the bursting later on.All you have to know about is once her stomach has distended completely, it splits open like a flower and reveals a blood-covered infant/alien hybrid emerging from her.

Debutante/Lindsey examines herself and begins to notice that something is wrong

She physically examines her breast/belly as the alien/hybrids gestation begins to accelerate.

Debutante/Lindsey clutches her belly in pain

Debutante/Lindsey supports herself on the bathroom sink and rubs her belly, breathing heavily as the alien/hybrid's growth accelerates.

Her belly starts to swell with her and Patrick's hybrid child. And if you look at the way her belly starts to expand, you can see her navel push outward a little.

Debutante/Lindsey screams at her sudden pregnancy

Belly gets more and more pronounced. It won't stop until it's born.

Debutante backs away from the mirror in horror. Notice the continued swelling of her belly from above.

Unable to vacate the bathroom, she falls against the wall.

Falling to the floor, the birth is inevitable.

She screams...And screams...And feels she's going to burst open.

On a side note, I love when she knocks over the potted planet in this scene,but I can't help but think that it was her belly that did it since she got so massive. I only wish that they would have showed her belly button popping out clearly.

Anybody love or hate this scene?
hardko
(March 23, 2019, 6:55 pm)slugbait You're not gonna believe what I just found! Check this out, an article on the scene in an old issue of Femme Fatale including behind the scenes pics and info on how they did it. Plus interviews with the actresses involved. I didn't know this existed and have never seen this before.
Here is the link for downloading where I found it:
https://archive.org/details/Femme_Fatale...2/page/n15

WOW! This is epic! Never knew got such an article! Thanks for sharing!!
LTKNT101
Very nice indeed. This scene is in my list of all-time favorite pregnant belly expansions in film. I love everything about this arousing sequence. From the sex to her belly swelling up to it busting open releasing the alien baby. Also when he fucks the other woman you can imagine her going through the same impregnating horror. I own Species 2 on DVD because of this scene and the concept of the alien guy looking breed with as many human females as it can. I can't say enough good things about this movie! I have a pregnancy horror film thread and the link to this gem would be perfect. Thanks a million, times for sharing this!!
johnyoid
IVe got the Blu-ray The scene isn’t all that special looks like it was shot on a webcam from 20 years ago
dork95
(April 7, 2020, 3:06 am)johnyoid IVe got the Blu-ray The scene isn’t all that special looks like it was shot on a webcam from 20 years ago

Would you be kindly enough to post it please? Smile
johnyoid
I try
LTKNT101
(April 7, 2020, 3:06 am)johnyoid IVe got the Blu-ray The scene isn’t all that special looks like it was shot on a webcam from 20 years ago

I’m sorry but nothing anyone says will change my mind about Species 2. I own it on DVD because I have a feeling that in time it’s going to become one of those movies that goes out of print and can’t be found anywhere. It’s already starting to happen to Mel Gibson’s 2006 film Apocolypto which has a really nice water birth scene. There use to be clips of it on YouTube but they have all be recently taken down. None of the streaming services have it either. I found a DVD on EBay and ordered it immediately.