Open Discussion
Pregnancy roleplay
  46 of 46
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Nope12
Heyyy all, iso RP partner. I am a carrier. Hoping to find a seeder. Enjoy oversized pregnancy, alien or non human, lactation, etc. hmu Smile

Dis cord: hugebelly
Liked by Poised (May 25, 2024), im2good4u7 (May 6, 2024)
Zipper_88
(Edited)
(Edited)
Hey all, i'm long time member of this group but never commented that much! Sad

Anyways i often roleplayed in my 20s, now that i grew up i'm up again to do it but maybe this time i would like at least to build a nice chat between roleplays so let me introduce myself:
Real age: 31
Nation: Italy (+ 1 GMT)
Preferences: Birth rp, sexual contents,Sex induced/during labor, water breaking, long crownings, head that might be stuck, massages, trying several birth position.
Scenarios: usually i'm open to play from the sweetest and calm scenario to the kinkiest and hardest one
Rp charachter: always play the non pregnant charachter, usually husband,lover,master or breeder
RP partner preference: nothing personal or against but I prefer to chat with ladies
Dialogue: Either first and third person, and descriptive

I'm on D**cord: r4ptor92

WELL i think that's enough for now Smile
hauminer123
https://youtu.be/6oDPF2AddpI?feature=shared
Liked by Preggolove94 (May 28, 2024), %Jd-qG2.hh3@V-+ (May 21, 2024)
PatricksPrivate7
Have posted before, but just for a fresh bump, if anyone is interesting in pursuing pregnancy RP involving vore (mostly pregnant prey but pregnant preds as well) send me a PM and I'll give you my D I S C O R D and we can discuss further Smile
Slavaylanov99
Looking for a sexy pregnant female for roleplay on skype live:.cid.c350a7efb5dfba03
Vensuz
Hello! Italian guy looking for RP partners, of either sex.
I usually play as the male, but I recently discovered that I enjoy playing as the female character too.
My favorite scenarios include overdue pregnancy, contractions and water breaking especially. 
The only thing I know for sure that I dislike is toys. 
Feel free to DM me to talk about it.
Liked by Preggolvr12590 (Jun 1, 2024)
Poised
I’m joining in the fray; I’m a 24 yr male of lean stature. I’m looking for anyone that’s a female, I’m down with whatever you’re into.