Stories
Teen Simulator (Game)
  26 of 32  
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.28 Average
jajaj
I have the same problem. As it's not an installer as such I can't delete the simulator, I manually deleted the folder and the registry, it still gives me the error.
ValarMorghulis
Okay, go to the .zip in your downloads. Don't unzip it yet, right click > properties, click the box labeled "unblock" then apply, and okay. Unzip the files.

Next go to my computer > C: > Users > Your Username > appdata > local > delete folder titled "apps". Run PSim Setup.exe. It should work now.

appdata is hidden by default. If you can't see appdata in your username folder, click the "view" tab in file explorer and tick the box labeled "hidden items" and it should become visible.

pooky55
Hot damn it totally works. Thank you for your instruction. And I totally forgot idlehq's sketch was used for the image window. It's been a while. He actually cleaned it up and gave it some flat colors and has since left the preg community.

Liked by Akhenaten (Jan 27, 2020)
insanelover88
(January 3, 2020, 9:26 am)pooky55 Hot damn it totally works. Thank you for your instruction. And I totally forgot idlehq's sketch was used for the image window. It's been a while. He actually cleaned it up and gave it some flat colors and has since left the preg community.

are those images in the game? I just have the old sketches used from the original simulator?
Axis12345678910
i cant play this game Sad any of you have a new link or something please ?
scr00b
Let me ask first - Would you guys rather I make it an actual installer? This is my first time making a totally offline program so I'm kinda experimenting right along with it on my virtual machine (since it would complicate the normal debugging I do between builds to do it on my main computer). Everything I've done in the past I had webhosting that would check for updates once it was installed the first time. I don't have a web site anymore at the moment but might be able to come up with something if I had to. I honestly don't know if this will fix all your issues or not.

I forgot to increment the version number apparently too, I was unaware this would cause issues but I've incremented it and uploaded it again. Hopefully that will help for the time being until I get my deployment process finalized and straightened out.

The image in the game is similar to the first one but without the fetus showing. At one point someone had, in this thread, suggested to bagabula that he try (and I think he did for a time) implement a javascript page that redrew the curve of the girl's belly as needed. I've basically done the same thing without the javascript (figured out how to draw lines in visual basic and reverse engineered the curve calculations from the original javascript) and also applied that to boobs, butt, and thighs. Trust me I would LOVE to do something closer to the second image there (the properly drawn one, without the xray view of the fetus) but it would be impossible to account for all of the variables in terms of combinations of the four growth assets. Maybe I could borrow the idea from pastreloks' game and do a mirror thing using some variations of them - they wouldn't follow the growth as accurately but might be a nice addition to the line art, with different clothes and stuff when you look in the mirror or with certain actions like going out, but it would still take a lot of coordination and creativity to have all of the options available. Maybe when I get the story polished some more.
Axis12345678910
@scr00b i try to download the game but the link that i see doesn´t work Sad do you have a new one ?? i really want to play this game, i hope that you can help me.
scr00b
(Edited)
(Edited)
Should work through https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DgdyK6...7xXJOPdNB9

You'll need to unzip the file and then run "setup" each time you want to run it. It doesn't install anything to the start menu.
pooky55
I have to agree that the growth rate for being pregnant with multiples is not reflective of that. I had her carrying quads and she only hit the 12inch mark at 38weeks. speaking of belly size, it seems the visual belly curve is broken once it reaches that size. It gets all distorted and crazy looking.

Also I think the current block of text is a bit too much. Perhaps adding an additional space line between each action/event can help distinguish what's going on.
Gigadragon121
Hey, I've followed your suggestions, however I'm still getting Unhandled exception, even after uninstalling using your method, unblocking the zip, and then installing through setup. Any suggestions as to why it displays this error upon launch, with 0 buttons:
Arguement 'Date1' cannot be converted to type 'Date'.