General Videos
Alien Impregnation (has any opinions changed?)
  2 of 5  
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Pregluv23
Masters of Horror: Pro Life

Angelique, played by the lovely Caitlin Wachsis, taken to an abortion clinic to end her pregnancy, the product of a demonic rape. However, her gun-toting father Dwayne played Ron Perlman and three brothers are out to make sure the baby lives, after the father is given messages from God telling him to save the baby.

As far as the plot goes along (compared to other horror/scifi pregnancy related movies and TV shows), it definitely has me split between it being bad (in terms of script) and good (in terms of the many ways they portray the pregnancy content). For me, most than others, the script of these films and TV series can make or break whatever is truly going on; no matter how crazy or convoluted. The belly content isn't always the only thing I'm in for; well unless its the only good thing to look forward to.

While the rapid pregnancy is sort of put into the background seeing that we never see Angelique actually grow onscreen, the birth towards the end makes up for everything. I wish they had shown some growth to her. Grant it, it was nice when she'd go from scene to scene nearly twice as big.

Most onscreen belly expansions (especially new ones that are coming up), whether they are mystical or alien-related, probably should take notes from this. A decent mix of non-cheap prosthetic belly effects, some serviceable CGI, and some, dare I say it, arousing gurgling noises.

[Image: prolife2.jpg]

Liked by Jason9777x (Aug 14, 2015)
Jason9777x
(Edited)
(Edited)
This is pretty graphic but The Hills Have Eyes 2 opening scene. Not alien but falls along the lines of monster birth. A random woman (Cecile Breccia) is captured off-screen by mutant mountain men and held deep inside a mining cave tied to a makeshift bed to breed mutant babies and increase their numbers. She'd obviously been held for many months and you can tell by how dirty she is and covered in grime. She'd been feed and kept alive to make another mutant baby. Nothing is known about this woman other than she is a victim who was captured once entering their territory and impregnated, her role is simply to illustrate the brutality of the mutants and their intentions.

The presumed mutant daddy watches over the woman while in labor. You can hear the belly grumbling and gurgling while the baby moves around rapidly. Throughout the birth itself you hear tons of squelching, squishing, and cracking. The brutish mutant gets impatient of waiting for it to come out so he spreads her legs to reach inside and pulls the baby out, amongst the umbilical cord and afterbirth

Fortunately, she survives the labor and gets to see the baby. Unfortunately the baby dies once it's out as it can't survive outside the mothers womb. The woman is then killed by the mutant father by a blow to the head with his fists for her failure to produce a healthy new mutant and outliving her usefulness.

A triumph in special effects and gory make-up techniques.

[Image: Cecile_Breccia_-The_Hills_Have_Eyes_II_Unrated-3.JPG]

[Image: the-hills-have-eyes-ii-2007-cecile-breccia-sexy.jpg]

[Image: Cecile_Breccia_-The_Hills_Have_Eyes_II_Unrated-4.JPG]

pregnancywanted
Wow. Anyone have a video they'd be willing to upload?
pregnantwomb
favorite is xtro old school
Smile i loves pregnancy heartHeart  love pregnancy it gods gift of life and really hot round belly and like fertile bumps and love preggo women
Pregluv23
Sorry for bumping this thread, but this is too good to pass up posting.

A video of woman enduring heavy contractions and eventually experiencing labor was edited by a genius YouTube uploader into a suspense thrill and cum inducing clip. In the vein of "Xtro" and "Species 2", she has been forced to carry something inhuman inside her and only a couple of hours ago, she had a flat belly but now she’s full term and it’s coming and she has no choice but to give birth to it.

The music is a nicely added effect.

This looks increasingly painful, but with that belly I can't look away.
Jason9777x
(Edited)
(Edited)
I have a hard time buying monster, alien, etc. babies would birth themselves by ripping through the stomachs of the hosts. Which is the biggest problem with these types of pregnancies.

A species that can reproduce through humans would be wasted opportunity for a one-time use.

Instead of bursting through a wall of flesh and killing the host, why not slide out where the nearest exit is?

Even movies like The Hills Have Eyes 2, where she gave birth and survived the intense labor, was soon after killed by the mutant daddy. Or The Fly 2 where a woman gives birth to large maggot (Tons of rapid belly movement) and dies after it comes out. These women are almost always discarded soon after.
Liked by Ikru88 (Oct 20, 2021)
Dr. Preggo
(September 29, 2015, 6:48 am)Jason9777x Even movies like The Hills Have Eyes 2, where she gave birth and survived the intense labor, was soon after killed by the mutant daddy. Or The Fly 2 where a woman gives birth to large maggot (Tons of rapid belly movement) and dies after it comes out. These women are almost always discarded soon after.

Well in The Hills Have Eyes 2 she is killed because the baby either dies or isn't up to par with what the mutants want and they feel that the girl cannot produce the type of children they want.

In The Fly 2, I think she just dies from the ordeal.

Jason9777x
(Edited)
(Edited)
The mutant baby was stillborn as it's organs couldn't function outside her womb. If they want to use captive women as baby-factories, wouldn't they want to keep her alive so she can keep producing?

If that were the case and the baby didn't die or she simply wasn't killed they'd have had to write for her character later on in the story which they wouldn't want (for some reason). So these types of pregnant women in these genres are nearly always used as disposable plot devices.

The only cases where they aren't given a one-time birth and die or killed shortly after is when the main female character is pregnant during the whole film.
Pregluv23
Other than the AVPR pregnancy scene, I wonder if anybody has a problem with the Dawn of the Dead pregnancy scene. In many ways it could've been better and in many ways it could've been worse. The movements and sounds were great!

It's a skill for a woman to remain sexy while, not only pregnant, but undead; must be the accent and the bondage.

Liked by falloutghoul (Dec 20, 2015)
LovePreggies
Does anyone have a copy of the birth scene in "The Hills Have Eyes 2"? I would love to see it!