Candids
  18 of 37  
  • 110 Vote(s) - 4.85 Average
Abbegirl
(April 12, 2020, 7:39 pm)LTKNT101
(April 12, 2020, 8:20 am)Abbegirl
(April 11, 2020, 3:35 pm)LTKNT101
(April 11, 2020, 10:05 am)Abbegirl
(April 6, 2020, 11:28 am)MrDelmontae Very Nice!

How are you filming this without getting spotted?

It's a crowded store so it's easy to get close without being obvious. I use my phone, but I hold it in my hand with something else, maybe the shopping bag or a catalog from one of the displays. If you've ever been to IKEA you know they have papers and catalogs everywhere. Then I pretend I'm using my phone to look up an item and when I'm close to her I strategically position it while looking at items on the shelf with my other hand. I never look at her, I just use my periferals. Sleepy

Using a smartphone to candid hunt is risky business. If the place has cameras which I'm sure they do your actions are being captured. The chances of getting busted using the method you described are high. Get a spy cam device bro.

I guess I understand your paranoia, but what are you basing your assumptions on? Have you had experience getting busted yourself?

I take every precaution when filming and I make sure to not follow my subject in an obvious manner, I let them come to me. I never interact with my subjects. I never post my content contemporaneously, I always wait roughly 12 months. For the past few years I only film in IKEA which has only cameras at the checkout and the exits.

In my opinion, everyone has a smart phone but only spies and perverts have spy devises, so if you were to be caught it would be immediately obvious what you are doing. That's my take anyway.

Indeed everyone has a smartphone but only perverts secretly record women in public places. The fact that you are using a smartphone does not make you any better than the guy who uses a spy cam device. If you want to get technical we are all perverts simply by being members of this website. Perving on pregnant women is what it's all about. I'm not kink-shaming because that is against the rules. Since you suggested that I am a pervert because of the equipment I use I felt it only fair to state the obvious.

I have always looked at candid pic hunting as being an undercover mission. Walking around with a smartphone in my hand is like wearing the wires and recording device outside of my clothes while infiltrating the mob to secretly obtain information. Smartphones are big, cumbersome and everyone knows they have cameras and take video. For me it's not paranoia it's more like being smart and using a device that will give me the best chance at success and avoiding detection. I have never been busted because I never use my smartphone for hunting. I'm glad you have been able to make it work for you however I would not recommend that method to anyone looking to become a candid pic hunter.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to call you a pervert. Obviously we are engaged in the same activity just with different tactics. What I meant to say was that I think if someone were to catch you and discover your spy device they could only conclude one of two things. Whereas having a smartphone is universal, having spy cameras is not. Actually I just thought of another reason to have spy equipment, you could be a PI but I think you need a licence for that. Anyway, it's all hypothetical. I don't want to tell others how to take their candids. I know what works for me but it may not work for you.
Liked by SPL (May 6, 2024), Pregpool (Nov 5, 2022), (Sep 25, 2022), (Sep 25, 2022), pregnancylov3 (Sep 25, 2022), bigdadydy3934 (Sep 25, 2022), (Sep 25, 2022), (Jul 11, 2022)
LTKNT101
(April 14, 2020, 4:38 pm)Abbegirl
(April 12, 2020, 7:39 pm)LTKNT101
(April 12, 2020, 8:20 am)Abbegirl
(April 11, 2020, 3:35 pm)LTKNT101
(April 11, 2020, 10:05 am)Abbegirl It's a crowded store so it's easy to get close without being obvious. I use my phone, but I hold it in my hand with something else, maybe the shopping bag or a catalog from one of the displays. If you've ever been to IKEA you know they have papers and catalogs everywhere. Then I pretend I'm using my phone to look up an item and when I'm close to her I strategically position it while looking at items on the shelf with my other hand. I never look at her, I just use my periferals. Sleepy

Using a smartphone to candid hunt is risky business. If the place has cameras which I'm sure they do your actions are being captured. The chances of getting busted using the method you described are high. Get a spy cam device bro.

I guess I understand your paranoia, but what are you basing your assumptions on? Have you had experience getting busted yourself?

I take every precaution when filming and I make sure to not follow my subject in an obvious manner, I let them come to me. I never interact with my subjects. I never post my content contemporaneously, I always wait roughly 12 months. For the past few years I only film in IKEA which has only cameras at the checkout and the exits.

In my opinion, everyone has a smart phone but only spies and perverts have spy devises, so if you were to be caught it would be immediately obvious what you are doing. That's my take anyway.

Indeed everyone has a smartphone but only perverts secretly record women in public places. The fact that you are using a smartphone does not make you any better than the guy who uses a spy cam device. If you want to get technical we are all perverts simply by being members of this website. Perving on pregnant women is what it's all about. I'm not kink-shaming because that is against the rules. Since you suggested that I am a pervert because of the equipment I use I felt it only fair to state the obvious.

I have always looked at candid pic hunting as being an undercover mission. Walking around with a smartphone in my hand is like wearing the wires and recording device outside of my clothes while infiltrating the mob to secretly obtain information. Smartphones are big, cumbersome and everyone knows they have cameras and take video. For me it's not paranoia it's more like being smart and using a device that will give me the best chance at success and avoiding detection. I have never been busted because I never use my smartphone for hunting. I'm glad you have been able to make it work for you however I would not recommend that method to anyone looking to become a candid pic hunter.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to call you a pervert. Obviously we are engaged in the same activity just with different tactics. What I meant to say was that I think if someone were to catch you and discover your spy device they could only conclude one of two things. Whereas having a smartphone is universal, having spy cameras is not. Actually I just thought of another reason to have spy equipment, you could be a PI but I think you need a licence for that. Anyway, it's all hypothetical. I don't want to tell others how to take their candids. I know what works for me but it may not work for you.

No worries, yeah I don't think the authorities are gonna care about the type of device the preggophile is using to obtain his footage. They are gonna look at what he is doing i.e. the "crime"  If I got busted I would rather them take the spy device with only the current hunt's pics than them getting a hold of my smartphone and having complete access to all of my sensitive data. Indeed everyone can use whatever device they choose at their own risk.
Liked by pregnantfan123 (Apr 15, 2020)
IrresponsibleExpat
[quote pid='207614' dateline='1586897556']

No worries, yeah I don't think the authorities are gonna care about the type of device the preggophile is using to obtain his footage. They are gonna look at what he is doing i.e. the "crime"  If I got busted I would rather them take the spy device with only the current hunt's pics than them getting a hold of my smartphone and having complete access to all of my sensitive data. Indeed everyone can use whatever device they choose at their own risk.
[/quote]

Don't commit actual crimes.

It doesn't matter what device are using.   They will get a warrant and search your house and every other device you have.  They will make sure do it in broad daylight when people are around and park cars in front to be sure.
If you commit crimes, you better fucking know they will find everything you've done.
Liked by (Apr 16, 2020)
Bellyfan27
(April 15, 2020, 9:21 pm)candiman [quote pid='207614' dateline='1586897556']

It doesn't matter what device are using.   They will get a warrant and search your house and every other device you have.  They will make sure do it in broad daylight when people are around and park cars in front to be sure.
If you commit crimes, you better fucking know they will find everything you've done.
[/quote]

This is another reason I stopped candids. I get afraid of something like this happening. Also, I just stopped being good at it.
Expecting
(Edited)
(Edited)
It is not a crime to take pictures of someone in public, even surreptitiously- at least in the US, and at least if they aren’t upskirt pics.

If the person being photographed does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy, the government cannot prohibit such an action.

A private party- for ex IKEA could ban you if caught or pre-emptively prohibit pic taking, but unless you returned after being banned- no crime committed.
Liked by LTKNT101 (Apr 21, 2020), DaveTheMan (Apr 20, 2020)
LTKNT101
(April 17, 2020, 4:43 pm)CrazyHorse It is not a crime to take pictures of someone in public, even surreptitiously- at least in the US, and at least if they aren’t upskirt pics.

If the person being photographed does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy, the government cannot prohibit such an action.

A private party- for ex IKEA could ban you if caught or pre-emptively prohibit pic taking, but unless you returned after being banned- no crime committed.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Liked by Expectful (Oct 2, 2023), Expecting (Apr 21, 2020)
LTKNT101
(April 15, 2020, 9:21 pm)candiman [quote pid='207614' dateline='1586897556']

[/quote]

Thanks for trying to scare us. If a guy is taking pictures of children you better believe they will seize every computer and device he has. They will not go that far because of a preggophile taking candids of full-grown pregnant women. As long as you are not committing an actual crime all they can do is ban you from going inside the place you got busted in. Nobody here is advocating committing actual crimes bro. You are taking this way too seriously. Candid pic hunting is not a crime as long as you are not peeping through windows of people's homes. Why you felt the need to tell everyone not to "commit actual crimes" escapes me. Your concern is valid but smart hunters go in covertly and get out with no issues. If a guy is walking around Target trying to put his smartphone under women's skirts yeah he is asking for trouble. That is not what candid hunting is about.
Abbegirl
I think it's time to get back to some actual candid content here. Smile 

This is an example of what can go wrong when you're not paying attention to your camera angles! Cute asian getting some candy... ...mostly out of frame. Darn!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x-OhF5...sconBfc3k6

Liked by 29 members: SPL (May 6, 2024), bellylover04 (Mar 10, 2023), Preggofetishman (Jan 15, 2023), (Dec 30, 2022), (Sep 25, 2022), (Sep 25, 2022), pregnancylov3 (Sep 25, 2022), bigdadydy3934 (Sep 25, 2022), (Sep 25, 2022), belka85 (Aug 22, 2022), EchidnaTea (Aug 20, 2022), bellysrus (Aug 19, 2022), Pregpool (Aug 3, 2022), (Jul 11, 2022), DrImpregnator (Jul 7, 2022), !!! (Feb 25, 2022), AJ@P1 (Jan 21, 2022), im2good4u7 (Aug 8, 2020), osumaniac (Jul 17, 2020), chops79 (Apr 29, 2020), Neo__hec (Apr 27, 2020), Rick_Jeffery23 (Apr 27, 2020), Nighttime (Apr 27, 2020), 965arris (Apr 27, 2020), colt3654 (Apr 27, 2020), Shadowcade (Apr 27, 2020), MrDelmontae (Apr 27, 2020), (Apr 27, 2020), Preglver (Apr 27, 2020)
Shadowcade
(April 27, 2020, 8:39 am)Abbegirl I think it's time to get back to some actual candid content here. Smile 

This is an example of what can go wrong when you're not paying attention to your camera angles! Cute asian getting some candy... ...mostly out of frame. Darn!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x-OhF5...sconBfc3k6

50% of the time my shots are out of frame as well   Tongue But still pretty nice
Liked by OliviaCohen (Apr 28, 2020)
Abbegirl
Heart

Liked by 20 members: Chairmanlmao69 (Nov 26, 2023), (Sep 25, 2022), (Sep 25, 2022), pregnancylov3 (Sep 25, 2022), bigdadydy3934 (Sep 25, 2022), (Sep 25, 2022), belka85 (Aug 22, 2022), kylepreggo1798 (Aug 19, 2022), bellysrus (Aug 19, 2022), Pregpool (Aug 3, 2022), (Jul 11, 2022), Alex691 (Mar 26, 2022), !!! (Feb 25, 2022), (Dec 5, 2021), m_kohrt (Jun 21, 2020), Neo__hec (May 26, 2020), chops79 (Apr 29, 2020), Nighttime (Apr 28, 2020), miguelitopistolas (Apr 28, 2020), Preglver (Apr 28, 2020)