Belly Expansion & Cartoons
Belly Expansion's (past and present)
  6 of 10  
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
awakenedhero
Also there is a pregnancy in the Wynonna Earp TV show that has been going on for the past few weeks.
Liked by Fyra yu Chan 1999 (Dec 12, 2021), falloutghoul (Aug 23, 2017)
Thebiggerthebetter
(August 22, 2017, 11:31 am)awakenedhero The complete first season of Snatchers is here : https://www.go90.com/shows/snatchers

Does anyone have it downloaded? Its only available in the US atm
Liked by Fyra yu Chan 1999 (Dec 12, 2021), KHAN1997 (Jul 27, 2020)
MrTek
Look out for pregnancy scenes in the new Zoo season. Just saw the preview for next weeks episode. Long story short: the girls baby needed a transfusion from the unidentified father to live. The guy was found by a woman who made him think the girls friends are evil. Near the end the girl gets the transfusion & starts shaking fast. In the preview for next week she geys out the tank & loks scared as she holds her possibly 6-7 month looking belly. So sje might be carrying a human hybrid baby. Cant wait for belly movement, ultrasounds, pain & a birth. Ill try to tape some scenes on my ipod.
Liked by Fyra yu Chan 1999 (Dec 12, 2021)
Pregluv23
A while back, I happened to watch "The Void." To be completely honest, the film is a mixed bag of somewhat original ideas, and overbearing homages to the works of Lovecraft and John Carpenter. On the downside of things, the plotline is so vague and the characters are so run of the mill basic. On the upside, the special effects are quite nice. The pregnancy content is of a mixed variety as well.

Early on, a bit of "pseudo" pregnancy related content involves one of the female leads, named Allison, played by actress Kathleen Munroe. After being captured by one of the many antagonist, she awakes on an operating table, with some sort of disturbing being pulsating and writhing around in her stomach.

[Image: giphy.gif]

https://giphy.com/gifs/l378bxUYn4yOJltO8/fullscreen

One of the supporting "red shirts" in the hospital is pregnant girl named Maggie, played by actress Grace Munro. She is fairly big, yet during most of her screen time aside from a few moments here or there, she's covered up by a long dress. As with most horror-scifi films or tv series, she is quite far along in her progression, and is practically prone to go into labor once things get serious. To avoid giving any further spoilers, I'm just going to say that later on, some incantations are read and her belly (now carrying some sort of monstrous being) bursts through her clothes. The GIF below gives you a slight idea of what happens to Maggie.

[Image: giphy.gif]

https://giphy.com/gifs/3ov9jXxKS6T4kmGDKM/fullscreen
Liked by Fyra yu Chan 1999 (Dec 12, 2021), AcemanBK (Sep 29, 2017), falloutghoul (Sep 8, 2017)
awakenedhero
(Edited)
(Edited)
The show Zoo apparently has a lot pregnancy/ belly expansion scenes. I don't know the exact quality of those scenes since the video on YouTube has been blocked. If someone has those scenes please post them in a google drive.

The show Misfits has a belly expansion/ pregnancy in season 4 episode 7.
Liked by Fyra yu Chan 1999 (Dec 12, 2021), falloutghoul (Sep 16, 2017)
ttfioa
There is no onscreen expansion in that episode of Zoo. There are a lot of bare belly shots, but the belly looks really fake. No kicks, no sound effects and a very uneventful birth.
Liked by Fyra yu Chan 1999 (Dec 12, 2021), falloutghoul (Sep 17, 2017)
RoboBro
(September 15, 2017, 9:21 am)awakenedhero The show Zoo apparently has a lot pregnancy/ belly expansion scenes. I don't know the exact quality of those scenes since the video on YouTube has been blocked. If someone has those scenes please post them in a google drive.

The show Misfits has a belly expansion/ pregnancy in season 4 episode 7.

The misfits find was pretty easy. https://youtu.be/T_Ozkdf9M5M?t=567 (9:27 if that timed link doesn't work)
Barely onscreen at all. Pregnant woman stares not-pregnant woman down and transfers her pregnancy to her. The "expansion" is about half a second, blurred while the victim reels back. When she's fully visible again she's full-term and stays that way until the end of the episode.
AcemanBK
(August 12, 2015, 12:19 am)macpack One of my favorites is from Roseanne. Even though it wasn't a belly expansion scene, I always thought it could be. After playing around, I made a short belly expansion clip. It's a little crude, but it was something I was playing around with.

I had the biggest crush on this actress after seeing this scene for the first time back when it first aired on TV.
Finally own a digital copy.

Anyone know where this original belly expansion scene is from? Been trying to get the originalfootage for some time now.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...rsP-_TptlA
AcemanBK
(Edited)
(Edited)
(August 26, 2017, 12:59 pm)Thebiggerthebetter
(August 22, 2017, 11:31 am)awakenedhero The complete first season of Snatchers is here : https://www.go90.com/shows/snatchers

Does anyone have it downloaded? Its only available in the US atm

I just downloaded all 8 shows. Haven't seen it yet. Once I get em up on the drive I'll share the link.Smile
Liked by Fyra yu Chan 1999 (Dec 12, 2021), awakenedhero (Oct 3, 2017)
MrTek
Well we might get a pregnant scene in the new Marvel show The Gifted. It takes place after 2029. 1 of the captured women is pregnant and a mutant so I hope she gets huge. Ive always wanted to see something like this