Belly Expansion & Cartoons
Belly Expansion's (past and present)
  5 of 10  
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Pregluv23
To re-comment what I said in another thread, the Warlock belly expansion is definitely one of the greatest scenes out there. I just wish that it lasted longer than 30 seconds or however long it is.

As far as a choice for a remake of this scene, maybe the big breasted, Goth-like Elizabeth Gillies. She doesn’t seem like the one to shy away from looking sexy. Don’t believe me, look her up.

The remake casting choices for the “Class of Nuke Em’ High” scene are nice.

In if I might add, one scene that would be awesome to see redone is the belly scene from “Tromeo and Juliet.”

Similar to the belly expansion in Warlock 2 (only with half the budget), she grows to her peak, and basically bursts through her pink nightgown. All in all, it's not too shabby.

To cast an actress for the remake of either scene I’ll cast:

Ariana Grande

Sarah Hyland

Joey King

Margot Robbie (maybe it could be rebooted as “Class of Nuke Em’ High: Reunion)

Or maybe FKA Twigs (she would probably be the most interested in wearing a fake pregnant belly for anything)

GloomBone
So I recently found an absolutely great belly expansion from Return to Nuke Em High. :>
Liked by Puggle (Oct 17, 2023), boydbroncos5 (Jul 23, 2021), falloutghoul (Jul 10, 2016)
timidman93
I donated to the sequel and from the looks of things, we could have another belly expansion in Return to Return to Nuke 'Em High AKA Volume 2.
Liked by johnnydivx (Aug 2, 2016), falloutghoul (Jul 10, 2016)
NoMorePants
Anything new out there?
timidman93
not quite yet sadly.
thomass883
The Void 2017 would be one to look out for.
awakenedhero
There seem to be a movie about an alien pregnancy called Snatchers that is coming out later this year.
Liked by falloutghoul (Aug 22, 2017)
MrTek
Actually more like crazy Mexican parasites. Guy comes back from Mexico, girl has sex for the 1st time. Throws up long range... wakes up next day like 7-8 months. Goes to doctor with her friend. Nurse puts doppler on her belly & it moves. Doctor checks her V & red wirm shoots out her V & kills em. She doesnt take off the gown till ifs all over. Theres many of them inside her. Theres a crazy old dude that knows all. Trailer ends with her on a table with a blender between her legs. She must me trying to push them out. Theres a trailor on YT. Im waiting to see if the movie (possibly TV or online) comes out before I turn 26 in October.
NoMorePants
Anything new fellas?
awakenedhero
The complete first season of Snatchers is here : https://www.go90.com/shows/snatchers
Liked by psychonaut11 (Aug 22, 2017), falloutghoul (Aug 22, 2017)