Pregnant Morphs
(Collection) My Morph Thread
  8 of 9  
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Thechickenlawyer
(May 15, 2020, 3:49 am)Hellcat
(May 11, 2020, 6:10 pm)JollyDay Are they not downloadable? I want to a few of these since I’m often traveling...

They should be?  I never disabled anything saying they shouldn't be...
Do you have these .orphs without tags¿
Hellcat
(May 17, 2020, 2:23 am)Thechickenlawyer
(May 11, 2020, 6:10 pm)JollyDay Are they not downloadable? I want to a few of these since I’m often traveling...

Do you mean without the watermark "Hellcat" on the images?
JollyDay

Are you seriously asking for Hellcat to remove the way people are stopped from stealing artwork?
Hugepregluvr94
Do you have any more of those crazy horse birth edits?
Thechickenlawyer
(May 18, 2020, 9:06 pm)JollyDay

Are you seriously asking for Hellcat to remove the way people are stopped from stealing artwork?
To be fair I didn't know people stole his stuff. Its not like they could do much with his stolen work.
Hellcat
(May 19, 2020, 2:34 am)Thechickenlawyer

To be fair I didn't know people stole his stuff. Its not like they could do much with his stolen work.

I've had a few of my morphs pop up on other people's deviantart pages without credit or mentioning where they were found.  And while, normally, just reposting an image found on the internet isn't that big of a deal, I have near a thousand hours of my own time wrapped up into the images posted in this thread.  Not a big deal for a hobby but I am also an artist and photographer outside of this fetish where I do sell my images so it feels like standard practice.  I debate with myself over watermarking my morphs because it is not something I create with intent to distribute, but for my own personal enjoyment. Occasionally, I feel like sharing and giving back to the community where all these images have been obtained.  But still, If I work on morphs for 5 hours a week for a full year, that's 260 hours. 260 hours at the US minimum wage of $7.25/hr, that's $1,885 for just a year's worth. While this thread doesn't contain EVERY morph I have created, it does hold a large sum from over the course of about seven years that I have shared for completely free.  I'm sorry there's a watermark, I feel like this is the best compromise for giving my time away for free but not having my work plastered all over the internet without due recognition.
Liked by Jonesspindul (Jun 17, 2020)
Hellcat
(May 19, 2020, 2:31 am)buckshot4449 Do you have any more of those crazy horse birth edits?

Hey Buckshot4449,  There might be a few more that I haven't shared.  Give me a day or two to find them and compile them for posting.  Keep checking back!
Hellcat

Hey JollyDay, were you able to get them downloaded/saved?
JollyDay
(May 19, 2020, 4:06 am)Hellcat

Hey JollyDay, were you able to get them downloaded/saved?

Yes I just needed to update my browser -_-
JollyDay
(May 19, 2020, 4:04 am)Hellcat
(May 19, 2020, 2:34 am)Thechickenlawyer
(May 15, 2020, 3:49 am)Hellcat They should be?  I never disabled anything saying they shouldn't be...

I've had a few of my morphs pop up on other people's deviantart pages without credit or mentioning where they were found.  And while, normally, just reposting an image found on the internet isn't that big of a deal, I have near a thousand hours of my own time wrapped up into the images posted in this thread.  Not a big deal for a hobby but I am also an artist and photographer outside of this fetish where I do sell my images so it feels like standard practice.  I debate with myself over watermarking my morphs because it is not something I create with intent to distribute, but for my own personal enjoyment. Occasionally, I feel like sharing and giving back to the community where all these images have been obtained.  But still, If I work on morphs for 5 hours a week for a full year, that's 260 hours. 260 hours at the US minimum wage of $7.25/hr, that's $1,885 for just a year's worth. While this thread doesn't contain EVERY morph I have created, it does hold a large sum from over the course of about seven years that I have shared for completely free.  I'm sorry there's a watermark, I feel like this is the best compromise for giving my time away for free but not having my work plastered all over the internet without due recognition.

Someone I know online is using your morphs as a base on Deviantart, and then revamping them. He makes the bellies way bigger, but he hasn’t really credited you... I’ll message him and ask him to credit you for the original picture. I think his user name is ‘Bloodhawk’ or something like that?