General Videos
Big Collection Part3
  2 of 4  
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
conn.fleming
Problem is its geo blocked, unlike his other posts. Paid premium pikpak because part 2 was so good. Not to say i don’t appreciate the effort. Guy is a legend. But it physically is inaccessible as of right now for me lol.

But anyways your right he is a hero!
Liked by chops79 (Jun 8, 2024)
ClashDojo
Elite Member (Edited)
(Edited)
(June 7, 2024, 4:27 pm)conn.fleming Problem is its geo blocked, unlike his other posts. Paid premium pikpak because part 2 was so good. Not to say i don’t appreciate the effort. Guy is a legend. But it physically is inaccessible as of right now for me lol.

But anyways your right he is a hero!
He's already stated that he won't be moving to another file host after his account got removed from mega, and I don't blame him for not wanting to move it all over, it's his choice at the end of the day.

People spam whining on the thread isn't going to do anything but discourage him from sharing stuff in the future.
Liked by Ilovebigboobs (Jun 8, 2024), leetsteel (Jun 8, 2024)
conn.fleming
i agree - hence why i have the premium pikpak- just wondering why he’s suddenly geo-restricted something when he hasn’t done so previously i hope there is a simple setting change, i also don’t blame him for not wanting to re-up the files.

No hate on my part just a question thats all
Vaner
Why on earth does it have to be geo blocked...
Liked by Slenderman68 (Jun 10, 2024), chops79 (Jun 8, 2024), conn.fleming (Jun 7, 2024)
conn.fleming
exactly! no issue with platform this sort of content being shared anyways is great! just why geo blocked all of a sudden ?
mike9ed
That's one of the best collections ever. !!! many thanks
JerryLeeLewis
What I do is I create a PikPak account, and then do all the offers to get free Premium. I went from having Premium expire on 2024-06-05 to it expiring on 2024-06-12. Then, after I download everything I want (which I already have), I just delete my PikPak account and wait for another collection to be ready. Rinse, repeat, profit. Some of these videos I hadn't seen in ages and there's been no reliable way to get them in watchable quality until now.
Liked by subaru5 (Jun 8, 2024)
BigPGRfan
(June 7, 2024, 10:53 am)ForgottenMember Site under service in my region
Could you upload it to mega?
the same....
Enlightened
(June 8, 2024, 1:33 am)JerryLeeLewis What I do is I create a PikPak account, and then do all the offers to get free Premium. I went from having Premium expire on 2024-06-05 to it expiring on 2024-06-12. Then, after I download everything I want (which I already have), I just delete my PikPak account and wait for another collection to be ready. Rinse, repeat, profit. Some of these videos I hadn't seen in ages and there's been no reliable way to get them in watchable quality until now.

Does that overcome the geoblock?
JerryLeeLewis
@Enlightened I honestly have no idea if that overcomes any geolocking that may occur. I think I might live in a part of the world that isn't geolocked.